Author Topic: Trump invites mother of slain Benghazi terror attack victim to final debate  (Read 1225 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump invites mother of slain Benghazi terror attack victim to final debate 

Donald Trump plans to bring Pat Smith, the mother of the late State Department IT staffer Sean Smith, to tomorrow night's debate
    Pat Smith spoke this summer at the Republican National Convention and said she 'personally' blamed Hillary Clinton for son Sean's death
    During the last debate, three women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment  to rape were guests of Trump and sat front row
    Another Trump guest, Kathy Shelton, was a 12-year-old rape victim and Hillary Clinton defended the accused as a young attorney 

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 07:04 EST, 18 October 2016 | Updated: 08:02 EST, 18 October 2016

Donald Trump has invited the mother of one of the four Americans who were killed in Benghazi, Libya in 2012 to be his guest at the final presidential debate, taking place Wednesday night in Las Vegas.

Pat Smith, the mother of the late Sean Smith, a State Department IT consultant, confirmed to Yahoo News that she had been extended an invite by team Trump on Monday – and that she planned to accept it.

'I think I'm going to be in the front row,' she told the online news organization. 'But I'm not sure.'

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847456/Trump-invites-mother-slain-Benghazi-terror-attack-victim-final-debate.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It was a bold move on Trump's part.  However, Hillary didn't care then and I highly doubt she cares now.  She deceives, lies, manipulates, steals, kills and cheats in order to achieve what she wants and right now she wants the presidency.  She could give a damn about the 4 dead Americans in Benghazi, this country or us!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Norm Lenhart

It was a bold move on Trump's part.  However, Hillary didn't care then and I highly doubt she cares now.  She deceives, lies, manipulates, steals, kills and cheats in order to achieve what she wants and right now she wants the presidency.  She could give a damn about the 4 dead Americans in Benghazi, this country or us!

What Trump did was give the Clinton accusers their day in the sun and did nothing to help them. The issue is now old news and closed in the public mind. Trump made some meaningless noises. Hillary took no damage, Bill took no damage and the media just did another hatchet job on the women.

Thats why he is inviting this woman. The process will repeat, Bhenghazi will then be a closed issue.

Trump will have singlehandedly (well, actually Trump and his faithful) rehabilitated the Clinton image. He is half way there now.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
What Trump did was give the Clinton accusers their day in the sun and did nothing to help them. The issue is now old news and closed in the public mind. Trump made some meaningless noises. Hillary took no damage, Bill took no damage and the media just did another hatchet job on the women.

Thats why he is inviting this woman. The process will repeat, Bhenghazi will then be a closed issue.

Trump will have singlehandedly (well, actually Trump and his faithful) rehabilitated the Clinton image. He is half way there now.

Those that believe Clinton is innocent will always believe she is innocent regardless of the information that surfaces.  Hillary and Bill's lack of conscience is one reason why they've never been held accountable.  Lie and deny, that's what Clintons do best.  However,  I believe that there are many young voters who have never known the scandals of the Clintons and hopefully this election has brought some awareness, but the MSM is always very helpful in burying the Clinton corruption machine.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I can't recall any wars Trump has gotten us into.

I got it, vote for a Clinton, Bush or Obama.

Oceander

I can't recall any wars Trump has gotten us into.

I got it, vote for a Clinton, Bush or Obama.

I don't recall anyone yet being stupid enough to give Trump the power to start a war, but based on his actions and his words, he'll fix that omission toot sweet. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

Those that believe Clinton is innocent will always believe she is innocent regardless of the information that surfaces.  Hillary and Bill's lack of conscience is one reason why they've never been held accountable.  Lie and deny, that's what Clintons do best.  However,  I believe that there are many young voters who have never known the scandals of the Clintons and hopefully this election has brought some awareness, but the MSM is always very helpful in burying the Clinton corruption machine.

And thats what I see happening exactly and why what little exposure the younger generations get will now be brought to a close as 'old news'.

The one thing the Clintons needed to put a period on this was for it to be brought up on their terms. So on the biggest stage possible, the matter was presented, addressed in a -fully controlled- manner, and now over. To date, the Repubs that brought this up in the media were simply dismissed as kooks. But here the GOP candidate for president did it...and than after a few words, dropped it.

So IMO, the impression that left to those unfamiliar with it was "No biggie. It's been dealt with. If there was more to it Trump woulda said something".

Net win Clintons. Only one 'republican' presidential candidate would have participated in that Kabuki. And one was all they needed to banish it to history. The same will hold true for Bhenghazi.

Oceander

And thats what I see happening exactly and why what little exposure the younger generations get will now be brought to a close as 'old news'.

The one thing the Clintons needed to put a period on this was for it to be brought up on their terms. So on the biggest stage possible, the matter was presented, addressed in a -fully controlled- manner, and now over. To date, the Repubs that brought this up in the media were simply dismissed as kooks. But here the GOP candidate for president did it...and than after a few words, dropped it.

So IMO, the impression that left to those unfamiliar with it was "No biggie. It's been dealt with. If there was more to it Trump woulda said something".

Net win Clintons. Only one 'republican' presidential candidate would have participated in that Kabuki. And one was all they needed to banish it to history. The same will hold true for Bhenghazi.

Unfortunately spot on.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Unfortunately spot on.

It's my superpower. I see the obvious.

Oceander

It's my superpower. I see the obvious.

And you have common sense which, unfortunately, seems to have become vanishingly rare. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

And you have common sense which, unfortunately, seems to have become vanishingly rare.

People today want to make crap up to make their worldview 'the true one' in some personal God-fantasy of bending reality to their will. I just call it like I see it. Even though I'm GenX, I was a small town kid and our schools may as well have been from the 50s so we actually got an education in logic and reason. Which as you well know puts those of us so educated at odds with the 'feelings' based teachings that most of the country now suffers with.