Author Topic: It's Not About The Lesser of Two Evils...  (Read 1301 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
It's Not About The Lesser of Two Evils...
« on: October 14, 2016, 06:52:16 pm »
Excerpted from essay, but I highly recommend reading the entire thing if you want your principled stance to have a bit more ammunition.

It’s Not About the Lesser of Two Evils

… It’s about picking your poison.

… It’s about choosing the blade for the gutting of America.

“Do you prefer a scalpel or an X-Acto knife?”

Sorry folks, I’ve seen enough. I can’t pretend or ignore it.

“Nathan shut up.”

Should I? If I do, the result will still be the same; the carcass of America will hang between Heaven and earth, and sway in the wind.

You know why my friend?

…because it’s not about the lesser of two evils.

But rather, it’s about deciding who will hang America’s carcass on the hook.

Everything else is theatre. Both candidates are spitting it out hopeful words, dedicated promises, and one lined zingers that look good on a T-shirt. And just ahead is decision day; where the people will rally with cheers and decide whether America’s carcass should be hung by a feminist…or a butcher.

Uh-oh, did I say that?

I have to folks, because it’s the truth. This election is NOT about the lesser of two evils. The nominees for the changing of the guard, are a hyena and a leopard….

...Brethren of the faith, this election is not about the lesser of two evils. Instead, it is about choosing the blade that will shred the Constitution, or the noose that will choke it to death.

…Hillary will shower American streets with constitutional confetti.

…General Donald will send the Constitution to the gallows with a 3 AM Tweet.

You can argue all you want about it. You can get mad at me and wish I was never born. I watched both debates folks. I took notes. I recorded them. I did not say it. He did. Donald revealed what he plans to do.

“Stop and frisk will be a good policy.” His words, not mine.

I wonder how that statement sits with truthers and oath keepers?

This oration is about evangelical Christians trying to cherry pick morality and pretend that it’s a wise strategy. It can’t be done folks. Humans have tried it for 6000 years. It always backfires. And it’s going to backfire this time while the whole world watches.

...Their script has not wavered.
Their agenda has not faltered.
The outcome has been predetermined,
…and will come to pass.

America will be taken, dissected, and catalogued by the lesser of two evils.

….While half of the country cheers, and the other cries, “foul.”

I say this as a WARNING. Please do not allow yourself to fall into a slumber or go to sleep. Maintain your vigilance folks. Several earth shattering events are around the corner…

…and they are barreling towards America.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: It's Not About The Lesser of Two Evils...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 06:56:59 pm »
Excerpted from essay, but I highly recommend reading the entire thing if you want your principled stance to have a bit more ammunition.

It’s Not About the Lesser of Two Evils

I feel like a hipster. I have been preaching the evil of the 'lesser of two evils' thing for years before it was cool. And I sure as hell wasn't the first guy to do it, nor the only guy to do it.

No one listened then. They won't now. They 'know better'.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 06:57:29 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 07:25:22 pm »
I feel like a hipster. I have been preaching the evil of the 'lesser of two evils' thing for years before it was cool. And I sure as hell wasn't the first guy to do it, nor the only guy to do it.

No one listened then. They won't now. They 'know better'.

Now that some of us have woken up and 'know better', it's very nice to have such cogent arguments to buttress our views and principles.

But we are certainly now in the very tiny minority, as it always ends up with those holding onto the kinds of Truth the world hates.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 07:26:57 pm »
Be afraid, very afraid of what this mad dog will incite on his behalf.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 07:31:11 pm »
Now that some of us have woken up and 'know better', it's very nice to have such cogent arguments to buttress our views and principles.

But we are certainly now in the very tiny minority, as it always ends up with those holding onto the kinds of Truth the world hates.

Thats OK by me. I'd rather be a part of an ultraminority and have my principles than the alternative.

They can claim majorities and victories till the cows come home. Look what they 'won'. A destroyed nation filled with people whose morality is tied to popular opinion. They are welcome to claim that trophy and all that goes with it. Eventually they'll destroy themselves and no matter how hard they try to hide it, history will show them for what they are. As it always does.

Won't be the first empire of fools to go the way of the Dodo.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 07:39:55 pm »
Be afraid, very afraid of what this mad dog will incite on his behalf.

Of course he will.  His rabid militants have been promising death and retribution upon those of us who have said we are not voting or supporting their prince for months now.

I'm not afraid.

Let them make that last mistake.

They will be treated the same way Hidlabeast's Leftist hordes would be treated if they were stupid enough to attempt the same.

Of course - I've not received any death threats for refusing to vote for Hillary from her mobs of Commie-Lib Lefties.

I've only been threatened and have been promised punishment and death from Trump's militants.

Clearly THEY and their prince are the greater clear and present danger to my liberty, and I am very aware of them. 

So let's see how stupid they intend to be, perhaps they will just continue to keyboard the threats from their parent's basement.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 08:26:36 pm »
Dennis Prager and Bill Bennett have a lot to answer for. They continue to champion this madman as tho he is sane.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 09:04:00 pm »
Dennis Prager and Bill Bennett have a lot to answer for. They continue to champion this madman as tho he is sane.

Is Prager on the Trump train?  That's very disappointing if so.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 09:14:14 pm »
Is Prager on the Trump train?  That's very disappointing if so.

Prager is BIG TIME on the Trump train.

ALL of talk radio has pretty much seig-heiled their fuhrer they insist is our only salvation.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2016, 09:16:46 pm »
CoverGirl Turns CoverBoy by Signing Social Media Sensation James Charles

That highlight though! CoverGirl has officially crowned its first CoverBoy, James Charles: http://eonli.ne/2dJ3x35

Charles will be the new face of an upcoming campaign for the new CoverGirl's mascara, "So Lashy," which is launching later this month. The brand also highlighted that the mascara is made to work on all lash types which echoes with the feeling of all-inclusiveness that comes with this new announcement.

http://www.eonline.com/news/801208/covergirl-turns-coverboy-by-signing-social-media-sensation-james-charles

Seems like an appropriate addition to this discussion.    Hillary will support this sort of stuff. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2016, 09:21:53 pm »
CoverGirl Turns CoverBoy by Signing Social Media Sensation James Charles

Seems like an appropriate addition to this discussion.    Hillary will support this sort of stuff.

It's YOUR guy that put trannies in womens beauty pageants.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2016, 09:45:51 pm »

Is that somehow supposed to convince me to vote for Trump?  Because the culture is so depraved that it no longer recognizes what is between their legs?

Hillary has no more to do with what this depraved and wicked culture does anymore than Trump does.

They are both of them PRODUCTS of this wicked culture.

And BOTH of them will promote the disgusting and abhorrent -  because BOTH of them are disgusting and abhorrent.

We have other plans in terms of whom we are supporting from this point forward.

And no, a faggot in drag on the front of Covergirl is not appropriate to this discussion.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 09:47:50 pm by INVAR »