Author Topic: Franklin Graham: Trump's 'Crude Comments' as Indefensible as Clinton's 'Godless Agenda'  (Read 567 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Franklin Graham: Trump's 'Crude Comments' as Indefensible as Clinton's 'Godless Agenda'

By Anugrah Kumar , Christian Post Contributor

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton acknowledge each other at the start of their presidential town hall debate in St. Louis, Missouri, October 10, 2016.

Evangelist Franklin Graham condemned Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump for his 2005 remarks about women, but said the real estate magnate's comments are as indefensible as "the godless progressive agenda of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton" and that the Democratic candidate would prove to be more harmful for America's future.

"The crude comments made by Donald J. Trump more than 11 years ago cannot be defended," Graham wrote in a Facebook post. "But the godless progressive agenda of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton likewise cannot be defended."

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/franklin-graham-trumps-crude-comments-as-indefensible-as-clintons-godless-agenda-170643/#UePurxDfvHJMr9lX.99

Offline dfwgator

What a country, huh?    300+ million people and these two are the best we can do.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
What a country, huh?    300+ million people and these two are the best we can do.

:amen: 

He calls it indefensible but then goes on to defend it because Hillary is worse.  A Christian leader should not put himself in a place of making light of any evil.  And it has not been just comments.  He admits that he gropes and forces himself on women.  No, sorry but I have lost respect for Graham.  Christians have nothing in this election at all to support.  When he goes to each state encouraging people to come and pray for Godly leaders Trump isn't what comes to mind.  He came to Washington.  Lots of people turned out at the Capitol to pray for Godly leaders.  But I think it was more of a worship the idol Trump who is going to save this country from the Clintons.  And don't get me wrong the Clintons are dangerous and evil.  But so is Trump and my Bible tells me to overcome evil with good.

Romans 12

therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

Think about it. 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 04:24:23 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

Wasn't it Billy Graham that once said, "If God spares the US from judgement, he owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology"?