Author Topic: RUSH: It’s About Time For A HUGE BACKLASH Against The Media  (Read 27145 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: RUSH: It’s About Time For A HUGE BACKLASH Against The Media
« Reply #225 on: October 18, 2016, 04:37:37 pm »
So, tell me? Which of Donald trumps 16 primary competitors do you think would be doing as well as Mr. Trump at this point?

None of them.  But many would be doing much better,  well enough to win the Presidency while retaining a GOP Congress.   That's what Trump's little political adventure has cost us - cost us the concerted opportunity to finally put conservative ideas into action.   The chance to do so probably won't come again in my lifetime.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #226 on: October 18, 2016, 04:40:45 pm »
It does make me wonder.  It has been a case study in the sin of self-justification.  They won't admit they were wrong about Trump no matter what.  Everything is justified by stirring up maximum hatred for Hillary.  Hello?  Hillary fear does not justify Trump.

Is there another option?  Someone who has a chance of winning?   From what I see its Hillary or Trump.  I wish there was a third viable candidate but I have yet to see one.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #227 on: October 18, 2016, 04:56:41 pm »
It does make me wonder.  It has been a case study in the sin of self-justification.  They won't admit they were wrong about Trump no matter what.  Everything is justified by stirring up maximum hatred for Hillary.  Hello? Hillary fear does not justify Trump.

Exactly.

It goes back to the 'voting for evil to vote against evil' argument, and trying to belittle those of us who can't morally justify doing it.

They are so hell-bent on justifying their own vote that they just make stuff up about those of us who can't do what they're doing.

The truth of the matter is that there is no qualitative difference between Trump and Hillary, either politically or morally.  Those of us who despise Trump, despise Hillary more, and for the same reasons.

They are evil, immoral, leftist, corrupt globalists who don't care about the country..... only themselves and their power.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #228 on: October 18, 2016, 05:39:03 pm »
A uniform doesn't mean much.

You get out of it what you put into it.

I've worn one.  I've known quite a few worthless people in uniform.   

I have too.  And I can tell you...I'm not one of those types.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #229 on: October 18, 2016, 05:40:15 pm »
None of them. 

Sorry but polls don't bear that out.