Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: "I've watched a lot of cats do a lot of weird and interesting things..."  (Read 1136 times)

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
From the article "Hillary Clinton understands urge to 'just look at cat GIFs'" by Dan Merica, October 13, 2016
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/hillary-clinton-cat-gifs-donald-trump-allegations/index.html

Hillary Clinton is so over this election, she sometimes wants to turn off the TV, unplug the internet and "just look at cat GIFs."

In her first direct response to groping allegations against Donald Trump, Clinton sympathized with voters who have said they are over the 2016 election.

(excerpt—video at link)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump is such a dope, she can do this and still win.

Oceander

Why should she lift a finger when Trump has such a consummate skill at destroying himself and the GOP?

Offline Norm Lenhart

Must   resist   urge   to post    "bleep Cat Song" video....

Must....resist...

Offline Suppressed

Hillary Clinton is so over this election, she sometimes wants to turn off the TV, unplug the internet and "just look at cat GIFs."

Just like Obama, she mispronounced "GIF"... she won't get my vote!

"It's pronounced JIFF, not GIFF." --Steve Wilhite, creator of the GIF format.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

I never knew that. Thanks for the info. Am I correct when i say "jay-peg" for jpg?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Suppressed

I never knew that. Thanks for the info. Am I correct when i say "jay-peg" for jpg?

Yup!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline LMAO

Clinton sympathized with voters who have said they are over the 2016 election.

(excerpt—video at link)

Then show us you're sincere and drop out. She doesn't realize she is half the reason people are sick of this election
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

HonestJohn

It's GIF because the "G" stands for "graphic", so you pronounce it the same way.  And you don't pronounce "graphic" as "jraphic".

And my source is myself, an imminently more reputable source than some guy named 'Steve'!

:tongue2:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 12:38:41 am by HonestJohn »

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
All I can think of is, poor Socks.

New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Wingnut

JIF is Peanut Butter spread.