Author Topic: Thread of Cute  (Read 294238 times)

Offline Suppressed

Re: Thread of Cute
« Reply #1850 on: February 27, 2018, 01:00:55 am »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1851 on: February 27, 2018, 01:43:15 am »
@Suppressed

Great variety today! I am a sucker for the baby animals. Loved the cat doing tricks with the dogs and the supermomma dog.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1852 on: February 27, 2018, 09:58:32 pm »
@Suppressed

Great variety today! I am a sucker for the baby animals. Loved the cat doing tricks with the dogs and the supermomma dog.

Yay!   ^-^

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1853 on: February 27, 2018, 09:59:06 pm »
Quartz, barite, and calcite make great pillows

How about some pillow basalt?!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 10:00:22 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1854 on: February 28, 2018, 12:49:45 am »
+++++++++

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1855 on: February 28, 2018, 03:33:21 am »
eFLzHElLcCfWnmX2Jrp38eFd0GnjsSImVY5FbeFDsrg.jpg
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1856 on: February 28, 2018, 10:11:21 am »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1857 on: February 28, 2018, 01:26:31 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1858 on: February 28, 2018, 03:54:30 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1859 on: February 28, 2018, 03:55:41 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1860 on: February 28, 2018, 04:05:20 pm »

Studying the effects of weightlessness on a living mammal at 25,000′; ca. 1958

From The Times Magazine, a “Portrait of the Ideal Space Man,” if not the ideal space cat, from February 1958. As experts were contemplating the medical specifics of what weightlessness in space would do to a living, breathing human being, an unlucky kitten was volunteered as a stand-in, floating from the hand of Capt. Druey P. Parks inside an F-94C jet at 25,000 feet. The article, by Donald G. Cooley, characterized the cat’s reaction as “bewilderment.”
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1861 on: February 28, 2018, 04:24:34 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1862 on: February 28, 2018, 04:25:55 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #1863 on: February 28, 2018, 04:28:28 pm »

That pic always makes me wonder, what happened after the weightlessness ended?   :pondering:
Let it burn.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1864 on: February 28, 2018, 04:44:30 pm »
That pic always makes me wonder, what happened after the weightlessness ended?   :pondering:

Lots of scratches?

Urine-soaked flightsuit?

Yeah, I wonder, too!
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1865 on: February 28, 2018, 04:44:47 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #1866 on: February 28, 2018, 04:49:09 pm »
Lots of scratches?

Urine-soaked flightsuit?

Yeah, I wonder, too!

Not just that, but I think the potential of a berserk cat jumping around on the instrument panel could have made this very dangerous for the pilot!
Let it burn.

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #1867 on: February 28, 2018, 04:49:55 pm »

I often have the same reaction to cake.  :laugh:
Let it burn.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1868 on: February 28, 2018, 04:55:06 pm »
Not just that, but I think the potential of a berserk cat jumping around on the instrument panel could have made this very dangerous for the pilot!

Yup!

Was in a Lincoln Navigator yesterday...the pushbutton transmission controls are right above the center console.  I can only imagine hitting the brakes on the highway and having something fly forward and hit the "R" at 60 mph.

(The buttons are larger and more exposed than they appear in this photo.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 05:07:03 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1869 on: February 28, 2018, 04:55:46 pm »
+++++++++

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #1870 on: February 28, 2018, 07:25:42 pm »
@Suppressed

Thank you for all the fun things you post here. I think I speak for a lot of people who come here to get their "cute" fix. Sometimes we just need a place to get away from all the rancor. This is great thread for that.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1871 on: February 28, 2018, 07:29:27 pm »
@Suppressed

Thank you for all the fun things you post here. I think I speak for a lot of people who come here to get their "cute" fix. Sometimes we just need a place to get away from all the rancor. This is great thread for that.
:thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #1872 on: February 28, 2018, 08:22:03 pm »
Yup!

Was in a Lincoln Navigator yesterday...the pushbutton transmission controls are right above the center console.  I can only imagine hitting the brakes on the highway and having something fly forward and hit the "R" at 60 mph.

(The buttons are larger and more exposed than they appear in this photo.

You know, you would think that someone in the design group might have done a failure analysis and figured that out, or even pointed out how easy it would be for the driver, while fumbling around to adjust the vent or tune the radio, to accidentally hit one of those buttons and cause all kinds of havoc.  :shrug:
Let it burn.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1873 on: February 28, 2018, 09:29:42 pm »
@Suppressed

@AllThatJazzZ  @Cyber Liberty 

You're welcome.  I'm so glad that I can bring some positivity to people..it helps lift me up, too.  I know I sure enjoy the things people post here, whether pix of their pets, or other cuteness!

+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1874 on: February 28, 2018, 09:30:48 pm »
You know, you would think that someone in the design group might have done a failure analysis and figured that out, or even pointed out how easy it would be for the driver, while fumbling around to adjust the vent or tune the radio, to accidentally hit one of those buttons and cause all kinds of havoc.  :shrug:

Seriously!

That actually almost happened yesterday.   
+++++++++