Author Topic: New Hillary team email reveals plan to use token blacks to give appearance of valuing black folks  (Read 807 times)

rangerrebew

New Hillary team email reveals plan to use token blacks to give appearance of valuing black folks
October 16, 2016 | Carmine Sabia | Print Article   

A new batch of purportedly hacked emails from the account of Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager John Podesta was released on Sunday and one does not look good for the candidate’s courting of the black vote.

In it, Podesta drew out a plan to pander for the votes of African-Americans by simply hiring a black person in a prominent role for appearances.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/10/16/new-hillary-team-email-reveals-plan-use-token-blacks-give-appearance-valuing-black-folks-401262#ixzz4NMRprujw

rangerrebew

There's nothing new about this.  The commiecrats have been doing it as far back as I remember and I'm 69.  I remember madam Clinton speaking in ebonic tones from the black church pulpit; St. Algore doing the same.  Everyone but blacks seem to realize it's all for show.

Oceander

Of course.  That's why the democrats maintain their plantation system.  The wonder is why the GOP nominated someone who is going to lose to her. 

Offline dfwgator

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
I don't think this sort of thing is limited to Democrats to to Clinton. 

I'd love to see leaked emails from the GOP and Trump's campaign.

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

rangerrebew

I don't think this sort of thing is limited to Democrats to to Clinton. 

I'd love to see leaked emails from the GOP and Trump's campaign.

I have believed since Ford pardoned Nixon to "save the integrity" of the Presidency, politicians have gotten more corrupt because they knew/know the coverup is on.