Author Topic: It's Not an Election. It's a War.  (Read 21073 times)

Offline endicom

It's Not an Election. It's a War.
« on: October 15, 2016, 12:01:36 pm »
American Thinker
Debbie Hallberg
Oct. 15, 2016

There are an awful lot of people out there who still think this is a conventional election, that we are choosing between two candidates on the basis of experience, policies, and character.

This is not a conventional election.  This is, as the late, great Andrew Breitbart put it, "war!"

>

We will lose not just for the next four years, but for the next 40 years, and possibly the next 400 years.

More... http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/10/its_not_an_election_its_a_war.html

geronl

Re: It's Not an Election. It's a War.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 12:20:06 pm »
Andrew Breitbart would never vote for Trump

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 12:23:53 pm »
You'd think if it was war we would have sent the best general for the job, instead we got an orange tinted, reverse raccoon eyed carnival barker.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 12:29:02 pm »
You'd think if it was war we would have sent the best general for the job, instead we got an orange tinted, reverse raccoon eyed carnival barker.

:amen:
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 12:31:57 pm »

Maybe. But since every single so called conservative media pundit has thrown in with the left, I am going to take a good look at AB's history before making a call on that one.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Offline jpsb

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 12:40:03 pm »

We will lose not just for the next four years, but for the next 40 years, and possibly the next 400 years.

Excellent article, the author gets it exactly right. Thanks for posting it.

Offline endicom

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2016, 12:43:01 pm »

Hillary's speech writers may start suing you for plagiarism.

Offline endicom

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2016, 12:45:16 pm »

Do you speak to Eleanor Roosevelt as well?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2016, 12:45:19 pm »

Hillary's speech writers may start suing you for plagiarism.

You know, I was not a Never Trump. Trump could've had my vote. I gave the guy opportunity after opportunity. After yesterday I am done and saying crap like this just makes it worse.

Offline endicom

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2016, 12:50:27 pm »
Excellent article, the author gets it exactly right. Thanks for posting it.

Aside from the moles, trolls and donut holes, there seems to be some sincere NeverTrumpers. The latter are not understanding that Hillary intends to make us irretrievably collectivist.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2016, 12:51:48 pm »

You know, I was not a Never Trump. Trump could've had my vote. I gave the guy opportunity after opportunity. After yesterday I am done and saying crap like this just makes it worse.

The handful of supporters here are furious that you made a choice they do not approve of. Worse, they see that you arent the only person making that choice and there is not a solitary damn thing they can do to stop it. So expect to see that attitude from the gang alot going forward.

But don't worry much. they are a scarce few whose opinions lack any value on the matter.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2016, 12:54:06 pm »

Aside from the moles, trolls and donut holes, there seems to be some sincere NeverTrumpers. The latter are not understanding that Hillary intends to make us irretrievably collectivist.

Collectivist as in "Trump's way or the highway"? That kind of collectivist seems to be just fine with you so obviously hypocrisy is the trademark of the Trump supporter.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2016, 12:54:34 pm »
Who just happened to get more GOP primary votes than any other presidential candidate in the history.

Why did Trump do so well? Because he addressed the issues the American people care about. Border security, immigration, jobs and trade, wars and terrorists. All the other serious candidates were owned by the globalist uniparty, beholden to big bankers and big government. You might not like Trump but to quote Romsfield "you go to war with the army you have". 

Offline jpsb

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2016, 12:56:37 pm »

Enjoy President Hillary

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2016, 12:57:30 pm »
Why did Trump do so well? Because he addressed the issues the American people care about.

And then reversed/curtailed nearly all of them so far. You seem to have left that very important fact out of your post.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2016, 12:58:14 pm »
Enjoy President Hillary
We have trump and his supporters to thank. So thank you. I guess.

Offline endicom

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2016, 12:58:20 pm »

You'll be missed. Really. You're that important.

Your feelings are at stake so we can forget about the nuclear saber rattling, the welcome mat for jihadi, the bankrupt treasury, the dismantling of health care, the undermining of our defense forces, the undermining of our schools at all levels and other cutesy leftist stuff.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2016, 12:58:42 pm »
The handful of supporters here are furious that you made a choice they do not approve of. Worse, they see that you arent the only person making that choice and there is not a solitary damn thing they can do to stop it. So expect to see that attitude from the gang alot going forward.

But don't worry much. they are a scarce few whose opinions lack any value on the matter.

In war time you are either with us or against us. Should things really get out of hand "we" will remember who was against us.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2016, 01:00:22 pm »
In war time you are either with us or against us. Should things really get out of hand "we" will remember who was against us.

Well little Keyboard Kommando, just remember that AZ is a Castle Doctrine state before you stop by and everything will be just fine..

Offline jpsb

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2016, 01:01:07 pm »
And then reversed/curtailed nearly all of them so far. You seem to have left that very important fact out of your post.

(Hint) When you make outrageous claims it is always a good idea to provide some documentation to back it up.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2016, 01:01:25 pm »

Trump was my #2 after Cruz. All Trump had to do was speak more maturely, and focus his fire on Hillary. There is no way this character should be allowed in the same zip code as the nuclear football.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2016, 01:02:21 pm »
(Hint) When you make outrageous claims it is always a good idea to provide some documentation to back it up.

Hint: His record is just that. Read it and get back to me. You and about 9others seem to be the only people here unaware of it.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2016, 01:03:10 pm »

Please remind me which side you're on?\.

The leftist collectivist with a p**sy, or the leftist collectivist that likes to grab them?

It's getting difficult to tell them apart.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 01:03:31 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2016, 01:04:11 pm »
Please remind me which side you're on?\.

The leftist collectivist with a p**sy, or the leftist collectivist that likes to grab them?

It's getting difficult to tell them apart.

Not sure what side he's on but the floor of mom's basement probably has him standing on it.