Author Topic: Democrats are destroying Republicans in Florida voter registration drive  (Read 668 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Democrats are destroying Republicans in Florida voter registration drive.

Oct. 14, 2016 11:18am
By Leon Wolf

Absentee balloting has begun in Florida, a state that is considered a must-win for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. The early absentee totals indicate a slight tilt toward Republican ballots, roughly in line with the 2012 election when Republican Mitt Romney narrowly lost the state to Barack Obama.

Other signs, however, point to a more ominous forecast for Republicans on Election Day in the Sunshine State. According to Politico, Democrats have successfully submitted 503,000 new voter registration forms this year, compared to only 60,000 for the GOP.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/14/democrats-are-destroying-republicans-in-florida-voter-registration-drive/
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Frank Cannon

Donny refused to learn a lesson from the Primaries to build solid GOTV offices in states. Now he is getting his ass handed to him because of it. He is a loser of the first order.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I wouldn't be surprised if this was intentional: deliberately not do this, then cast doubt on the legitimacy of the election because the Democrats rushed a bunch of new voters into the system.

The sad part is, he wouldn't be wrong.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

HonestJohn

I've been saying, since the primaries, that Trump's statements on Hispanic would mobilize them to finally register and vote.  For no one takes threats to their livelihood or property without response.

I'd be very willing to bet that a sizeable chunk of these new voters are Hispanic... and are motivated to vote this year.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 08:57:58 pm by HonestJohn »

Oceander

I've been saying, since the primaries, that Trump's statements on Hispanic would mobilize them to finally register and vote.  For no one takes threats to their livelihood or property without response.

I'd be very willing to bet that a sizeable chunk of these new voters are Hispanic... and are motivated to vote this year.

Voters who might have come out for Rubio instead.

Offline libertybele

I wouldn't be surprised if this was intentional: deliberately not do this, then cast doubt on the legitimacy of the election because the Democrats rushed a bunch of new voters into the system.

The sad part is, he wouldn't be wrong.

Considering that a few years ago all it took was a 'Sam's Club' card to register to vote, there isn't a whole lot of legitimacy in the elections in Florida.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.