Author Topic: Jon Voight's plea to save America  (Read 1855 times)

HAPPY2BME

Jon Voight's plea to save America
« on: October 15, 2016, 04:49:18 am »
Jon Voight
Published on Oct 13, 2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP-Md-Mit6Q

HAPPY2BME

Re: Jon Voight's plea to save America
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 04:49:27 am »
    written by Christy Riggins
    on October 14, 2016 at 9:57 am CDT

Now, a radical, far-left feminist group known as UltraViolet is promoting a petition that calls for Senator Sessions’ removal from the powerful Senate Judiciary Committee. So far, the petition has gained over 40,000 signatures. It’s actually a low number compared to other outrage-based campaigns the group has waged. Other current petitions include one that urges NBC to fire entertainment host Billy Bush, while another demands federal protection for Planned Parenthood.

The organization merits a deeper look.

UltraViolet is headed-up by Nita Chaudhary and Kat Barr, two former high-level political directors of the liberal attack machine MoveOn.org. Like MoveOn, UltraViolet is also funded by liberal mastermind billionaire George Soros. (The same guy who also donated at least $6 million to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, $1 million to Planned Parenthood, $650,000 to Black Lives Matter, just to name a few.)

The petition was expectedly carried and promoted by liberal sites, but in a surprising turn, has also received recognition from right-leaning RedState, who- like the Weekly Standard- has strong ties to the Never Trump movement. Even they conceded that UltraViolet exclusively targets “conservatives and Republicans and attack them as being opposed to women” in order to further a false “war on women.”

http://yellowhammernews.com/politics-2/george-soros-cash-behind-move-smear-oust-jeff-sessions-key-committee/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 06:47:03 am »

Now, a radical, far-left feminist group known as UltraViolet is promoting a petition that calls for Senator Sessions’ removal from the powerful Senate Judiciary Committee. So far, the petition has gained over 40,000 signatures. It’s actually a low number compared to other outrage-based campaigns the group has waged. Other current petitions include one that urges NBC to fire entertainment host Billy Bush, while another demands federal protection for Planned Parenthood.

The organization merits a deeper look.

UltraViolet is headed-up by Nita Chaudhary and Kat Barr, two former high-level political directors of the liberal attack machine MoveOn.org. Like MoveOn, UltraViolet is also funded by liberal mastermind billionaire George Soros. (The same guy who also donated at least $6 million to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, $1 million to Planned Parenthood, $650,000 to Black Lives Matter, just to name a few.)

The petition was expectedly carried and promoted by liberal sites, but in a surprising turn, has also received recognition from right-leaning RedState, who- like the Weekly Standard- has strong ties to the Never Trump movement. Even they conceded that UltraViolet exclusively targets “conservatives and Republicans and attack them as being opposed to women” in order to further a false “war on women.”

http://yellowhammernews.com/politics-2/george-soros-cash-behind-move-smear-oust-jeff-sessions-key-committee/
Good to know that Soros is funding the outfit promoting the petition. You just gave the petition recognition here, too. That doesn't mean either Red State nor this site is promoted by Soros, nor that those who think Trump is just too much of a disaster to vote for are in league with that devil, either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 06:56:30 am »
Jon Voight

Blah, blah, blah...

All this crap would mean something if Soros wasn't one of Trump's business colleagues.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 09:24:33 am »

Now, a radical, far-left feminist group known as UltraViolet is promoting a petition that calls for Senator Sessions’ removal from the powerful Senate Judiciary Committee.

Sessions better be worrying more about us conservatives who won't forget he helped prop up the Trump Turd.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2016, 10:48:31 am »
Good to know that Soros is funding the outfit promoting the petition. You just gave the petition recognition here, too. That doesn't mean either Red State nor this site is promoted by Soros, nor that those who think Trump is just too much of a disaster to vote for are in league with that devil, either.

The next president of the USA is going to be either Hillary or Trump voting for a unicorn will not change that. If you are conservative/republican and you are not voting Trump you are helping elect Hillary.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 10:49:10 am »
Sessions better be worrying more about us conservatives who won't forget he helped prop up the Trump Turd.
I hope you enjoy president Hillary.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2016, 11:02:31 am »
Blah, blah, blah...

All this crap would mean something if Soros wasn't one of Trump's business colleagues.

The Daily Beast said Trump “took money” from Soros, when in reality, it was a Soros hedge fund that invested money in a Trump property. In that way, I’m quite certain Donald Trump has “taken money” from me at some point by virtue of some 401k I participated in. They also tried to connect the two billionaires because each was named separately in a lawsuit that was later dismissed. Finally, they were both once spotted at the same party.

There are many things you can say about Donald Trump, and if it were true, being “cozy” with George Soros might be one of the best of them. Unfortunately, it isn’t.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/no-donald-trump-is-not-actually-secret-best-friends-with-george-soros/

geronl

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2016, 11:54:58 am »
Perversion and orange paint won't ave America

Once you excuse Trump's behavior, you cease being trustworthy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2016, 01:33:35 pm »
The next president of the USA is going to be either Hillary or Trump voting for a unicorn will not change that. If you are conservative/republican and you are not voting Trump you are helping elect Hillary.
Uh uh. No effing way you are going to lay that crap at MY doorstep. Trump supporters have thoroughly trashed the neighborhood, and now they want to blame those who counseled against that, despite the depredations they subjected those of us to who tried to warn them repeatedly.
After nearly 4 decades, I am no longer GOP. I have had enough.
Not my dumpster fire.
I am conservative enough to not have supported your disaster.
I am conservative enough to have tried to warn his supporters what a train wreck he would be.
I have been reviled, harrassed, and repeatedly denigrated by those who would not listen.
I have been repeatedly told, first, that my support was not needed.
I was told my support was not wanted (well, except for the spam in my inbox asking for money from the guy who was beholden to no one because he was going to fund his own campaign).
After all that, you want what?
I'm not Ted Cruz. There was no pledge, there will be no support.
It's YOUR mess.
Own it.
I'm voting my conscience.
As for unicorns,you already voted for one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2016, 03:10:10 pm »

There are many things you can say about Donald Trump, and if it were true, being “cozy” with George Soros might be one of the best of them. Unfortunately, it isn’t.

Huh.. You forgot this one:

Law Offices of David H. Relkin, Esq. on behalf of Leslie Dick Worldwide Ltd. has filed a Federal RICO Complaint in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (Case No. 08-CV-7900) against George Soros, Deutsche Bank, Vornado Realty Trust, Fortress Investment Group, Donald J. Trump & 12 other RICO conspirators for $4.2 Billion in damages. The Complaint and Compendium may be accessed as PDF documents on the web site of the Law Offices of David H. Relkin at: www.DavidRelkinLaw.com or on PACER.

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/rico-lawsuit-filed-against-george-soros-and-donald-trump/17232

And the Chicago loan was a mezzanine loan - no mere 401k investment. Mezzanine loans are high risk, high interest. Soros and two other investors bailed Trump out.

COZY? probably not. Business colleagues (as I said)? Yes. TWO projects are known, one of which spawned a RICO lawsuit... close enough for dirty laundry.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 03:10:57 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2016, 03:23:23 pm »
Uh uh. No effing way you are going to lay that crap at MY doorstep. Trump supporters have thoroughly trashed the neighborhood, and now they want to blame those who counseled against that, despite the depredations they subjected those of us to who tried to warn them repeatedly.
After nearly 4 decades, I am no longer GOP. I have had enough.
Not my dumpster fire.
I am conservative enough to not have supported your disaster.
I am conservative enough to have tried to warn his supporters what a train wreck he would be.
I have been reviled, harrassed, and repeatedly denigrated by those who would not listen.
I have been repeatedly told, first, that my support was not needed.
I was told my support was not wanted (well, except for the spam in my inbox asking for money from the guy who was beholden to no one because he was going to fund his own campaign).
After all that, you want what?
I'm not Ted Cruz. There was no pledge, there will be no support.
It's YOUR mess.
Own it.
I'm voting my conscience.
As for unicorns,you already voted for one.

You know what cats do when their litterbox is filled up and there's no more room to bury their own crap? They fling it everywhere in the room.

Thats what we see now from Trump's supporters. Crap flying everywhere because they can't bury it anymore no matter how hard they try.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2016, 06:56:09 pm »
I hope you enjoy president Hillary.

Trumpsters like you put her there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.