Author Topic: New York City Elections Official Caught On Video: "There Is A Lot Of Voter Fraud," "They Bus People Around" - RCP  (Read 472 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
New York City Elections Official Caught On Video: "There Is A Lot Of Voter Fraud," "They Bus People Around"

Manhattan Board of Elections Commissioner Alan Schulkin was caught on tape by a muckraker from Project Veritas, a conservative media nonprofit, discussing the fact that there is "all kinds of fraud" in the election system.

"He gave out ID cards, de Blasio. That’s in lieu of a driver’s license, but you can use it for anything," he said about New York Mayor Bill de Blasio. "But they didn’t vet people to see who they really are. Anybody can go in there and say, 'I am Joe Smith, I want an ID card.'

"The law says you can’t ask for anything. Which they really should be able to do," Schulkin said. "It’s absurd."

"There is a lot of fraud. Not just voter fraud, all kinds of fraud... This is why I get more conservative as I get older," he said.

Read More At: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/11/new_york_city_elections_official_caught_on_video_there_is_a_lot_of_voter_fraud.html