Author Topic: RUSH: It’s About Time For A HUGE BACKLASH Against The Media  (Read 27548 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: RUSH: It’s About Time For A HUGE BACKLASH Against The Media
« Reply #175 on: October 17, 2016, 10:09:31 pm »
@aligncare

Trump is our daddy.  He'll keep us safe and protect us.  He's exactly what government should be---a daddy we can turn to for everything.

"Lo and it came to pass that Donald, our protector and savior (PBUH) did deign to go forth among the common, the diseased, the crippled and those of lesser fortune, bestowing his holy touch upon and beneath their garments.."

Book of Trump
Two Corinthians
Verse 5-6

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #176 on: October 17, 2016, 10:09:52 pm »
:nono:

The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished. Proverbs 16:5

You should heed your own words and stop using them as an implied threat against people who dont support your Orange Savior. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #177 on: October 17, 2016, 10:12:38 pm »
You should heed your own words and stop using them as an implied threat against people who dont support your Orange Savior.

People like that are exactly why I left organized religion. It's amazing how easy God is to understand when you don't have some high holy harpie bastardizing his book for their benefit.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #178 on: October 17, 2016, 10:39:18 pm »
Nothing so entertaining as watching people using God to justify evil.

Amazing how a trump lover has the audacity to attack others as proud while supporting a full blown narcissist.

It's weird what sins love will blind you to....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #179 on: October 17, 2016, 10:59:15 pm »
Amazing how a trump lover has the audacity to attack others as proud while supporting a full blown narcissist.

It's weird what sins love will blind you to....

I have turned them all off. Not going to play with them anymore and a week from today by this time MY vote will be in the can already and it won't be for either New York Liberal so all of their caterwauling will have been in vain as far as I'm concerned.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #180 on: October 17, 2016, 11:11:29 pm »
I guess you missed what state she represented in the Senate and what state is listed in her election paperwork for her candidacy for President.

Hint: D (NY)

And prior to that she was first lady of Arkansas.   You are missing my point here.   She has the ethics and scruples of the town in which she grew up.   Her core development time occurred in Chicago's corrupt power structure,  and she is part of that perverse sociology from whence Bill Ayers also emerged.   

If you need further proof that she was raised in an ethical cesspool,  look no further than her two brothers who are also themselves embroiled in scandals of various illegalities and lack of ethics.   

New York had Tammany Hall,  after which they sort of routed out some of the corruption,  but Chicago,  year after year keeps having connected political crooks going to prison.   

Hillary is the fruit of that poisoned tree.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #181 on: October 17, 2016, 11:16:09 pm »
@musiclady

People like you are putting yourselves above Country.  Your own ego, your own pride. 

I'm done with you.   You go on the ignore list.

Are you familiar with the term "virtue signaling"?     

It explains a lot of what we are seeing. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline musiclady

« Reply #182 on: October 17, 2016, 11:18:04 pm »
I have turned them all off. Not going to play with them anymore and a week from today by this time MY vote will be in the can already and it won't be for either New York Liberal so all of their caterwauling will have been in vain as far as I'm concerned.

I can't wait until this ugly election with its even uglier candidates is over.

America has fallen so far to have nominated these two vile people.

I want to wake up and find out it was all a bad dream!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

« Reply #183 on: October 17, 2016, 11:18:30 pm »
this election is a deathknell for conservative talk radio

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #184 on: October 17, 2016, 11:19:17 pm »
People like me who have conservative and moral principles that don't allow us to vote for a leftist reprobate like Trump.

The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished. Proverbs 16:5

I think Luke 18:11  is related. 
— Lord Melbourne —

Silver Pines

« Reply #185 on: October 17, 2016, 11:19:48 pm »
"Lo and it came to pass that Donald, our protector and savior (PBUH) did deign to go forth among the common, the diseased, the crippled and those of lesser fortune, bestowing his holy touch upon and beneath their garments.."

Book of Trump
Two Corinthians
Verse 5-6

@Norm Lenhart

What's scary is that I think some of his hardcore supporters seriously think that way. A week or so ago, he was holed up in Trump Tower, and he came out to visit a bunch of the faithful who were outside on the sidewalk.  They reached out and tried to touch his clothing as he passed by.

I'll tell you straight out, if it were me at a Cruz gathering while he was still running, and I saw fellow supporters act that way, I'd leave and give some serious reconsideration as to exactly who and what I was supporting.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #186 on: October 17, 2016, 11:22:14 pm »
Oh,  and look!  The thread has been moved off of "Politics"  where it would be seen by people,  and into a backwater where it can die a quiet and unmourned death. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Oceander

« Reply #187 on: October 17, 2016, 11:23:14 pm »

:bigsilly:

What a hypocrite you are, quoting the Bible to protect a rapist.

Silver Pines

« Reply #188 on: October 17, 2016, 11:24:22 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

You'd do well to communicate that truth to the puffed-up, self-involved, petulant egomaniac you follow.

In fact, it's a shame before God that his supporters don't tell him he should repent and humble himself before God.  You aren't doing the man any kind of service when you cheer on every appalling thing he says or does instead of telling him he needs Christ.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #189 on: October 17, 2016, 11:26:21 pm »
Oh,  and look!  The thread has been moved off of "Politics"  where it would be seen by people,  and into a backwater where it can die a quiet and unmourned death.

Are you proud of the part you played in getting this thread derailed?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #190 on: October 17, 2016, 11:43:04 pm »
@Norm Lenhart

What's scary is that I think some of his hardcore supporters seriously think that way. A week or so ago, he was holed up in Trump Tower, and he came out to visit a bunch of the faithful who were outside on the sidewalk.  They reached out and tried to touch his clothing as he passed by.

I'll tell you straight out, if it were me at a Cruz gathering while he was still running, and I saw fellow supporters act that way, I'd leave and give some serious reconsideration as to exactly who and what I was supporting.

It's the Pillars of Styro all over again. Two nutbag candidates, one left, one right, naturally attract the nuts from each part of the spectrum.

I seriously doubt Cruz had more than a handful (because invariably there are always SOME), But Trump actively courts them, aside from like attracting like. Cruz wasn't attention seeking, boisterous or a drama queen so his followers were more low key/introspective.

And look how they feed off each other. Today alone we have nuclear war threats, religious epiphanies, insane ranting about racism in video games... it's completely Morton Downey Jr. stuff from these people. If Maury Povich showed up saying "You are the father!" their geriatric parents would run screaming from the room yelling NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #191 on: October 17, 2016, 11:44:49 pm »
Are you proud of the part you played in getting this thread derailed?

It's the best thing to do. Eventually, if they don't get an audience to perform for, they'll go somewhere where their attention seeking behavior will be rewarded. Like FR.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #192 on: October 17, 2016, 11:46:45 pm »
It's the best thing to do. Eventually, if they don't get an audience to perform for, they'll go somewhere where their attention seeking behavior will be rewarded. Like FR.

Well that explains why Happy2BME has started posting at a forum I was a founding member at. It's as bad as FR in its Trump worship.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #193 on: October 18, 2016, 12:04:09 am »
Well that explains why Happy2BME has started posting at a forum I was a founding member at. It's as bad as FR in its Trump worship.

Have you noticed that Unknown has been gone since Trump grenaded at the last debate?

I suspect their participation will keep dwindling as Trump's idiocy increases. They are encountering more blowback from more people than ever and they are losing it. Just look at their replies. More shrill by the day. They'll go somewhere to be coddled and do hit and run here.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #194 on: October 18, 2016, 12:07:47 am »
Have you noticed that Unknown has been gone since Trump grenaded at the last debate?

I suspect their participation will keep dwindling as Trump's idiocy increases. They are encountering more blowback from more people than ever and they are losing it. Just look at their replies. More shrill by the day. They'll go somewhere to be coddled and do hit and run here.

They'll have to retreat deeper into their echo chambers the closer it gets to the election.

The Trump only places like FR...CU and CC are becoming just like what they used to mock Democratic Underground.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #195 on: October 18, 2016, 12:22:24 am »
They'll have to retreat deeper into their echo chambers the closer it gets to the election.

The Trump only places like FR...CU and CC are becoming just like what they used to mock Democratic Underground.

It's safest to keep the crazies in one place. They can keyboard Kommando themselves purple and the rest of us can enjoy intelligent conversation without impotent threats of being hunted with dogs, nuclear war and being 'remembered' when they get the go code from wherever they think it's coming from 'real soon now'.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #196 on: October 18, 2016, 01:48:30 am »
You're the one who nominated the only person who couldn't beat Clinton.  That means you gave her the WH.  You might as well be a registered democrat for all the damage you've done and all the help you've given her.

Enjoy Madame President.

More people voted for Trump than any other GOP primary candidate ever. Trump got more votes than Romney, McCain, or Bush. Why because Trump is the only candidate that was right on the issues important to Americas' right leaning voters. All the other major candidates were owned lock, stock and barrel by the globalist uniparty.

The border is on the ballet this election.
The Supreme Court is on the ballet this election.
The amnesty is on the ballet this election.
A war with Russia is on the ballet this election.
American Jobs are on the ballet this election.

Amnesty for tens of millions of illegals, millions of Islamic refugees, courts including the Supreme Court packed with Marxists, open borders, more job killing, sovereignty killing trade deals. No the USA can not survive that as a constitutional republic. Elect Hillary and you kill the country.

And then there is that war with Russia Hillary wants to start.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 01:49:36 am by jpsb »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #197 on: October 18, 2016, 01:52:11 am »
Enjoy Madame President.

More people voted for Trump than any other GOP primary candidate ever. Trump got more votes than Romney, McCain, or Bush. Why because Trump is the only candidate that was right on the issues important to Americas' right leaning voters. All the other major candidates were owned lock, stock and barrel by the globalist uniparty.

The border is on the ballet this election.
The Supreme Court is on the ballet this election.
The amnesty is on the ballet this election.
A war with Russia is on the ballet this election.
American Jobs are on the ballet this election.

Amnesty for tens of millions of illegals, millions of Islamic refugees, courts including the Supreme Court packed with Marxists, open borders, more job killing, sovereignty killing trade deals. No the USA can not survive that as a constitutional republic. Elect Hillary and you kill the country.

And then there is that war with Russia Hillary wants to start.

Nice work of fiction n00b

Offline jpsb

« Reply #198 on: October 18, 2016, 01:55:47 am »
Your knowledge of history is sorely lacking.  7 of the original 13 were free states.  New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey and Rhode Island. 

Deleware was the only exception in what were considered the Northern Colonies.  The slave states were the ones that sided with the South in the Civil War with one exception...Maryland.

So your theory about something that was in your words "prevalent" is blatantly false.  The majority of the original 13 were indeed free states.  They saw and did their best to prevent the southern states from using their slaves to pack the House of Representatives with slave friendly delegations.

Hence the 3/5th's compromise which has sadly been taken and completely twisted out of it's original meaning and purpose by opportunistic race hustling charlatans and the MSM.

Slavery in the United States was the legal institution of human chattel slavery that existed in the United States of America in the 18th and 19th centuries after it gained independence and before the end of the American Civil War. Slavery had been practiced in British North America from early colonial days, and was legal in all Thirteen Colonies at the time of the Declaration of Independence in 1776.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States

Offline jpsb

« Reply #199 on: October 18, 2016, 02:09:29 am »
@Norm Lenhart

You're irrelevant.  You haven't had an impact on an election in a decade.

Yes I know you're happy that conservatives will continue to lose the battle.  Thats the one success youve had.

:amen: