Author Topic: Trump Will Bring Obama's Half-Brother As His Guest To Tomorrow's Debate; Proposes Term Limits  (Read 1582 times)

HAPPY2BME

Trump Will Bring Obama's Half-Brother As His Guest To Tomorrow's Debate; Proposes Term Limits

by Tyler Durden
Oct 18, 2016 7:35 PM

“I’m excited to be at the debate. Trump can make America great again,” Malik Obama, the president’s sibling on his father’s side and fan of Donald Trump's, told the Post.

The 58-year-old is a U.S. citizen and splits his time between his home country of Kenya and Washington, D.C., where he has lived since 1985. “I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told the Post. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Malik agrees with Trump that the mainstream media is biased, and he dismisses the women who claim Trump kissed or groped them without their permission. “I don’t believe them,” Malik said. “Why didn’t they come forward before?”

Malik, who is three years older than Barack, said he last saw his sibling in August 2015 after the president had visited Kenya. “I went to the White House to say hello. I paid a courtesy call,” he said. But it wasn’t a very warm and loving reception. “As usual, it was a hands-off kind of thing, very businesslike, very formal,” Malik said.

Trump also invited the mother of a Benghazi victim to be his guest at the debate.  Pat Smith, mother of the late State Department employee Sean Smith, is a vocal critic of Hillary Clinton who blames the Democratic presidential nominee for the death of her son.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-18/trump-will-bring-obamas-half-brother-his-guest-tomorrows-debate-proposes-term-limits

geronl

Trump is such a joke

Offline sinkspur

If Trump is trying to play the Pantangelli angle, Obama is not running.  And it's likely Hillary wouldn't know this guy if she stumbled over him.

Trump is losing his marbles.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

Offline Victoria33

Going for the black vote.

Yes, Trump will have "his" black person there.  As far as "his" black person being the half-brother of Obama, I didn't know Obama was running, but since he must be, Trump is shrewd to have him there to show Obama he means business running against Obama.  That will show Obama.  I don't know why Clinton is there.  It must be a mix-up in the schedule.  /s

geronl

no issues, just distractions

geronl

Yes, Trump will have "his" black person there.  As far as "his" black person being the half-brother of Obama, I didn't know Obama was running, but since he must be, Trump is shrewd to have him there to show Obama he means business running against Obama.  That will show Obama.  I don't know why Clinton is there.  It must be a mix-up in the schedule.  /s

Offline Frank Cannon

JUST BREAKING!!!!!

Donny is also inviting Willie Horton to the debate just in case Micheal Dukakis gets any funny ideas.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Trump supporters will no doubt be chanting "Jah-bully-de, bully-de, bully-de-HAH! Jah-bully-de, bully-de, bully-de-HAH!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb72148xQco
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline LottieDah

If Trump is trying to play the Pantangelli angle, Obama is not running.  And it's likely Hillary wouldn't know this guy if she stumbled over him.

Losing his marbles?  I am beginning to think he never had any marbles to begin with.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump is an entertainer, and this is very entertaining.

Offline Neverdul

Pictured: Obama's half-brother wearing Hamas scarf that boasts 'Jerusalem is ours – WE ARE COMING'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548243/Obamas-half-brother-photographed-wearing-Hamas-scarf-boasts-Jerusalem-WE-ARE-COMING.html

Malik is a practicing Muslim, but his embrace of militant Islam, including Hamas – a U.S.-designated terrorist organization – is curious because he has expressed a desire to run for president in Kenya, a predominantly Christian nation.

But Malik Obama's connection to Hamas may not be the most colorful thing about him. The president's half-bother has had at least 12 wives and was accused of beating two of them.

The 55-year-old's most recent spouse is a 19-year-old girl who quit her education to be with him, over her family's strenuous objections.

Polygamy is legal in Kenya if it fits within a person's religious or cultural traditions.

'She decided she doesn't want to go back to school. She wants to get married now,' Malik said during a TV broadcast in 2010. 'She came here, and what am I supposed to do? So we are married.'

“I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told the Post. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

So here is “our” Republican nominee, inviting a Hamas supporting Israel hating Muslim who is also a polygamist and a wife beater to be his guest at tonight’s debate.

:thud:

Sorry. I forgot. Trump has the judgement and the temperament to be President.  And we need to trust him that he will nominate only the very best for the Supreme Court because he always chooses the very best people. Believe him!

Oh and this will certainly help with The Women vote. Or maybe it's just "boy talk".

**nononono* **nononono* **nononono*

Offline Neverdul

Obama brother's Hamas scarf only tip of iceberg

http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/obama-brothers-hamas-scarf-only-tip-of-iceberg/

As WND reported, Malik Obama has become a target in an Egyptian government terrorist investigation because of his role as an owner and investment adviser for the Sudan-based Islamic Dawa Organization and the organization’s umbrella group, the Muslim Brotherhood.

WND reported in September a criminal complaint cited Malik for managing funds for both the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and the Islamic Dawa Organization in Sudan, which has been designated by the U.S. State Department as a terrorist state.

In November, WND reported Egyptian lawyers filed criminal terrorism charges in the International Criminal Court against President Obama, in addition to the criminal terrorism charges previously filed in Egyptian courts against Malik

So much for Trump's extreme vetting.

But Malik likes and supports Trump and in Trump World™ that is all that matters.

Trump might as well also invite Vladimir Putin, David Duke and Bill Cosby to be his guests for tonight’s debate.

Would any Trump supporters like to weigh in?