Author Topic: White House Dings 'Snorting' Trump Over Drug Test Call  (Read 427 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Dings 'Snorting' Trump Over Drug Test Call
« on: October 17, 2016, 07:54:05 pm »

Newsmax
White House Dings 'Snorting' Trump Over Drug Test Call
Monday, October 17, 2016 02:30 PM

The White House joked Monday that a snorting Donald Trump may not be the best person to demand drug tests before the next presidential debate Wednesday.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest was asked about Trump's controversial claim that his rival Hillary Clinton was "pumped up" on performance-enhancing drugs in the previous debate.

Earnest responded with a barbed remark that alluded to Trump's repeated and very audible nasal activities at debate time.

"You're telling me the candidate who snorted his way through the first two debates is accusing the other candidate of taking drugs?"

Earnest said he was having some fun and not suggesting Trump is a drug user.

http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=753853
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: White House Dings 'Snorting' Trump Over Drug Test Call
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 07:57:44 pm »
I don't think they have a pill to cure stupid so I'm not sure what they could be giving Hillary anyways.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour