Author Topic: Glenn Beck praises Michelle Obama's speech slamming Trump  (Read 1094 times)

Offline libertybele

Glenn Beck praises Michelle Obama's speech slamming Trump
« on: October 17, 2016, 02:45:08 am »
Ok.  I agree with Beck that it was a very effective speech; however, it ignores the absolute truth about Hillary Clinton.  Yes, Hillary Clinton became the Secy' of State for her opponent in 2008, but what she did as Secy' of State was horrendous!  I couldn't help but think during this speech, that Michelle was praising a woman who threatened women whom her husband had demeaned, raped, groped, and had extra marital affairs with.  How in the heck can she stand before the nation and lie about a woman who has no regard for human life let alone the lives of women??

Glenn Beck praises Michelle Obama's speech slamming Trump

When the history of the crazed 2016 presidential election is written, one section is likely to be reserved for Michelle Obama and her speech.

The first lady's remarks last week denouncing Donald Trump's comments about women is drawing praise across the political spectrum, and is being hailed as a pivotal event in the contest between Trump and Hillary Clinton.,

Conservative talk show host Glenn Beck, a Trump critic, described Mrs. Obama's remarks as "the most effective political speech I have heard since Ronald Reagan."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/16/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-glenn-beck/92198394/

Here's the speech:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7e3QKKOp50

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 02:46:16 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Glenn Beck praises Michelle Obama's speech slamming Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 03:00:03 am »
I have to say it was very effective.  Basic human decency.  Wasn't the yuuuuuuge crowd that Donald is pulling in.  So either Trump fans don't care about human decency or they are all WWF fans.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 03:21:49 am »
I have to say it was very effective.  Basic human decency.  Wasn't the yuuuuuuge crowd that Donald is pulling in.  So either Trump fans don't care about human decency or they are all WWF fans.

In the same light, where was Clinton's basic human decency for Ambassador Stevens  in Benghazi who called repeatedly for help and no help was given and as a result was brutally raped, sodomized, dragged through the streets and then murdered along with 3 other Americans?  Where was her compassion and human decency for a 12 year old girl who was brutally raped?  Where was her human decency towards the female victims of her husband's sexual abuse?

I could easily paraphrase some of Michelle's own words and apply them to Clinton ... "the fact is that in this election, we have a candidate for President of the United States who, over the course of HER lifetime ... has said and DONE things ...that are so shocking, so demeaning that I simply will not repeat anything here today...."

Hillary Clinton is definitely no saint and shouldn't be painted as such.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 03:26:24 am »
Glenn Beck is not decent,

Miss Partial Birth Abortion Michelle Obama is the definition of an indecent human being, along with President Infanticide, Barack Obama.

To kill a baby when it is about to be born by puncturing its skull and sucking its brains out with hoses,

Oh, yeah, Trump is real indecent compared to these two.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 03:27:27 am »
In the same light, where was Clinton's basic human decency for Ambassador Stevens  in Benghazi who called repeatedly for help and no help was given and as a result was brutally raped, sodomized, dragged through the streets and then murdered along with 3 other Americans?  Where was her compassion and human decency for a 12 year old girl who was brutally raped?  Where was her human decency towards the female victims of her husband's sexual abuse?

I could easily paraphrase some of Michelle's own words and apply them to Clinton ... "the fact is that in this election, we have a candidate for President of the United States who, over the course of HER lifetime ... has said and DONE things ...that are so shocking, so demeaning that I simply will not repeat anything here today...."

Hillary Clinton is definitely no saint and shouldn't be painted as such.

I agree with you.  One does not excuse the other for sure.  Hillary is no saint and her husband comes from the same scum pond that Trump crawled out of.  So Michelle's speech in itself was very good.  The fact that she said it on the campaign trail for Hillary makes it less spectacular.  It even makes it hypocritical.  I agree with her speech but there is plenty of sexual predator in Bill Clinton also.  Its history.

And I believe Hillary should be in jail.  I don't think after Benghazi she should have the right at all to represent our country in any office.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 03:29:44 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 03:35:09 am »

Miss Partial Birth Abortion Michelle Obama is the definition of an indecent human being, along with President Infanticide, Barack Obama.

To kill a baby when it is about to be born by puncturing its skull and sucking its brains out with hoses,

If you take seriously anything Glenn Beck says ...............

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 03:43:16 am »

I'm not quite sure what facts you are basing your opinion of Glenn Beck.  I find him to be a very decent human being.  I may not agree on everything he says, but he is still a very human being.

As for Trump, you need to remember that he at one time was very pro abortion and even supported partial birth abortions.  Yes people change,  I am however of the opinion based on Trumps actions during this campaign he hasn't changed much.

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 03:50:22 pm »
I agree with you.  One does not excuse the other for sure.  Hillary is no saint and her husband comes from the same scum pond that Trump crawled out of.  So Michelle's speech in itself was very good.  The fact that she said it on the campaign trail for Hillary makes it less spectacular.  It even makes it hypocritical.  I agree with her speech but there is plenty of sexual predator in Bill Clinton also.  Its history.

And I believe Hillary should be in jail.  I don't think after Benghazi she should have the right at all to represent our country in any office.
So, by some far fetched notion you proclaim Moochelle spectacular for saying words written by someone else?