Author Topic: Apparently Bernie [Sanders] IS registered as a write-in in nearly all states (I cannot verify this)  (Read 852 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
http://embols.com/2016/10/01/apparently-bernie-is-registered-as-a-write-in-in-nearly-all-states/

by Kanta Masters
October 1, 2016

(Note: the article also appears to have been written several months before the original posting)

You won’t be able to vote for Bernie as a write-in in some states, but the Green national convention is two weeks after the dem convention, and they’ve been discussing running Bernie. He’s trying to find a path in all 50 states, so far he’s at 43 with 494 electoral in play in those states, enough to win as either write-in or Green. I’ve been assured by the original plan Bernie set out for his campaign that we will have a path to elect him when and if the democrats reject his candidacy, and I have deep faith that this man will not fail us.

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I don't know how reliable the site is. It seems to have a few thousand fans on Facebook, and its stories are consistently anti-Hillary and show sympathies toward the Greens. There's an outside chance it might be a Trump false-flag operation, but IF (and this is a big IF) this is true... teehee... well, this election just got a lot more interesting.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Texas is (has) recognized the following 13 as eligible as write-in candidates for president on the November 8th General Election ballot:

Darrel L. Castle
Scott Cubbler
Cherunda Fox
Tom Hoefling
Laurence Kotlikoff
Jonathan Lee
Michael A. Maturen
Evan McMullin
Monica Moorehead
Robert Morrow
Emidio Soltysik
Dale Steffes
Tony Valdivia

After adding the number of write-in candidates with the named presidential nominees, Republican Donald Trump, Democrat Hillary Clinton, Libertarian Gary Johnson and the Green Party's Jill Stein, Texans have a total of 17 official ways to cast a vote that will count.

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/tx-will-only-count-these-13-write-in-candidates

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Texas is (has) recognized the following 13 as eligible as write-in candidates for president on the November 8th General Election ballot:

Darrel L. Castle
Scott Cubbler
Cherunda Fox
Tom Hoefling
Laurence Kotlikoff
Jonathan Lee
Michael A. Maturen
Evan McMullin
Monica Moorehead
Robert Morrow
Emidio Soltysik
Dale Steffes
Tony Valdivia

After adding the number of write-in candidates with the named presidential nominees, Republican Donald Trump, Democrat Hillary Clinton, Libertarian Gary Johnson and the Green Party's Jill Stein, Texans have a total of 17 official ways to cast a vote that will count.

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/tx-will-only-count-these-13-write-in-candidates

Now that is good info. Do you mind posting that to the Texas State Chapter board? Or do you mind if I do it? Thanks!   :seeya:
Let it burn.

Online dfwgator

Think I'll write in "Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho"

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Now that is good info. Do you mind posting that to the Texas State Chapter board? Or do you mind if I do it? Thanks!   :seeya:

I'll post now.