Author Topic: Trump fantasized about sex with Lindsay Lohan: ‘Deeply troubled’ teens are ‘always the best in bed’  (Read 5033 times)

geronl

In a jaw-dropping 2004 interview with Sirius XM shock jock Howard Stern, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said that actress Lindsay Lohan is clearly “deeply troubled” and therefore “great in bed.”

CNN Money reported Friday on the crude remarks, which Trump made when Lohan was only 18, but becoming known for her wild partying and public displays of intoxication.

“What do you think of Lindsay Lohan?” Trump asked Stern.

“I think she’s hot,” Stern replied.

“There’s something there right?” Trump said. “But you have to like freckles. I’ve seen a, you know, close up of her chest and a lot of freckles. Are you into freckles?”

“I’m not into freckles, but the red hair thing I like. I like her on the cover of Entertainment Weekly,” said Stern.

A bit later, Trump said, “Now does the father wreck, does that bother you a little bit?”

“Oh yeah, because first of all, if the father’s a wreck like the way he is…,” Stern said.

“Right,” Trump agreed.

Stern asked, “Can you imagine the sex with this troubled teen?”

“Yeah, you’re probably right,” Trump said. “She’s probably deeply troubled and therefore great in bed. How come the deeply troubled women, you know, deeply, deeply troubled, they’re always the best in bed?”
excerpt

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/trump-fantasized-about-sex-with-lindsay-lohan-deeply-troubled-teens-are-always-the-best-in-bed/

This man is a sick freak

Offline Frank Cannon

I agree with these guys. Lindsay is HOOOOOOOTTTT.....

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
I don't believe this.

Why?

Because Billy Bush was not there to egg him on into saying these things.

#BillyBushMadeMeDoIt

:pondering:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Except he wasn't fantasizing about sex with Lindsey Lohan.

He made the observation that crazy chicks are better in bed. Anyone here care to deny that?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

She was a very beautiful young lady. Gorgeous.    Up until she lost it with drugs and booze.   Nobody looks as good when they are falling down drunk.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline DB

And somehow a good number of "Christians" and "churches" support him.

I really, don't understand. Yes, Hillary is very foul, but replacing evil with evil is not the answer.

I take it Cruz still hasn't backed out of his "supporting" him.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 10:15:59 am by DB »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Mentally retarded girls are freaks between the sheets too, but nothing beats a crack ho.  amiright?

Offline mountaineer

He made the observation that crazy chicks are better in bed. Anyone here care to deny that?
Don't you know, EC, that it doesn't matter anymore what actually was said?  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Don't you know, EC, that it doesn't matter anymore what actually was said?  **nononono*

I'd noticed.  **nononono*

Does to me though. There is enough bad about the Orange bleep without inventing shit.

Offline mountaineer

Does to me though. There is enough bad about the Orange bleep without inventing shit.
Exactly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

Trouble is, this is exactly the sort of drip, drip, drip that is going to keep the serious allegations of sexual assault front and center in everyone's mind until Nov. 8.  At this point it doesn't really matter that this has nothing to do with him admitting to sex, or even fantasizing about sex - in fact, it's worse because it's just another example of how he objectifies and demeans women, which is totally consistent with how he's treated women in the other situations that have been revealed.

Trump is cooked.  And he did it himself.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Trouble is, this is exactly the sort of drip, drip, drip that is going to keep the serious allegations of sexual assault front and center in everyone's mind until Nov. 8.  At this point it doesn't really matter that this has nothing to do with him admitting to sex, or even fantasizing about sex - in fact, it's worse because it's just another example of how he objectifies and demeans women, which is totally consistent with how he's treated women in the other situations that have been revealed.

goopo

P.S. @Oceander I never told you I admire what you wrote in your tag line about your daughter. You Sir, are a mench, and I bet a great dad.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Night Hides Not

Outside of TOS, and a few other places, Trump fatigue has reached critical mass, and has overtaken Clinton fatigue.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Norm Lenhart

To me, what matters with all the sex related crap surrounding Trump is that his judgement is so bad that he goes on radio shows to talk about the stuff. He fills books with it. In short, he doesn't think AHEAD. He lives in the moment with no concern for any fallout.

The 'grab her by" episode is a whole thing on it's own but the rest of it just shows the core of the man. Mircophones don't have lights on them telling you they are on. Someone that has spent more than a few min. using one understands that and he's spent a lot more than a few min. The further you get into using them, you become familiar with their pickup patterns simply as a matter of course so you can use them to their best advantage. It's referred to as 'working the mic". There's a ton of considerations like this to trawl through that arent readily apparent that make a lot of the 'hot mic'/oops!" claims suspect at best.

When you look at the circumstances around the sex crap and not the sex it self, it adds up to a picture of a guy that simply doesn't GAF about anything but himself, his desires/happiness right then and there. Thats a pretty unwelcome quality in any kind of a leader and one of the reasons I think Dad set up a team of people behind the scenes to get their son through life and clean up after him because such people arent likely to succeed on their own.

Every time he breaks his leash, we see the results.

Offline LMAO

:beer:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Applewood

And somehow a good number of "Christians" and "churches" support him.

I really, don't understand. Yes, Hillary is very foul, but replacing evil with evil is not the answer.

I take it Cruz still hasn't backed out of his "supporting" him.

As far as I know, the "endorsement" still stands...although it seems Ted Cruz is more focused on down ticket races and isn't actively stumping for Trump. And that is infuriating the Trump worshipers.  They're not satisfied that Cruz betrayed his principles and his supporters.  They want him to be out singing the praises of the great orange god.

Offline Norm Lenhart

As far as I know, the "endorsement" still stands...although it seems Ted Cruz is more focused on down ticket races and isn't actively stumping for Trump. And that is infuriating the Trump worshipers.  They're not satisfied that Cruz betrayed his principles and his supporters.  They want him to be out singing the praises of the great orange god.

Thats why Cruz screwed up so badly endorsing Trump. He lost a lot of his long time supporters and gained nothing from the Trump dumplings.

Offline Suppressed

Yup.

I was criticized for "defending" him.

No, I'm defending the truth, regardless of who it is.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
To me, what matters with all the sex related crap surrounding Trump is that his judgement is so bad that he goes on radio shows to talk about the stuff. He fills books with it. In short, he doesn't think AHEAD. He lives in the moment with no concern for any fallout.

The 'grab her by" episode is a whole thing on it's own but the rest of it just shows the core of the man. Mircophones don't have lights on them telling you they are on. Someone that has spent more than a few min. using one understands that and he's spent a lot more than a few min. The further you get into using them, you become familiar with their pickup patterns simply as a matter of course so you can use them to their best advantage. It's referred to as 'working the mic". There's a ton of considerations like this to trawl through that arent readily apparent that make a lot of the 'hot mic'/oops!" claims suspect at best.

When you look at the circumstances around the sex crap and not the sex it self, it adds up to a picture of a guy that simply doesn't GAF about anything but himself, his desires/happiness right then and there. Thats a pretty unwelcome quality in any kind of a leader and one of the reasons I think Dad set up a team of people behind the scenes to get their son through life and clean up after him because such people arent likely to succeed on their own.

Every time he breaks his leash, we see the results.

I completely agree with you.  :beer:

Still don't like making crap up about him though. We're not Dems.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

No kidding!

Offline andy58-in-nh

In my ancient bachelor days, I found that proposition to be true.

But my enjoyment was always somewhat tempered by the need to ensure that no cords, ropes, sharp objects or firearms were anywhere within reach.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Oceander

Outside of TOS, and a few other places, Trump fatigue has reached critical mass, and has overtaken Clinton fatigue.

In what sense?  As I see it, people are still pretty riled up about Trump's sexcapades and are not wavering from their decisions to vote against him.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I completely agree with you.  :beer:

Still don't like making crap up about him though. We're not Dems.
Oh I agree with you. There's a metric ton of crap to legitimately nail him on. so much we trip over it.

As for 'we' not being dems, You arent. I'm not. But many may as well be because there is zero difference between a Democrat and a situational ethicist.