Author Topic: Thread of Cute  (Read 294227 times)

Offline berdie

Re: Thread of Cute
« Reply #1475 on: December 20, 2017, 06:17:23 am »
My work here is done...

Well....sh!t does happen. :laugh:

Offline verga

« Reply #1476 on: December 20, 2017, 03:16:12 pm »
My work here is done...

30 years ago our neighbors convinced my wife that we needed two kittens that were the product of an incesetuous usion between a mother and son. The first year they were fine. The second year was a nightmare. We should have had a hint when they managed to pull the antique lamp and tatted tablecloth off the round end table breaking it into about a hundred pieces. No tree for the next 6 years.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1477 on: December 20, 2017, 04:04:08 pm »
30 years ago our neighbors convinced my wife that we needed two kittens that were the product of an incesetuous usion between a mother and son. The first year they were fine. The second year was a nightmare. We should have had a hint when they managed to pull the antique lamp and tatted tablecloth off the round end table breaking it into about a hundred pieces. No tree for the next 6 years.

I don't know if I'd blame that in the incest.  Some cats have the "Kitten" gene permanently turned on.  I had one take two years to calm down, I have two 7-month-olds chasing each other around the house right now.  Every morning at this time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

« Reply #1478 on: December 20, 2017, 05:12:22 pm »
I don't know if I'd blame that in the incest.  Some cats have the "Kitten" gene permanently turned on.  I had one take two years to calm down, I have two 7-month-olds chasing each other around the house right now.  Every morning at this time.
@Cyber Liberty These cats were severely drain bamaged. Those were two tiny examples of the "stuff" they got into. The black one would just randomly Hiss and snarl at people for no reason, and on more than one occasion the orange on would just run into walls.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1479 on: December 20, 2017, 05:24:12 pm »
@Cyber Liberty These cats were severely drain bamaged. Those were two tiny examples of the "stuff" they got into. The black one would just randomly Hiss and snarl at people for no reason, and on more than one occasion the orange on would just run into walls.

Yup.  Sounds like dain bramaged to me too.   **nononono*  Poor guys.  Just gotta love 'em and try to keep them safe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1480 on: December 20, 2017, 10:22:22 pm »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1481 on: December 22, 2017, 03:14:18 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1482 on: December 22, 2017, 09:14:43 pm »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1483 on: December 22, 2017, 09:14:57 pm »
+++++++++

Silver Pines

« Reply #1484 on: December 23, 2017, 01:01:28 am »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1485 on: December 24, 2017, 03:44:12 am »
I will NOT comply.

Offline berdie

« Reply #1486 on: December 24, 2017, 03:56:09 am »

@Freya

That gives new meaning to Elf On A Shelf!!  ^-^

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1487 on: December 24, 2017, 04:26:47 am »
@Freya, are you feeling any better?

Silver Pines

« Reply #1488 on: December 24, 2017, 01:55:47 pm »
That gives new meaning to Elf On A Shelf!!  ^-^

@berdie

Lol

Our feline overlords have come!

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1489 on: December 26, 2017, 02:54:26 pm »
New Wheels for Christmas!

http://i.imgur.com/0zV5fOP.mp4
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 02:54:58 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1490 on: December 26, 2017, 03:36:37 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1491 on: December 26, 2017, 04:11:43 pm »
Can they ever resist knocking things off a counter?

! No longer available
I will NOT comply.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1492 on: December 26, 2017, 04:46:17 pm »
Can they ever resist knocking things off a counter?

:silly:

+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1493 on: December 26, 2017, 04:46:33 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1494 on: December 26, 2017, 07:59:30 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1495 on: December 26, 2017, 08:18:54 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1496 on: December 26, 2017, 09:35:39 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1497 on: December 26, 2017, 09:38:41 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Applewood

« Reply #1498 on: December 27, 2017, 12:28:05 am »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1499 on: December 27, 2017, 09:00:40 pm »
+++++++++