Author Topic: Dems help reopen a NC Repub office  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Dems help reopen a NC Repub office
« on: October 17, 2016, 03:12:41 am »
https://www.gofundme.com/reopen-a-nc-republican-office-2ukuprzy?rcid=68294d9c940811e68f3fbc764e065f4f

On October 16, a North Carolina headquarters of the Republican Party was firebombed , and an abhorrent threat was painted on its outside wall

As Democrats, we are starting this campaign to enable the Orange County, North Carolina Republican office to re-open as soon as possible.

Until an investigation is undertaken, we cannot know who did this or why. No matter the result, this is not how Americans resolve their differences. We talk, we argue, sometimes we march, and most of all we vote. We do not resort to violence by individuals or by mobs.

So, let's all pitch in , no matter what your party affiliation, in and get that office open again quickly.
Help spread the word!

The GoFundMe is now closed.  The goal was 10K.  They raise 13K in 5 hours.

Pretty classy move for a bunch of rats.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 03:13:49 am by Once-Ler »

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Dems help reopen a NC Repub office
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 03:21:56 am »
Could have been a freeper, you know how they feel about the GOP-e?

Right?

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 03:28:14 am »
https://www.gofundme.com/reopen-a-nc-republican-office-2ukuprzy?rcid=68294d9c940811e68f3fbc764e065f4f

The GoFundMe is now closed.  The goal was 10K.  They raise 13K in 5 hours.

Pretty classy move for a bunch of rats.

Agreed.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 03:29:00 am »
There are classy individuals on both sides of the aisle. Although definitely more in the conservative ranks. :laugh:

But definitely a big thank you should go to those Dem party leaders in North Carolina for the way they responded to this horrific act.

:thumbsup:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 03:33:53 am »
The Militia of the Democratic Party was the Ku Klux Klan, they bombed black churches back in the '60s, as they say, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 04:06:02 am »
Good for them!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 04:24:20 am »
The Militia of the Democratic Party was the Ku Klux Klan, they bombed black churches back in the '60s, as they say, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

The 60's you say?  Things have changed.  In 1992 Imperial Grand PooBah of the KKK David Duke ran for the US Senate on the GOP ticket in LA.  In 2002 GOP Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott stepped down after praising segregationist Dixicrat Strom Thurmond on his 100 birthday.

The vocal white supremacists abandoned the rats for the GOP long ago and sadly racist Trumpbag Donnie is embracing them with stubby fingered open arms.

But I will agree with you that racists are the worst people on the planet and should be condemned at every turn for their hate and blasphemy to Jesus.  They hide their views because they know if they reveal what lies in their contemptible evil souls, men of conscience and character will desert them without hesitation.  They are less than scum, and must be purged from both national parties.

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 04:58:44 am »
When you rock, you rock Once-Ler!!!  And  you rock 99% of the time.  :patriot:
Your praise means a lot to me cuky.  I can't tell you how many times I decided to post a message and found you had already said what I wanted to say.  Too many times to count.  My work schedule has really limited the time I get on TBR.  Often I just let your words stand and forget to post a simple thumbs up or "great post," but I really do want you to know I appreciate the time you spend here to say what I think too.  You are a real asset to this forum.  Thank you.

geronl

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 05:10:10 am »
5 hrs!