Author Topic: RUSH: It’s About Time For A HUGE BACKLASH Against The Media  (Read 27143 times)

HAPPY2BME

MJA
October 16, 2016

RUSH: All these rabid, continuing insults and assaults on Trump with women nobody ever heard of and now all of a sudden they are gospel.  But the women who were actually raped and assaulted and abused and mistreated by Bill Clinton can’t get the time of day on the same networks that the Trump women have been made heroines.  It’s about time the American people saw this for what it is, and it’s about time that there was a huge backlash against the media and the Democrat Party because, for all this talk of what Trump is and Trump’s that and doing this, it’s the Democrat Party and the Drive-By Media, the mainstream media that’s taken this country to the sewer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEe67IgvJAc

http://iotwreport.com/rush-its-about-time-for-a-huge-backlash-against-the-media/

HAPPY2BME

Oceander

Re: RUSH: It’s About Time For A HUGE BACKLASH Against The Media
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 04:25:34 am »
Rush is one of the big reasons why we have this orange disaster.  Rush is part of the media against whom a backlash is needed.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 04:27:20 am »
Rush is one of the big reasons why we have this orange disaster.  Rush is part of the media against whom a backlash is needed.

His career is over.  He is done put a fork in him.  Same with Newt.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 04:39:25 am »
You have to start with a candidate worthy of rallying around, then attack the media...

Even if he is being slandered, His own outright lies against others, and his gossip-mongering, do not leave many sympathetic to his cause.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 04:43:19 am »
Done.  I have stopped watching Fox and listening to Rush.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 04:45:57 am »

I don't watch it anymore either.  Worthless.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 05:03:30 am »

And you are not alone in doing so!  Of that I will assure you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 05:08:14 am »
For the first time the media is targeting the right person.

Online LMAO

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 05:53:13 am »
Trust in the news media is at an all time low. So, in a sense, there is already a backlash.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jpsb

Offline aligncare

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 10:17:55 am »

jpsb, just remove the 's' from https.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO_quS1ktFk

Rush gets it. 28 years of broadcast excellence. Rush be da man.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2016, 10:33:40 am »
jpsb, just remove the 's' from https.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO_quS1ktFk

Rush gets it. 28 years of broadcast excellence. Rush be da man.

thanks!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2016, 11:40:39 am »
By the way, Speaker Gingrich, former presidential candidate himself, and well acquainted with the criminal media's intentions to derail any Republican nominee, completely laid bare the Broadcast networks in this interview.

All Jessica Ratface could do was weakly sputter and move along.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2016, 11:51:45 am »
Rush's massive hypocrisy:  believe ALL of the Clinton accusers, believe none of the Trump accusers.

Lots of formerly-respected conservatives will now be limited in their appeal to the  Trumpbart, Trumpway Pundit fringe:  Gingrich, Giuliani, Cruz, Pence. 

And Trump TV?  Good luck with that.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2016, 12:19:26 pm »
I'm doing my part, I have been avoiding Rush, and variety of Talk Shows on the radio.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2016, 12:23:13 pm »
I'm no fan of Rush,  but he's right that the mainstream media is risking a huge backlash.   They are clearly in the tank for Hillary Clinton,  and they obviously aren't in her corner because she's a paragon of virtue.    This has become a campaign of intimidation and shame- and every voter who feels the MSM is treating them like dirt has the power, in the sanctity of the voting booth,  to deliver a big EFF YOU.   

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:23:53 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online libertybele

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2016, 01:29:53 pm »
Agreed.  Conservative talk radio is pretty much in the sewer.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2016, 01:31:19 pm »
I'm doing my part, I have been avoiding Rush, and variety of Talk Shows on the radio.

I bet you were right there with Rush all during Monica Lewinsky and through every other conservative battle that Rush has championed over 28 years, and you listened. Just a hunch.

But, now, this is a bridge too far for you. Am I right?

Well, don't get yourself all melted, little snowflake. It's only your country's future at risk and Trump is the only bulwark against Hillary and the DNC stealing this election. Rush knows it, I know it, most independents and Republicans (and many democrats) know it – and, you know it.  I hope your pristine principles keep you warm at night.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2016, 01:35:04 pm »
I bet you were right there with Rush all during Monica Lewinsky and through every other conservative battle that Rush has championed over 28 years, and you listened. Just a hunch.

Well, don't get yourself all melted, little snowflake. It's only your country's future at risk and Trump is the only bulwark against Hillary and the DNC stealing this election. Rush knows it, I know it, most independents and Republicans (and many democrats) know it – and, you know it.  I hope your pristine principles keep you warm at night.

'My' pristine principles do indeed, and thanks for your good wishes. They are in fact so strong that they make up for your utter lack of any. Thats why when Trump loses, I will be just fine knowing that I did my part as an American, and a conservative to keep the principles that created America to begin with, alive.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2016, 01:50:35 pm »

=========================

priceless

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2016, 01:53:31 pm »

Again, I'm reluctant Trump voter you and your fellow Trump die-hards keep pushing crap like this at me I won't vote for Trump.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2016, 01:56:58 pm »

Again, I'm reluctant Trump voter you and your fellow Trump die-hards keep pushing crap like this at me I won't vote for Trump.

@kevindavis
I've been in the same boat for several months.   At this point I'm tuning all of them out.   Trump is scary as heck but some of the people around him are good or at least good enough.   Far better then those around Hillary.   

I don't think Trump will win but its time to stop pouring gasoline on the fire that is our country.   You can choose to make this country a little bit better or a little bit worse.  Its time to choose.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2016, 01:58:40 pm »
@kevindavis
I've been in the same boat for several months.   At this point I'm tuning all of them out.   Trump is scary as heck but some of the people around him are good or at least good enough.   Far better then those around Hillary.   

I don't think Trump will win but its time to stop pouring gasoline on the fire that is our country.   You can choose to make this country a little bit better or a little bit worse.  Its time to choose.

Choosing a liberal never improves anything.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2016, 01:59:29 pm »

If anyone is hurting Trump on this board its you with these incessantly snarky posts.