Author Topic: Rush: FBI Document Dump Proves This Woman Has No Business Anywhere Near Power  (Read 1016 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/10/18/fbi_document_dump_proves_this_woman_has_no_business_anywhere_near_power

FBI Document Dump Proves This Woman Has No Business Anywhere Near Power
October 18, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  I'm guessing that many of you do not know this, but there was another dump of 100 pages from the FBI yesterday relating to the investigation of Hillary Clinton.  Folks, I'm here to tell you, there is no way this woman ought to be anywhere near the Oval Office.  She ought not be anywhere near the White House.  I don't care what Donald Trump's faults are. I don't care what people think of Donald Trump.  This woman has no business.  I can't believe, after looking at these documents -- and I could do the whole program on these.  And, who knows, I might.

This is astounding what the FBI dumped yesterday.  Why this hasn't been dumped earlier is obvious.  It is damning!  It is destroying of Hillary Clinton, as a person, as a secretary of state.  I go through all these emails.  Have any of you who've spent any time going through any of the emails, part of the WikiLeaks dump, are you seeing anybody that works for her talk about what a nice person she is?  I am not.  I see references to friends of Bill that need this and friends of Bill that need that.  I don't see any references to friends of Hillary.

I'm reading a bunch of people who are doing what they can to advance this woman's career because it is their job and because through her they maybe get to advance what their agenda is; but I'm here to tell you, there doesn't appear to be any personal attachment beyond Huma in any of these, including Podesta.  You know, Podesta is actually a Bill guy.  Podesta was Bill's chief of staff sent over there, runs the Center for American Progress, a leftist think tank, and is now over there steering the Hillary campaign.

I'm telling you, folks, it's incredible.  And this 100 pages -- and most of it's redacted.  The stuff that they haven't redacted is damning.  It makes Watergate look like Romper Room.  And I'm wondering, what in the hell were they doing at the FBI when they decided none of this was actionable?  This goes so far beyond quid pro quo.  Of course that's a big, big deal.

But all the stories that we heard back when the Clintons were in the White House about Hillary disliking the Marines, disrespecting the Marines, throwing ashtrays, apparently it's true, because she did it at the State Department.  She was so mean to people that State Department security agents, which they have, every bureaucracy has security agents that travel with the ambassadors, with the secretary of state.  None of them wanted to work for her.  They all quit over the four-year time she was in the secretary of state's office.  None of them.

The people that ended up on her detail were brand-new and had no idea. They were the last ones to go there because everybody else begged off, because she was just plain and simple mean and rude and disrespectful.  She was violating protocol at every turn.  As an example, one of the parent protocols is that when the secretary of state's traveling, you get off the plane and you always join the ambassador to whatever country you're in. The ambassador gets in a limo with you, it's a security thing, too, from the airport into the embassy or wherever you're going.

In other words, when you get off the plane in a foreign country, you are joined at the hip with the ambassador.  She never would do it.  The only person allowed to get closer to is Huma Abedin and whoever this guy that runs around with her, this big, big black guy who is there rubbing her back and telling her just keep talking, just keep breathing.  He's obviously some medic, and he's constantly around her.  Other than this guy and Huma Abedin, she just blows off everybody and everything.  You can't find any references, or very few, to people with any affection for her.  They're all working for her and they're all trying to rig the game for her, but there doesn't seem to be any affection.

It's amazing what's in these 100 pages alone, and these are from the FBI.  This is not WikiLeaks.  This is not the result of a hack.  They can't say that the Russians are behind this.  Now, I don't think that any of this is gonna end up in the Drive-By Media. Because they are part of this.  Well, that's part of the WikiLeaks dump, too. But reporters are sending their stories to John Podesta for vetting before they're published.  One guy, Glenn Thrush from Politico says (paraphrasing), "Hey, look, now that I've become a (hack) for you guys, I've got this story.  Here it is. Make sure it's right before I run with it."

This is happening constantly, not just recently, but constantly with Mrs. Clinton. He's not the only one.  All of them, practically everybody in the mainstream media is on her team and coordinating with her and her campaign about how to do stories, what stories to do, what to leave out of them and so forth.

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Poor Limpballs, upset his candidate is tanking at the polls. Keep blaming "skewed polls", dopes.

What's dumber: Rush or his audience. I vote the latter, by far.