Author Topic: Thread of Cute  (Read 294230 times)

Offline Suppressed

Re: Thread of Cute
« Reply #1225 on: November 02, 2017, 07:07:37 pm »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1226 on: November 02, 2017, 07:45:08 pm »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1227 on: November 02, 2017, 07:51:02 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1228 on: November 02, 2017, 08:23:52 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1229 on: November 02, 2017, 08:29:01 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1230 on: November 02, 2017, 08:38:55 pm »
I have to post this for being absolutely ridiculous...

http://i.imgur.com/FFa4yUX.mp4
+++++++++

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1231 on: November 02, 2017, 08:44:00 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/nxMpoQV.mp4

Must be on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.  Those ravens will snatch a sandwich right outta you hand.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1232 on: November 03, 2017, 01:06:00 am »
http://i.imgur.com/yz6tNdj.mp4

The lizard with the bubbles was delightful! And the kittens!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #1233 on: November 03, 2017, 01:29:25 am »
One of my neighbor's horse was down yesterday morning. My dog, Hank, was upset and wanted to go to her. He woofed softly. The other horse came over to try to get her up. I called my neighbor and the poor chestnut mare was suffering from tannin poisoning from acorns. She was able to get the mare up and confined to the barn. I am praying for her recovery.

We've had a bumper crop of acorns this year and I see lots of whitetail congregating under the live oaks. I guess deer can tolerate them.

This morning, Hank was looking for the mare and wanted to go to the place she'd been lying down. Hank is the dearest dog with such a big heart.

Update on Jazzy, the chestnut mare. She is going to be okay. She is being penned right now so she can't get at the acorns. Her feet are still tender from the tannin and my friend is working with her farrier. Hank still looks for her every morning.

Offline verga

« Reply #1234 on: November 03, 2017, 10:36:04 am »
Update on Jazzy, the chestnut mare. She is going to be okay. She is being penned right now so she can't get at the acorns. Her feet are still tender from the tannin and my friend is working with her farrier. Hank still looks for her every morning.
888high58888
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1235 on: November 03, 2017, 01:28:16 pm »

Hurray! 

+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1236 on: November 03, 2017, 02:31:57 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1237 on: November 03, 2017, 02:42:12 pm »
Baby goat trying to headbutt cat.  Cat not impressed.

http://i.imgur.com/eht1wxo.mp4
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1238 on: November 03, 2017, 02:43:54 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #1239 on: November 03, 2017, 03:23:35 pm »
Dog not allowed in baby's room...

http://i.imgur.com/u0V7zmR.mp4

That one reminds me of our dog... her previous owner apparently taught her not to get up on furniture, including the bed. Our bed is low enough however, that she can get her entire body onto the bed, except for her hind feet. She leaves those on the floor, so that technically (in her mind) she's not "up on the bed".  :laugh:
Let it burn.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1240 on: November 03, 2017, 03:35:20 pm »
That one reminds me of our dog... her previous owner apparently taught her not to get up on furniture, including the bed. Our bed is low enough however, that she can get her entire body onto the bed, except for her hind feet. She leaves those on the floor, so that technically (in her mind) she's not "up on the bed".  :laugh:

HA! Schmarty!
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1241 on: November 03, 2017, 03:36:13 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1242 on: November 03, 2017, 04:14:41 pm »
Camera timers are great...they let you get some awesome pix with everybody in them...

+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1243 on: November 03, 2017, 04:15:49 pm »
Genetics...  Golden gives birth to baby cows...

+++++++++

Offline Millee

« Reply #1244 on: November 03, 2017, 04:42:36 pm »
Genetics...  Golden gives birth to baby cows...

Cuties!

Definite products of a mixed marriage.    :laugh:

Offline Millee

« Reply #1245 on: November 03, 2017, 04:58:08 pm »
Look at those little pads....

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1246 on: November 03, 2017, 05:07:10 pm »
Look at those little pads....

Toe-beans!
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1247 on: November 03, 2017, 05:08:38 pm »
Charlotte [Rampling] and The Shepherds, circa 1969
+++++++++

Offline austingirl

« Reply #1248 on: November 03, 2017, 05:08:53 pm »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1249 on: November 03, 2017, 05:09:15 pm »
+++++++++