Author Topic: O’Keefe Video Sting Exposes ‘Bird-Dogging’ Democrats’ Effort to Incite Violence at Trump Rallies  (Read 956 times)

Offline Charlespg

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:24:25 pm by Mod2 »
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline jedidah

Why isn't this thread several pages long?  This is politically explosive material.  O'Keefe tweeted earlier that FOX has cancelled his interview on air tonight.  I can't imagine why no major media are picking this up -- unless they are afraid.

Which, sadly, is a legitimate concern.

geronl

There is video of trump inciting violence and cheering it

Offline aligncare

Let me see if I can say this as delicately as possible. Despite the photo of Ronald Reagan, everyone on this websites hates the republican nominee Donald Trump. Wierd, I know.

Now, me? I think Donald Trump could be a great president. I say this with certainty that about a dozen seriously conflicted and confused members here will chime in to disagree.  Wierd, I know. :shrug:

Offline LMAO

Why isn't this thread several pages long?  This is politically explosive material.  O'Keefe tweeted earlier that FOX has cancelled his interview on air tonight.  I can't imagine why no major media are picking this up -- unless they are afraid.

I wouldn't say they are afraid.

Their bias won't allow it to be covered. They have an election to win

Besides, after watching everything the Clintons have gotten away with over the years Im convinced she's 100% untouchable.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:11:03 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Charlespg

Its not fear,its that the MSM is a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party ,Their domestic enemies of the US now   
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Oceander

Let me see if I can say this as delicately as possible. Despite the photo of Ronald Reagan, everyone on this websites hates the republican nominee Donald Trump. Wierd, I know.

Now, me? I think Donald Trump could be a great president. I say this with certainty that about a dozen seriously conflicted and confused members here will chime in to disagree.  Wierd, I know. :shrug:

There's just no accounting for you, or for other idiots.  :whistle:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I say this with certainty that about a dozen seriously conflicted and confused members here will chime in to disagree.
Ladies and gentlemen of the Briefing Room, may I kindly request:

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

Danke schoen.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean

You do know that what you said there is a lie, right?
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

In a round about way your statement infers that Reagan = Trump.

Do you see how foolish that makes you look?

jimyr is right.  You are a troll.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 04:32:14 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.