Author Topic: Project Verita: Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies  (Read 1206 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dirty Tricks Operative Unwittingly Provides Dark Money Trail to the DNC and Clinton Campaign

Violence at Trump Rallies Traced to Clinton Campaign and the DNC Through Process Called Birddogging

Shady Coordinated Communications Chain Between DNC, Clinton Campaign, Hillary Clinton’s Super PAC and Other Organizations Revealed

Key Clinton Operative: “It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this bleep”

video at link
http://projectveritasaction.com/rigging-election-video-i-clinton-campaign-and-dnc-incite-violence-trump-rallies.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
There was some article this morning about the Democratic Campaign having 15,000 internet trolls, maybe so.

Offline kjam22

I just watched the video.   Bottom line.... everything that I have ever believed about the Clinton crime machine, and political corruption in general is being proved true in this election. 
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

geronl

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
James was promising "nuclear" this week...

There's nothing "nuclear" about this.  I'm glad he's doing yeoman's work investigating and reporting this stuff but, seriously, everyone with a brain knows this stuff has been going on since forever.

I was hoping he had some real dirt on Hillary like some kind of hidden recording of her in one of any number of compromising situations.
Falling down drunk, badmouthing supporters, racist language, sexual dalliances, etc....

Something like that would be nuclear.  It still probably wouldn't give Trump® the election though.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 07:13:37 pm by guitar4jesus »

geronl

Hillary is even in control of Trump rallies. The pathetic old orange guy can't do anything right.