Author Topic: COULTER: The ‘Media’ IS Horrified Over ‘P-SSY’ But Didn’t Mind Me Being Called A ‘C-NT’ Repeatedly!  (Read 2114 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
COULTER: The ‘Media’ IS Horrified Over ‘P-SSY’ But Didn’t Mind Me Being Called A ‘C-NT’ Repeatedly!

Ann Coulter comments, (as only she can,) on the open Media bias in the handling of Democrats and Republicans. When she was called the ‘C’ word repeatedly at Rob Lowe’s Roast recently, the media was silent… except for the laughter.

They don’t even care that they look like hypocrites anymore, it’s just a matter of NEVER having a Republican elected.

That is the goal, and they are willing to do anything to accomplish it.

The same media that are pretending to consider the use of a bad word equivalent to rape don’t give a fig about real rape, real sexual assault, real whoring, even real homicide, depending on who did it.

Read More At: http://clashdaily.com/2016/10/coulter-media-horrified-p-ssy-didnt-mind-called-c-nt-repeatedly/

Offline bolobaby

Oh, Ann - you're just as narcissistic as your favorite candidate.

None of the people at the roast were running for president, dearie.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline sinkspur

First stages of grief for poor Ann.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline mirraflake

Oh, Ann - you're just as narcissistic as your favorite candidate.

None of the people at the roast were running for president, dearie.

She is pointing out their hypocrisy

@bolobaby

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Agree with Ann about this, frankly. Not just Ann but scads of women like Palin, etc. etc.

Offline FS7

The media generally does not care about what names even the candidates are called unless those doing the name-calling are important. Both Hillary and Trump have been called a lot of things, and the media doesn't care (nor should they) because ultimately the words of pundits, amateur or professional, are irrelevant.

The media is horrified because Trump, an actual candidate for election, used these words. They wouldn't (and don't) care when some second-rate "comedian" uses these words in an expectedly crude roast of a political pundit.

Offline bolobaby

She is pointing out their hypocrisy

@bolobaby

@mirraflake

What hypocrisy, exactly? There is no congruence between Anne be called a c-nt by a bunch of b-list celebrities at a crass roast and a presidential candidate describing, in vulgar terms, how he likes to sexually assault women.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

• Technical
@mirraflake

What hypocrisy, exactly? There is no congruence between Anne be called a c-nt by a bunch of b-list celebrities at a crass roast and a presidential candidate describing, in vulgar terms, how he likes to sexually assault women.

What happened to Ann was even worse IMO. A bunch of non-funny hack comedians stand up and verbially call a woman a c-nt, vs. a stupid throwaway statement you said in (relative) privacy?

geronl

Nobody is upset about the p-word. Trump supporters need to stop lying. People are upset that Trump thinks he is allowed to jump women whenever he wants

Offline beandog

What happened to Ann was even worse IMO. A bunch of non-funny hack comedians stand up and verbially call a woman a c-nt, vs. a stupid throwaway statement you said in (relative) privacy?
I agree with you.  I'm done with this.  I don't believe these women.  If anything happened at all with any of them, it was with their consent and now their playing the victim.  I don't  like women allowing themselves to be used like this, it makes us all look bad.

Anybody who believes this crap is allowing the media to make their decision for them.  The media is never to be trusted and either is the Beast.

• Technical
That doesn't change Trump's own words, which were a bragging confession about his own actions.

He's a moron bragging, making himself look big. Complete tool.

Still nothing compared to a dozen hack, unfunny comedians calling a woman a bleep to her face.

Offline musiclady

Nobody is upset about the p-word. Trump supporters need to stop lying. People are upset that Trump thinks he is allowed to jump women whenever he wants

Truth!

Stop conflating the issues.  This is not about words. This is about deeds.

It's not assault to use the dirty words, but it is assault to do what Donald bragged about doing.

One's childish. The other is illegal.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Truth!

Stop conflating the issues.  This is not about words. This is about deeds.

It's not assault to use the dirty words, but it is assault to do what Donald bragged about doing.

One's childish. The other is illegal.
Haven't we been trying to tell them the difference between words and deeds since the primaries?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It isn't the word p or c, it is the actions behind it. Bragging one can (and does) walk up to a woman and grab her by the p and he can get away from it because he is a celebrity is far different than just calling Ann a stupid c.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

If you've ever watched one of those Comedy Central Roasts, that is standard fare. The roasters roast and insult the other roasters just as much as they do the roastee – sometimes worse.

I will not post it here because of the obscenities (you can look it up on YouTube if you want), but at the Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump, Lisa Lampanelli called fellow roaster Whitney Cummings a C***.  And Whitney Cummings was even more obscene.

Perhaps the vitriol towards Ann Coulter was over the top, but she is an idiot if she had no idea of what she was getting into.

My theory is that she didn’t care. She was there to try to get publicity for her new book.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The sad truth is Ann Coulter went to this "toast" knowing that vulgar people were there to poke fun at her. She walked right into the lion's den and didn't bat an eye. Publicity means a lot in her world, sometimes more than honor. This was just an publicity stunt and she knows it. A real bash consists of real friends really wanting to lift you up, not trash you down.

There is nothing redeeming in any of these things... Trump No Excuse, learn to guard that piehole of filth... Coulter walking into an event that was just jerks under pretense, No Excuse....

This world is evil... do your best not to add to it.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Anne Coulter?  Remember "I don't care if Donald Trump performs abortion in the White House"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/17/coulter-trump-can-perform-abortions-white-house/

Her comments have nothing to do with outrage about insults.  Its idol worship.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

I agree with you.  I'm done with this.  I don't believe these women.  If anything happened at all with any of them, it was with their consent and now their playing the victim.  I don't  like women allowing themselves to be used like this, it makes us all look bad.

Congratulations, you are Hillary Clinton.

Offline Nickname

Jimminy.

I never thought I'd see the day that a presidential election would have people arguing over the nuances of grabbing bleeps or calling people bleeps.

:facepalm2:

• Technical
Anne Coulter?  Remember "I don't care if Donald Trump performs abortion in the White House"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/17/coulter-trump-can-perform-abortions-white-house/

Her comments have nothing to do with outrage about insults.  Its idol worship.

Knowing Trump he'd probably have to resort to that.

Offline goodwithagun

None of the roasters are running for president. None of them suggested grabbing a woman by her genitals, either. Apples and oranges.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

@Neverdul @Sighlass

Basically Coulter is now trying to play her woman card, while at the same time demeaning women who've truly been sexually assaulted. Typical liberal.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
@Neverdul @Sighlass

Basically Coulter is now trying to play her woman card, while at the same time demeaning women who've truly been sexually assaulted. Typical liberal.

Ann can sure dish it out but not take it.

She lost me some years ago when she viciously attacked the 9-11 widows, calling them "witches" and "harpies" and saying "I've never seen people enjoy their husbands' deaths so much".

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=2050524&page=1

Karma. Ann deserves it in spades. 
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
That tweet that Ann did saying "F-ing Jews" might have been copying Hillary as she is alleged to have said that.

Otherwise, again, we have real hypocrisy, some people gleefully posted in that article, "most hated woman in America" on Coulter and didn't bat an eyelash at the profanity she was called.

Another double-standard.