Author Topic: Thread of Cute  (Read 294264 times)

Offline Suppressed

Re: Thread of Cute
« Reply #1525 on: January 03, 2018, 08:30:42 pm »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

BassWrangler

« Reply #1526 on: January 05, 2018, 05:47:18 am »
Had a hard time getting pics of the new pup, as he wanted to be real close to me, and when not close, he was in motion. I'll get a better pic tomorrow, but here's the one that wasn't blurry.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 05:49:42 am by BassWrangler »

Offline verga

« Reply #1527 on: January 05, 2018, 10:57:08 am »
Had a hard time getting pics of the new pup, as he wanted to be real close to me, and when not close, he was in motion. I'll get a better pic tomorrow, but here's the one that wasn't blurry.
@BassWrangler Gorgeous!, what is ihis name
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1528 on: January 05, 2018, 11:06:08 am »
@BassWrangler Gorgeous!, what is ihis name

Thanks, @verga . His name is “Spark”

Offline verga

« Reply #1529 on: January 05, 2018, 11:31:48 am »
Thanks, @verga . His name is “Spark”
@BassWrangler  :thumbsup: That name suits him, all the best to your fur family.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1530 on: January 05, 2018, 11:39:41 am »
@BassWrangler  :thumbsup: That name suits him, all the best to your fur family.

Thanks, @verga

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1531 on: January 05, 2018, 12:43:34 pm »
What a cutie!

I'll wait for more photos.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1532 on: January 05, 2018, 01:56:56 pm »

@BassWrangler
That's a great pic!
And a handsome, bright-eyed pup.  I like the name, too. Way to go!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1533 on: January 05, 2018, 03:34:54 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1534 on: January 05, 2018, 04:44:50 pm »
Some folks here might be interested to learn that K-9 Piper has passed...

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,297509.msg1563955.html#msg1563955
+++++++++

BassWrangler

« Reply #1535 on: January 05, 2018, 07:48:40 pm »
All tuckered out
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 07:50:27 pm by BassWrangler »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1536 on: January 05, 2018, 07:58:14 pm »
What is he again, @BassWrangler?

BassWrangler

« Reply #1537 on: January 05, 2018, 08:20:11 pm »
What is he again, @BassWrangler?

Australian Labradoodle, which is basically an attempt to create a stable breed rather than just randomly breeding a poodle and a lab. They are known for their allergy friendly coat and a high percentage that can pass the service dog training.

I selected this breed because my sis has labradoodles, which I adore, and I wanted a dog that hadn’t been inbred so much that it has genetic issues. Will probably get a second dog that is a rescue/mutt. But since I have literally been waiting my entire life to have a dog, I thought we would go this route for our first.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1538 on: January 05, 2018, 08:35:35 pm »
Australian Labradoodle, which is basically an attempt to create a stable breed rather than just randomly breeding a poodle and a lab. They are known for their allergy friendly coat and a high percentage that can pass the service dog training.

I selected this breed because my sis has labradoodles, which I adore, and I wanted a dog that hadn’t been inbred so much that it has genetic issues. Will probably get a second dog that is a rescue/mutt. But since I have literally been waiting my entire life to have a dog, I thought we would go this route for our first.

Looks like a winning choice!
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1539 on: January 05, 2018, 08:35:56 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1540 on: January 05, 2018, 09:39:51 pm »
+++++++++

BassWrangler

« Reply #1541 on: January 06, 2018, 05:02:52 am »
Cute overload
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 05:04:05 am by BassWrangler »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1542 on: January 06, 2018, 09:30:45 am »
Cute overload

He looks so fluffy. Is his coat soft?
+++++++++

Offline Applewood

« Reply #1543 on: January 06, 2018, 12:09:28 pm »
Sweet pup, @BassWrangler .

Offline verga

« Reply #1544 on: January 06, 2018, 02:32:49 pm »
Cute overload
the best and worst things about puppies is thy got from zero to 60 in 3 seconds flat. They will spend the next 10 minutes at 60, and then go back down to zero in 3 seconds flat. Twenty years ago we got a pup to keep the older dog company. He kept giving us the "Why did you do this to me,what did I do wrong" look. Six months later they were inseparable, and I almost felt sorry for anyone that tried to bother her.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1545 on: January 06, 2018, 04:32:12 pm »
He looks so fluffy. Is his coat soft?

He is soft. It is a lot like human hair. That photo makes it look denser than it is, however.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1546 on: January 06, 2018, 04:36:04 pm »
the best and worst things about puppies is thy got from zero to 60 in 3 seconds flat. They will spend the next 10 minutes at 60, and then go back down to zero in 3 seconds flat. Twenty years ago we got a pup to keep the older dog company. He kept giving us the "Why did you do this to me,what did I do wrong" look. Six months later they were inseparable, and I almost felt sorry for anyone that tried to bother her.

This is a perfect description. It is cold and wet here right now, and when I take him outside to go to the bathroom, this seems to trigger that transition from zero to sixty. So at 3am, I take him out of the crate and go stand in the cold drizzle, and then we come back in and he wants to play.

LOL, my wife says it is like having a baby. I said “I don’t remember standing outside in the rain at 3am with our babies. It is more like being a volunteer firefighter.”

BassWrangler

« Reply #1547 on: January 06, 2018, 04:39:36 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1548 on: January 06, 2018, 05:02:06 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #1549 on: January 06, 2018, 05:21:56 pm »
There's a lot of cute in that pup.

Hi @Cyber Liberty . How are things with you?