Author Topic: Donald Trump, abortion, and the Supreme Court lie  (Read 242 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Donald Trump, abortion, and the Supreme Court lie
« on: October 17, 2016, 12:22:28 am »
Donald Trump, abortion, and the Supreme Court lie

DIARY / stridentconservative //  Posted at 6:00 am on October 14, 2016 by stridentconservative

Excerpt:

In my article yesterday, I wrote about how Trump’s war on the GOP could lead to a sweep by Hillary Clinton and the Democrats in November, giving them not only the White House, but the House of Representatives and the Senate as well. Besides the obvious tidal wave of left-wing socio-marxist policies that would become law as a result, a Democrat controlled Congress would mean that even if Trump were to win—an unlikely prospect—he would be blocked from advancing any of his agenda, including his Supreme Court nominees.

-end excerpt

http://www.redstate.com/diary/stridentconservative/2016/10/14/donald-trump-abortion-supreme-court-lie/

Back to reality.  Earth to Trump supporters:  If you have been launched into a fury of Supreme Court fear come back down to truth.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.