Author Topic: Rush: More WikiLeaks Bombshells  (Read 917 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: More WikiLeaks Bombshells
« on: October 17, 2016, 07:14:04 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/10/17/more_wikileaks_bombshells

More WikiLeaks Bombshells
October 17, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: There is a bombshell in the WikiLeaks document dump that has been discovered.  It has just been made available. Now, to you and me it's a bombshell.  I need to qualify.  It's not gonna be a bombshell to anybody else.  It's not, by the way, anything that you haven't considered.  It's just that this is confirmation.  What the WikiLeak email dump -- these are the leaked emails of Podesta from the Hillary campaign -- actually via email chains shows the Clinton campaign openly debating in emails how to cover-up the Benghazi emails.

It shows them talking about giving the story, the whole Benghazi story to a friendly reporter so that they can shape the narrative before Republicans on the Benghazi committee realize how explosive the real story is.  In other words, this email document dump indicates that the Clinton campaign knows their Benghazi story is a bunch of horse hockey, that the video and all that is a bunch of horse hockey.

They know how bad it is, and they want to get a false narrative out about this as soon as they can before the Republicans on the committee find out just how bad it is and before the Republicans on the committee maybe find out how much collusion's been going on here.  So they gave it to a friendly reporter to shape the narrative before committee Republicans were able to learn about it and realize how explosive the real story is.  It just got to me, and that's a summary of what it is.  I haven't been able to print it out and get into the actual verbatim aspects of this email chain.

It's what I meant the other day.  Show prep is almost getting to the point of being pointless because it just continues while the program is happening. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34