Author Topic: Thread of Cute  (Read 294268 times)

Offline Applewood

Re: Thread of Cute
« Reply #2350 on: July 08, 2018, 08:04:40 pm »
@240B

Oh, that's hilarious.   :silly:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2351 on: July 08, 2018, 08:09:24 pm »
@240B

Oh, that's hilarious.   :silly:
@Applewood

Gotta feel a little sorry for the girl. Nobody is ever going to adopt that megasaurus dog. I'll bet that it really does take a car payment size chunk of money to feed that thing every month. However, she is safe. No doubt about that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2352 on: July 08, 2018, 10:45:56 pm »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2353 on: July 08, 2018, 11:22:34 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2354 on: July 08, 2018, 11:24:12 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2355 on: July 08, 2018, 11:25:23 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Offline berdie

« Reply #2356 on: July 09, 2018, 12:06:00 am »
Dawg or Cat?

When will the answer be posted? :laugh:

Offline berdie

« Reply #2357 on: July 09, 2018, 12:10:39 am »
Them there dogs is called Mastadors Ma'am, I knows cause I gots one!

Well, Mr. Mastador...those are some big feets ya got!

I adore big dogs. My dream dog is a Pyrenees. But my back stops me.  Maybe a beagle after I retire.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2358 on: July 09, 2018, 12:34:29 am »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2359 on: July 09, 2018, 02:14:46 am »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2360 on: July 09, 2018, 02:26:22 am »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2361 on: July 09, 2018, 04:59:36 am »

That's cute, My mother had a cat that would 'find' tools laying around and bring them home to her, my sons cat would go on night time walk a bouts and bring home gloves, socks, packages that she found interesting, but the night she brought home a crack pipe my son put an end to her nightly rambles.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2362 on: July 09, 2018, 05:03:34 am »

Well, Mr. Mastador...those are some big feets ya got!

I adore big dogs. My dream dog is a Pyrenees. But my back stops me.  Maybe a beagle after I retire.
It's all in the training, I got the pulling all out of my dogs system when he was very young, I had a bad back then and after two surgeries it's worse. The biggest problem I have with him now is not the pulling, it's the sudden stops when without notice he turns into a 150# anchor to smell something.

Offline verga

« Reply #2363 on: July 09, 2018, 11:18:14 am »

We had two lab mixes we had to rehome. The new owners called us to let us know that one of them keeps bringing home "offerings". These have included rabbits, squirrels, mice, etc... including one goose. She said she could not decide if Jake was bringing offerings of sacrifice tot he benevolent house gods, or just felt sorry for them and was bringing them food.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2364 on: July 09, 2018, 04:19:04 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2365 on: July 09, 2018, 04:55:56 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2366 on: July 09, 2018, 06:14:40 pm »
@Suppressed

Those pups look so handsome in their jaunty bandanas. 

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2367 on: July 09, 2018, 08:14:41 pm »
Those pups look so handsome in their jaunty bandanas.
@Applewood

MrsMoooooose wrote:
These are my Shetland Sheepdogs. King Arthur on the left is nearly 6 and Frankenstein on the right is almost 10. They are such sweet natured little bandits.
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2368 on: July 10, 2018, 01:28:01 am »
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 01:29:17 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2369 on: July 10, 2018, 10:23:35 am »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2370 on: July 10, 2018, 10:30:19 am »
Cats and dogs make life worthwhile

Woe to people who don’t have them
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2371 on: July 11, 2018, 12:25:58 am »

Harriet is in the hospital tonight, getting IV fluids. I've had her only a year. She's always had an odd health issue- every five days her tummy would gurgle and she's refuse to eat in the morning. It happened almost like clockwork, but she always bounced and felt better and ate in the evening. This weekend she vomited and didn't bounce.

I took her in yesterday for bloodwork and she got three injections, ABX, antinauseal, and pain med. She had a quiet night. This morning she took some water and I gave her three tiny pieces of Purina OM dry food. She threw it up so I took her in and I'm missing her like crazy. Very hard to accept she won't be here tonight. She is scheduled for a sonogram in the morning.

Hank seems to be missing her, too.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 12:29:04 am by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2372 on: July 11, 2018, 12:37:34 am »

Harriet is in the hospital tonight, getting IV fluids. I've had her only a year. She's always had an odd health issue- every five days her tummy would gurgle and she's refuse to eat in the morning. It happened almost like clockwork, but she always bounced and felt better and ate in the evening. This weekend she vomited and didn't bounce.

I took her in yesterday for bloodwork and she got three injections, ABX, antinauseal, and pain med. She had a quiet night. This morning she took some water and I gave her three tiny pieces of Purina OM dry food. She threw it up so I took her in and I'm missing her like crazy. Very hard to accept she won't be here tonight. She is scheduled for a sonogram in the morning.

So sorry to hear that @austingirl.  It's a awful feeling.  Hopefully, you will let us know tomorrow that's she's fine. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2373 on: July 11, 2018, 12:55:54 am »
So sorry to hear that @austingirl.  It's a awful feeling.  Hopefully, you will let us know tomorrow that's she's fine.

Thanks @Sanguine I've asked them to call me when the mobile sonovet arrives so I can run over. I'll let you know.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2374 on: July 11, 2018, 01:55:20 am »

@austingirl

I hope they're able to figure out what this odd problem is and solve it!
+++++++++