Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>Third presidential debate 9pm est  (Read 34558 times)

geronl

Re: LIVE THREAD>>Third presidential debate 9pm est
« Reply #425 on: October 20, 2016, 05:24:05 am »
Hillary is losing on the abortion issue.

America uses abortion to keep down the number of murderous toddlers

Offline DB

« Reply #426 on: October 20, 2016, 05:24:16 am »
Watched American Horror Story tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. Far more than what I have caught in snippets of the debate during commercials.

Judging by the Drudge Poll, Donny did awesome, so everything seem hunky dory and I didn't miss a thing.

I initially thought you were talking about the debate...

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #427 on: October 20, 2016, 05:24:26 am »
:laugh:  Bravo!

Thank you, Thank you.  I'm here all week.
I'm always delighted when the obscure references are caught and I don't look like I'm just babbling.

I'm glad you are still up.  I had to work during the debate, my impressions have been tainted by the media commentary, and I'm still on page 11 of this thread.  I'd be very interested in what your overall impressions were of the debate were if you have time.  The other Briefer I'd like to hear from is @Weird Tolkienish Figure.

geronl

« Reply #428 on: October 20, 2016, 05:25:39 am »
exactly!

In April he wanted to keep abortion laws the same

geronl

« Reply #429 on: October 20, 2016, 05:28:56 am »
Sounds like you are willing to implicate yourself to your daughter as voting in a way that results in Shrillery being re-installed-

reality. Trump is less likable and less qualified and less inarticulate and less yech than Hillary

geronl

« Reply #430 on: October 20, 2016, 05:34:49 am »
If it's Trump's goal to get the evangelicals out to vote, then he presented a pretty fair case with his Supreme Court and abortion comments.  I think pretty much everyone else has already made up their minds.

Only morons think he meant any of that

geronl

« Reply #431 on: October 20, 2016, 05:36:11 am »
Grover Norquist ‏@GroverNorquist 17s18 seconds ago

Hillary's spending plan is more Obama Stimulus...did not work for America..
It worked for obama's campaign contributors.

Trump loved that stimulus, but said it was way too small

geronl

« Reply #432 on: October 20, 2016, 05:45:37 am »
Trump making Pence and Ivanka liars.

I love this.  Trump undermining American democracy will not play well.

Trump was meant to be a wrecking ball from day one, his supporters want a dictator so of course they hate elections and they pretend tp be patriots while calling America hell on Earth.

geronl

« Reply #433 on: October 20, 2016, 05:55:59 am »

If illegals vote, GOP will never win again.

If the GOP nominates people like Trump, they deserve to lose

geronl

« Reply #434 on: October 20, 2016, 05:57:28 am »
I don't know who the Never Trumps want, maybe Cruz, but if illegals vote they haven't got a prayer.

It's that simple.

Trump is the reason, the only reason, that Hillary is the next President. It is that simple.

geronl

« Reply #435 on: October 20, 2016, 05:58:48 am »
Debra Burlingame ‏@DebraBurlingame 18s18 seconds ago

Trump didn't lose the debate...not sure he'll move the bar. Wish he'd looked in the camera and talked to the American people from the heart.

lol. Trump has an ugly, dark heart.

geronl

« Reply #436 on: October 20, 2016, 06:00:34 am »

Drudge poll has trump winning 75% to 24%

nobody thinks online polls matter

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #437 on: October 20, 2016, 06:02:55 am »
nobody thinks online polls matter

I do. I will bet a thousand dollars that is the exact percentages of the actual election.

geronl

« Reply #438 on: October 20, 2016, 06:14:13 am »
I do. I will bet a thousand dollars that is the exact percentages of the actual election.

lol. Hillary wins the electoral college numbers by a lopsided margin and it is up to Trump to eliminate or bribe as many as he can in 2 months before they meet to decide the election for real.

@AbaraXas  There's your novel plot

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #439 on: October 20, 2016, 06:14:53 am »
I believe Bill and Donny have both raped minors at Jeffery Epstien's Fantasy Island. 

Conceivable. Nevertheless, the RECORD as reported, so far, shows that Billdo-Dillbo made--what--26 trips--on such a flight to such a place. AFAIK, that's way ahead of anything Trump likely even fantasized about. Certainly sin is sin . . . still . . . Trump doesn't begin to be remotely in the same league of evil as the Clinton Crime family.

I believe Hitlery and Trump have both eliminated their enemies with the blessings of the Powers that Be. 

Wellllllllllll, we all have our beliefs and fantasies. It is conceivable that he's had oligarchy help in squashing his opponents. However, there's NOTHING that I'm aware of that remotely comes close to even 1/100th the homicidal habits of the Klintoons. I'm not even aware of ONE allegation that Trump had any single person exterminated for his benefit or any other reason. That sounds like an arbitrary and very . . . personal . . . equating the one with the other, to me.

They run in the same circles and are both currupt scum sucker.

Certainly they both float among the elite. And, I think it is still a bit mysterious as to what the oligarchy is doing with Trump in this situation, unless it's to insure that the wholesale several orders of magnitude MORE bone-marrow evil Shrillery is reinstalled in the WH.

You believe the fairy tale the media has told you about Trump. 

UNMITIGATED NONSENSE. The media was bought out by the oligarchy in 1915 and 1917. And, I believe CIA Director William Casey when he told Reagan that "We'll know our work has been finished when everything the citizens believe is a lie."

However, I do put a bit more stock in what a raft of relatives and co-workers have said about Trump. And, I have some acquaintances who have gotten within close range of him during this campaign . . . all attesting to an above average decency, courtesy, graciousness etc. that seems quite genuine, to them.

You believe you have been given a choice.

WRONG. As the CIA told Jesse Ventura, they've been deciding, coercing, manipulating etc. SElections for decades. It is ALL A FARCE and a cruel, corrupt, ruthless, UNCONSTITUTIONAL FARCE from basement to penthouse; inside and out.

However, Shrillery is a literal practicing Marxist, rage-a-holic, pathological lying, raging ATTACHMENT DISORDERED, bitter, vengeful, SUPREMELY ARROGANT, violent, RUTHLESS, satan worshiping, lesbian witch. She gleefully looks forward to wholesale trashing the USA down to smoldering ashes. I don't see any evidence of that kind of evil or hatred of the USA in Trump, regardless of whatever flaws he has.

Curious, given your willingness to question both parties in the past. 

I still greatly question both parties and all the rest of the political charades the oligarchy has set up and dinks around with. Nevertheless, rank, bone-marrow evil at say 100,000% is a different order of problem than evil at 25-50%.

Enjoy your fantasy that Trump can or will fix anything, but please stop your self righteous condescension.  You are being played as much as the next rube.  It looks like the Illuminati have upped their game.

I'm skeptical that Trump can or will fix anything--even if he's installed in the WH. The oligarchy wants WW3 and the USA reduced to ashes. They'll achieve that regardless of who they install in the WH. Yet, I feel quite responsible to vote as much against the greater evil as I can--however I can.

Condescending? I just describe the current political realities as I see them. I mean no one but Shrillery and OThuga ill will, when I do so. I do try to tell it like I see it and call a spade a spade.

However, it sounds to me like the condescension may be in your mirror.

Cheers.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

geronl

« Reply #440 on: October 20, 2016, 06:32:50 am »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #441 on: October 20, 2016, 06:39:25 am »
And, I believe CIA Director William Casey when he told Reagan that "We'll know our work has been finished when everything the citizens believe is a lie."

Quix. You need to get a couple more layers of tinfoil on. First off, you misquoted the line/meme that the conspiracy kooks claim, without any evidence, that Casey said. It is: “We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”. Secondly, there is absolutely no evidence that he ever said it. None, Zero Nada.

Now that I corrected that glaring error, please feel free to continue on with your long winded screeds.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #442 on: October 20, 2016, 06:41:38 am »
Bloomberg Poll says Hillary now leads 47-38

but

Hillary now leads Trump 46-44 among MEN!!

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-with-men-in-new-national-poll-bloomberg

@AbaraXas

I don't believe that because it smells fishy. I believe that GOP'ers will sit home, not support Hitlary.....especially men.

Offline waiyu

• Common sense isn't common to everyone.
« Reply #443 on: October 20, 2016, 06:45:08 am »
My vote officially goes to the only candidate that promises to make the world a much better place...
#smod2016

[attachment deleted by admin]

Wingnut

« Reply #444 on: October 20, 2016, 06:49:43 am »

Earlier At the debate tonight

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #445 on: October 20, 2016, 06:51:26 am »
However, it sounds to me like the condescension may be in your mirror.

Cheers.
I have a hard time looking in the mirror these days.  I see my reflection in the eyes of my preteen daughters and my 13 year old son.  They are the ones who will pay for my misjudgements.  I look at the Trump fist pumpers and "USA" chanters and see myself 15 years ago.  Never again.

I look at Hitlery and Trump and see no substantial difference, only surface obfuscation.  You see a genuine difference.  Good for you and your acquaintances.  I remain skeptical.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 06:53:53 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #446 on: October 20, 2016, 06:52:16 am »
My vote officially goes to the only candidate that promises to make the world a much better place...
#smod2016

I don't know about that. Assange claims he has evidence that Meteor is waste deep in the Jeffery Epstien Rape Island scandal. Apparently the island is loaded with newly formed lava rocks.

geronl

« Reply #447 on: October 20, 2016, 06:58:24 am »
For the first time I understand Hillary's support for abortion.

The prospect of millions of armed toddlers prowling the street at night would keep even me up at night.

Offline waiyu

• Common sense isn't common to everyone.
« Reply #448 on: October 20, 2016, 07:01:21 am »
I don't know about that. Assange claims he has evidence that Meteor is waste deep in the Jeffery Epstien Rape Island scandal. Apparently the island is loaded with newly formed lava rocks.
How newly formed? I mean, Lava rocks are pretty hot!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #449 on: October 20, 2016, 07:04:51 am »
How newly formed? I mean, Lava rocks are pretty hot!

LOL. Nicely played.