Author Topic: Trump in NH VIDEO LIVE  (Read 715 times)

Offline Blizzardnh

Trump in NH VIDEO LIVE
« on: October 15, 2016, 04:04:00 pm »

Online kevindavis007

Re: Trump in NH VIDEO LIVE
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 05:01:08 pm »
Should he be in a state like Ohio???
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 05:02:41 pm »

Silly me, I thought he was in the state of Denial.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 05:08:15 pm »
Not sure but he's here so I thought I would put it out there.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 05:11:08 pm »

Of course not, he's way ahead in Ohio.

Trump is going after some delegates in New England while crooked Hillary takes the weekend off.

Good strategy.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2016, 07:13:06 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2016, 02:51:00 am »
Shouldn't this crap be located in the Trump "safe Zone"?

Why are you worried about getting grabbed?  :silly:

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 07:41:40 am »
Shouldn't this crap be located in the Trump "safe Zone"?
I put it in both places. Did I invade your safe place?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2016, 11:15:24 am »
I put it in both places. Did I invade your safe place?

Nope, but I'll be glad to stop seeing this garbage after your miserable orange candidate loses  in a few weeks.

Maybe some good old fashioned conservative thinking will return, while Trump becomes nothing more than a vile footnote in history.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2016, 11:18:18 am »
Nope, but I'll be glad to stop seeing this garbage after your miserable orange candidate loses  in a few weeks.

Maybe some good old fashioned conservative thinking will return, while Trump becomes nothing more than a vile footnote in history.

Why? Is he not starting up an invasion that kills Christians in the Middle East that we can thank George W. Bush for? 

Oh, I guess, people will be happy with gun-grabbing, pro-Islamic Hillary. Then, always libel others as not Conservative.

Well, the last Texas Conservative saw Christians having their heads chopped off; that all started under the Bush Administration so touche.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2016, 11:29:32 am »
Why? Is he not starting up an invasion that kills Christians in the Middle East that we can thank George W. Bush for? 

Oh, I guess, people will be happy with gun-grabbing, pro-Islamic Hillary. Then, always libel others as not Conservative.

Well, the last Texas Conservative saw Christians having their heads chopped off; that all started under the Bush Administration so touche.

Hey Bud 2 months ago, you made a very specific post that anyone not voting for Trump was an ally of AlQaeda and ISIS.  You have no moral authority to say anything specific to the middle east as far as I am concerned.