Author Topic: UFO Expert Max Spiers Dies After ‘Vomiting Black Liquid,’ Sending ‘Warning Text’ To Mom Warning Of Impending Death [Video]  (Read 2783 times)

rangerrebew

October 17, 2016
UFO Expert Max Spiers Dies After ‘Vomiting Black Liquid,’ Sending ‘Warning Text’ To Mom Warning Of Impending Death [Video]
Patricia Ramirez

Thirty-nine-year-old Max Spiers was a well-known UFO expert, called a “conspiracy theorist” by many, and a man who had spent much of his life seeking answers to some of life’s darkest and most disturbing questions. Max passed away unexpectedly and seemingly without a clear cause in July while in Poland, and now, months after the UFO expert’s death, his mother is shedding some disturbing new light on his troubling case.

According to Vanessa Bates, mother of Max Spiers, the official cause of her son’s death has been ruled to be “natural causes.” However, months after his bizarre and untimely passing, she is still awaiting the full postmortem investigation results, according to Fox 13 Now. Included among the results still not received by the mother of UFO expert Max Spiers are her son’s full toxicology results.

The results of Max’s toxicology testing are of particular interest to his mother, because she says that just days prior to his death, she got a strange and disturbing text message from her UFO expert son. According to Vanessa Bates, her son actually warned her that his life might be in danger. Further, Max Spiers instructed his mom that he was in trouble, adding that she should investigate should anything happen to him.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3606181/ufo-expert-max-spiers-dies-after-vomiting-black-liquid-sending-warning-text-to-mom-warning-of-impending-death-video/#3f0ZarBGUMRIzP1D.99

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
THANKS FOR THIS OP. Very sobering . . . and too typical of many such researchers troubles.

I've not been an avid reader of him but I have respected his work to a degree.

I don't recall what distinctive aspects he brought to the topic.

@Idaho_Cowboy,

Thanks for the alert. I had read some news items about his death and the likelihood it was a hit.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 05:30:21 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Frank Cannon

This sounds like a job for the F B I.....

Offline Quix

This sounds like a job for the F B I.....

GIVEN their corrupt handling of the Shrillery mess . . . the only job I'd recommend the FBI for would be . . . uhhh . . .

wiping Shrillery's butt . . . or . . . cleaning out Michelle's WH compost pile . . . or . . . cleaning up the used condoms at OThuga's Chicago elite gay club . . . or . . . some such.

All the alphabet agencies are extremely underwhelming at this stage of our collapse . . . and getting worse . . . the more we learn.

I think Tom Horn & Cris Putnam have done the most exhaustive, well researched, scholarly investigation of the topic in their EXO-VATICANA and in the 10's of THOUSANDS of supportive source documents included in their DVD free with the print copy. They have a sizeable number of very archaic/ancient documents on there, as well.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Frank Cannon

GIVEN their corrupt handling of the Shrillery mess . . . the only job I'd recommend the FBI for would be . . . uhhh . . .

wiping Shrillery's butt . . . or . . . cleaning out Michelle's WH compost pile . . . or . . . cleaning up the used condoms at OThuga's Chicago elite gay club . . . or . . . some such.

All the alphabet agencies are extremely underwhelming at this stage of our collapse . . . and getting worse . . . the more we learn.

I think Tom Horn & Cris Putnam have done the most exhaustive, well researched, scholarly investigation of the topic in their EXO-VATICANA and in the 10's of THOUSANDS of supportive source documents included in their DVD free with the print copy. They have a sizeable number of very archaic/ancient documents on there, as well.

You're crazy. I watched the documentary the FBI produced over 10 years of these special cases and the 2 agents on the case, Skully and Mulder, did a superb job of solving them.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Knew a cocaine/whatever addict who was vomiting 'black' according to him. The same guy tried to convince me that he shit out a full hotdog. I said that he must have been seeing things. But no. He was willing to fight me over whether or not he shat out a full sausage. Drugs.

I just let it go.

But still, the vomiting black thing is either throwing up blood, (which means you are dead or going to die) or it means that you are coughing up water and it just 'looks' black to you.

Heroin is some bad mojo.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Knew a cocaine/whatever addict who was vomiting 'black' according to him. The same guy tried to convince me that he shit out a full hotdog. I said that he must have been seeing things. But no. He was willing to fight me over whether or not he shat out a full sausage. Drugs.

I just let it go.

But still, the vomiting black thing is either throwing up blood, (which means you are dead or going to die) or it means that you are coughing up water and it just 'looks' black to you.

Heroin is some bad mojo.

Geez. You need to start hanging out with a better class of person.

Offline DB

Blood in the stomach comes up black after attacked by stomach acid.

Done that...

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Vomiting blood

http://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/vomiting-blood/basics/definition/sym-20050732

Vomiting blood (hematemesis) refers to significant amounts of blood in your vomit. Small streaks or flecks of blood in material you spit up may come from the teeth, mouth or throat and isn't usually considered vomiting blood. Blood in vomit may be bright red, or it may appear black or dark brown like coffee grounds.

Swallowed blood, as from a nosebleed or forceful coughing, may cause bloody vomit, but truly vomiting blood usually represents something more serious and requires immediate medical attention. Bleeding in your upper gastrointestinal tract (mouth, esophagus, stomach and upper small intestine) from peptic ulcers or torn blood vessels is a common cause of vomiting blood.

Call 911 or your local emergency number if vomiting blood causes dizziness after standing, rapid, shallow breathing or other signs of shock.

Vomiting blood may be caused by:

Acute liver failure
Alcohol use disorder

Aspirin
Benign tumors of the stomach or esophagus
Cirrhosis (scarring of the liver)
Defects in gastrointestinal tract blood vessels
Dieulafoy's lesion (an artery that protrudes through the stomach wall)
Duodenitis (inflammation in the first part of the small intestine)
Esophageal cancer
Esophageal varices (enlarged veins in the esophagus)
Esophagitis (inflammation of the esophagus)
Gastric erosions (breakdown of tissue lining the stomach)
Gastric varices (enlarged veins in the stomach)
Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach)
Mallory-Weiss tear (tear in the esophagus associated with pressure caused by vomiting or coughing)
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Pancreatic cancer
Pancreatitis (pancreas inflammation)
Peptic ulcer
Portal hypertension (high blood pressure in the portal vein)
Prolonged or vigorous vomiting
Stomach cancer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_ground_vomiting
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline DB

Aspirin

Twenty some odd years ago, not knowing better, I took aspirin to control a fever from a bad case of the flu. I ended up in the emergency room throwing up blood... It was black... Learned my lessen the hard way...

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Twenty some odd years ago, not knowing better, I took aspirin to control a fever from a bad case of the flu. I ended up in the emergency room throwing up blood... It was black... Learned my lessen the hard way...

When I had stomach surgery this past August, I too vomited black blood. Scared the holy hell out of me, and the nighttime nurse, who had never seen that before. She ran and got a doctor, who assured her all was well, told her to brush my teeth, give me some mouthwash, and something to go back to sleep.

The next evening she kept calling me "Miss Dracula" but she was laughing as she said it.

But it was scary. I thought I had bubonic plague or something.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 11:18:23 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Aspirin was always my drug of choice. Worked the best to lesson the pain (heh heh heh). But as my disease advanced I could eat 5-6  and it wouldn't do anything. So I stopped taking it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Aspirin was always my drug of choice. Worked the best to lesson the pain (heh heh heh). But as my disease advanced I could eat 5-6  and it wouldn't do anything. So I stopped taking it.

I'm in incredible pain from the hip(s) I need replaced. Doc says tylenol. It doesn't seem to work. She's never said aspirin. She's only said tylenol, never advil. I wonder if aspirin would work.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Quix

You're crazy. I watched the documentary the FBI produced over 10 years of these special cases and the 2 agents on the case, Skully and Mulder, did a superb job of solving them.

GIVEN ALL THE DOCUMENTED GIVENS recently . . . particularly re Shrillery et al

I'd think that anyone putting much trust in the alphabet agencies would be the ones lacking in mental acuity--or at least lacking in very thorough research, understanding, facts.

But that's just my perspective.

I do recognize that I seem to be the resident loon to a lot of folks hereon.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 01:01:52 pm by Quix »