Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Told Unions She Hated Environmentalists, Told Environmentalists She Loved Them  (Read 484 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton Told Unions She Hated Environmentalists, Told Environmentalists She Loved Them
October 14, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook13Share to TwitterShare to More3Share to Print

Hillary Clinton really might be the least trustworthy and most dishonest human being on earth. If you thought that her public flip flops were bad, it was much worse in private. Like the time the environmentalist candidate assured unions that she hated environmentalists.

"I'm already at odds with the most organized and wildest" of the environmental movement, Clinton told building trades unions in September 2015, according to a transcript of the remarks apparently circulated by her aides. "They come to my rallies and they yell at me and, you know, all the rest of it. They say, 'Will you promise never to take any fossil fuels out of the earth ever again?' No. I won't promise that. Get a life, you know."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/264516/hillary-clinton-told-unions-she-hated-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 08:43:40 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline dfwgator

All of these Wikileaks are proving is what I've been saying all along,  strip away the rhetoric and in the end, there's very little difference between the Bushes and the Clintons.

Why do you think all of the Bushes are voting for Hillary?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
So, the witch told the truth for once.  :shrug:

She hates pretty much everyone.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink