Author Topic: It's Not an Election. It's a War.  (Read 21236 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: It's Not an Election. It's a War.
« Reply #225 on: October 16, 2016, 01:26:30 am »
Virtually any of them.

Trump had the highest negatives of everyone running in both parties. And you geniuses picked him...

He was the MSM's pick for Republican for the very reason you see now. He has massive amounts of baggage that was going to be unloaded after he was nominated. We told you that over and over they would. And here we are watching it play out like we told you it would.

This is the result. Hillary in the Oval Office again...

The least you could do is learn something from it.

I voted for Cruz, but it is not clear whether Cruz could win either.

We'd be speaking of Rubio and Kasich but now, we see people disparaging about the primary process, that's the way it worked, it was no problem to vote for Romney for me, but you geniuses, the anti-Romneys did their part for a Trump to come along.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #226 on: October 16, 2016, 01:27:51 am »
Whatever gets your though the night.
:troll:

Oh, classy response, well, these Hillary Supporters will be happy about an Islamic America and gun grabbing that will happen.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #227 on: October 16, 2016, 01:28:35 am »
More Nastiness from the Never Trumpers, I can't believe they are anything more than big Hillary Clinton fans.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #228 on: October 16, 2016, 01:28:51 am »
The least you could do is learn something from it.

They never learn the right lessons.  I've seen it time and again, and the GOP establishment never learns.  Remember how McChinless gloated over destroying the Tea Party?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

« Reply #229 on: October 16, 2016, 01:29:20 am »
I'm pretty strong, make your insults if you must, you are rather safe behind a keyboard and that shows nothing but cowardice.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #230 on: October 16, 2016, 01:36:27 am »

Oh, classy response, well, these Hillary Supporters will be happy about an Islamic America and gun grabbing that will happen.

You and the rest of the Trumpkins are just as much to blame as anyone who pulls the lever for Cankles 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #231 on: October 16, 2016, 01:36:56 am »

And who was the Hillary-beater in that pack of candidates? A name, please. Or any number of names. A name or names, please.

Any of the following:

Ted Cruz
John Kasich
Marco Rubio
Carly Fiorina
Rand Paul
Jim Gilmore
Jeb Bush
Ben Carson
Chris Christie
George Pataki
Rick Santorum
Scott Walker
Bobby Jindal
Rick Perry

Any name on that list could have easily beaten Hillary - the weakest Democrat candidate since George McGovern.  But then you never cared about beating Hillary.  You just wanted revenge.  So good luck with the Democrat you picked.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #232 on: October 16, 2016, 01:37:28 am »
More Nastiness from the Never Trumpers, I can't believe they are anything more than big Hillary Clinton fans.

Don't even begin to pretend that you don't toss out your fair share of snark and insults.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #233 on: October 16, 2016, 01:40:01 am »
You and the rest of the Trumpkins are just as much to blame as anyone who pulls the lever for Cankles
At least TxRadioGuy is beating up on a man, instead of a woman, i.e. WAC this time, so say what you want, you are doing it from behind a keyboard.

Can you discuss the issues? Or are you just here for personal attacks?

And I am no Trumpkin, Einstein. No wonder Republicans lose if people don't support the nominee, McCain, Bush, Romney.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #234 on: October 16, 2016, 01:42:51 am »
Don't even begin to pretend that you don't toss out your fair share of snark and insults.

No, I will say I don't name-caller, I put the personal attack people on ignore and don't get involved in their dirty little game. Now, You have shown yourself to be one, as you did to WAC.

So Hasta La Vista, Arrividerci, Au Revoir, Alf Viedersehen.

Hope your gal Clinton loses, it's not over yet.

I won't spend more time, with anyone just tossing out personal attacks on others..

Online DB

« Reply #235 on: October 16, 2016, 01:45:43 am »

Since I guess you were to dense to understand that I'll spell it out. It meant keep lying to yourself if it gets you through the night. Come election day the truth will prevail.

Online DB

« Reply #236 on: October 16, 2016, 01:48:08 am »
No, I will say I don't name-caller, I put the personal attack people on ignore and don't get involved in their dirty little game. Now, You have shown yourself to be one, as you did to WAC.

So Hasta La Vista, Arrividerci, Au Revoir, Alf Viedersehen.

Hope your gal Clinton loses, it's not over yet.

I won't spend more time, with anyone just tossing out personal attacks on others..

That's hilarious! Just before you claimed you don't call people names you called me a troll...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #237 on: October 16, 2016, 01:49:44 am »
At least TxRadioGuy is beating up on a man, instead of a woman, i.e. WAC this time, so say what you want, you are doing it from behind a keyboard.

The irony of you doing what you accuse others of seems to sail right over your head.

Can you discuss the issues? Or are you just here for personal attacks?

Lead the way champ. You haven't been much in discussing the issue lately. So how about you take care of your own backyard before you start looking over fences.

And I am no Trumpkin, Einstein. No wonder Republicans lose if people don't support the nominee, McCain, Bush, Romney.

Then why are you defending the indefsible that is Donny Trump?

Wait don't answer that...its painfully clear why you're defending him.

Offline endicom

« Reply #238 on: October 16, 2016, 02:57:36 am »

Trump had the highest negatives of everyone running in both parties. And you geniuses picked him...

You can vote through TBR? Through Google, maybe? And you don't have to be a member of any political party to do this?

Who knew?

HonestJohn

« Reply #239 on: October 16, 2016, 03:04:48 am »

And who was the Hillary-beater in that pack of candidates? A name, please. Or any number of names. A name or names, please.

Geez... Both Kasich and Rubio were polled as easily beating Clinton in the primaries.  Cruz was a closer call, but still doable.

None of that mattered to the Trump brigades who thought winning the primary was winning the general.

Offline endicom

« Reply #240 on: October 16, 2016, 03:08:19 am »
Any of the following:

Ted Cruz
John Kasich
Marco Rubio
Carly Fiorina
Rand Paul
Jim Gilmore
Jeb Bush
Ben Carson
Chris Christie
George Pataki
Rick Santorum
Scott Walker
Bobby Jindal
Rick Perry

Any name on that list could have easily beaten Hillary - the weakest Democrat candidate since George McGovern.  But then you never cared about beating Hillary.  You just wanted revenge.  So good luck with the Democrat you picked.

Yeah, especially the Sominex boys, Pataki and Gilmore. Shoo-ins, you betcha.

Offline endicom

« Reply #241 on: October 16, 2016, 03:19:38 am »
Geez... Both Kasich and Rubio were polled as easily beating Clinton in the primaries.  Cruz was a closer call, but still doable.

That was before the big political guns were trained on them by the lefties. And on the conservative side, Kasich was called a RINO's RINO and Rubio a Gang of Eight, gay caballero. Either of them would have been torn to pieces in this forum.

None of that mattered to the Trump brigades who thought winning the primary was winning the general.

Tell them.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #242 on: October 16, 2016, 03:43:56 am »
And you don't have to be a member of any political party to do this?

Who knew?
Shocker, huh?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #243 on: October 16, 2016, 04:45:07 am »

They had a better chance of beating Hillary than the Orange Train wreck does.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #244 on: October 16, 2016, 04:49:21 am »

Absolutely.  I would have voted for anyone on that list.  Some of them I didn't like that much or at all but any of the candidates could have beaten Hillary.

You people chose the one person who couldn't.

And you are starting to realize it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #245 on: October 16, 2016, 04:51:23 am »
Wouldn't have supported Jeb. The presidency is not a hereditary position.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #246 on: October 16, 2016, 04:59:09 am »
Wouldn't have supported Jeb. The presidency is not a hereditary position.  :shrug:

I would totally have supported Jeb.  He's not that bad a guy and would have been much better for the country than either Hillary or Trump.  What is that quote about wanting the perfect being the enemy of the good.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #247 on: October 16, 2016, 05:04:11 am »
Nope, he's not a bad guy at all.

Still wouldn't support him - though I wouldn't exactly be against him if he'd been the nominee. Just his bad luck that his Dad and brother got their first.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #248 on: October 16, 2016, 01:05:18 pm »

Bingo..

As for just winning the primary, that is the general attitude at the TOS..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

geronl

« Reply #249 on: October 16, 2016, 01:20:36 pm »
I would totally have supported Jeb.  He's not that bad a guy and would have been much better for the country than either Hillary or Trump.  What is that quote about wanting the perfect being the enemy of the good.

Jeb launched his candidacy saying he did not need conservative votes. he also supported amnesty by executive order.

Jeb Bush: Republicans Don’t Need Conservatives to Win White House, Should Not Defund Exec Amnesty

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/12/02/jeb-bush-republicans-don-t-need-conservatives-to-win-white-house-should-not-defund-exec-amnesty/

(back before Breitbart ever heard of Trump)