Author Topic: Thread of Cute  (Read 294209 times)

Offline Suppressed

Re: Thread of Cute
« Reply #1900 on: March 05, 2018, 01:37:53 am »
@Suppressed

Just wanted to say I love Huey and "his" kitten.  That little kitty is lucky to have a friend and protector like Huey.

@Applewood

He sure is!

On the other hand, my friend just got a little pup who is terrorized by her cat.  Poor little Dexter won't go through doorways out of fear of ambush!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1901 on: March 05, 2018, 01:38:30 am »
Doggie shares half of her biscuit

https://media.giphy.com/media/cYo54i8yQXuwQ1qPy6/giphy.gif

What a sweetheart!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1902 on: March 05, 2018, 01:41:54 am »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #1903 on: March 05, 2018, 01:43:54 am »
@Applewood

He sure is!

On the other hand, my friend just got a little pup who is terrorized by her cat.  Poor little Dexter won't go through doorways out of fear of ambush!

I just hope this kitten doesn't one day find out cats and dogs aren't supposed to get along  LOL

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1904 on: March 05, 2018, 05:42:43 am »
! No longer available

@austingirl @BassWrangler

Thanks! Laugh out loud funny. The authorities have left me to die.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #1905 on: March 05, 2018, 04:42:56 pm »
Here's a very moving story, the cold killed this homeless man in Chicago who took care of a number of alley cats, now, the neighbors are helping out.

A homeless man died, leaving behind a pack of alley cats. His neighbors came to the rescue.

The Washington Post Allison Klein 21 hrs ago

Antonio Garcia

For maybe a decade, Antonio Garcia lived in an alley in a gentrified Chicago neighborhood. He made a shelter from wood scraps and mattresses, and he had as his companions dozens of feral cats, which he considered family.

He befriended a few people in the upscale community, Fulton River District, some of whom took to stopping by with food for him and the cats. Nearby restaurant owners liked that Garcia kept away any riffraff, and they liked that the cats scared off rats.

Garcia, 65, died of hypothermia in January after a particularly cold spell. A few of his neighborhood friends tearfully cleaned up his alley, but there was the problem of the cats — dozens of them, hungry and skittish now that their protector was gone.

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-news/a-homeless-man-died-leaving-behind-a-pack-of-alley-cats-his-neighbors-came-to-the-rescue/ar-BBJMHw4?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1906 on: March 06, 2018, 01:53:54 pm »
“Urgent request! Don’t let the cat go inside the dorm! There are already 10 pregnant cats here! Administration.”

+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1907 on: March 06, 2018, 02:14:31 pm »
Giraffe calf tries out legs
http://i.imgur.com/nLOkv3R.mp4
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1908 on: March 06, 2018, 06:37:34 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1909 on: March 06, 2018, 07:40:23 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1910 on: March 06, 2018, 09:30:26 pm »
+++++++++

Offline austingirl

« Reply #1911 on: March 07, 2018, 01:46:23 am »
@Suppressed

I love giraffes and I'm glad it got away.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1912 on: March 08, 2018, 02:10:54 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1913 on: March 08, 2018, 03:03:42 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1914 on: March 08, 2018, 03:24:12 pm »
Stuck the landing!
http://i.imgur.com/L27didJ.mp4

Wow!  Bring your own landing strip....Our military could use some lessons from that kitty.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1915 on: March 08, 2018, 04:26:00 pm »
Wow!  Bring your own landing strip....Our military could use some lessons from that kitty.

That would be funny...

They did it with tanks, rolling out their own mats for soft terrain...why not aircraft?  :laugh:

+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1916 on: March 08, 2018, 04:26:39 pm »
I just love these...

http://i.imgur.com/O3W7Hob.mp4

You got me!
+++++++++

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #1917 on: March 09, 2018, 03:37:17 pm »

Loyal dog refuses to leave hospital where owner died four months ago

The Independent
Lucy Pasha-Robinson

A pet dog whose owner was fatally stabbed has made a home for himself in front of the hospital where the man died.

The animal, who has no name, has been waiting in front of the Santa Casa de Novo Horizonte hospital in Brazil for four months, according to local media reports.

The dog first arrived at the unit after chasing after the ambulance that was transporting his owner, a 59-year-old homeless man, to hospital in October.

The man, who had been involved in a street fight, died from his injuries but two months on, the dog continued to wait for him in front of the hospital, Brazil's O Globo newspaper reported.

Pictures and story continued at: https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/msn/loyal-dog-refuses-to-leave-hospital-where-owner-died-four-months-ago/ar-BBK34dx

World Net Daily Coverage:

http://www.wnd.com/2018/03/loyal-dog-wont-leave-hospital-where-owner-died-5-months-ago/

Offline austingirl

« Reply #1918 on: March 09, 2018, 03:44:27 pm »
Dogs are the best. There have been many cases of our best friends refusing to leave the side of the people they love.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1919 on: March 10, 2018, 05:42:30 pm »
Sad. 
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1920 on: March 10, 2018, 07:14:38 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1921 on: March 12, 2018, 12:04:04 am »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1922 on: March 12, 2018, 02:56:34 am »
+++++++++

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1923 on: March 12, 2018, 04:44:52 am »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1924 on: March 12, 2018, 05:04:55 am »
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 08:59:46 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++