Author Topic: New poll: Trump lead shrinks in Texas, within margin of error  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: New poll: Trump lead shrinks in Texas, within margin of error
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 01:50:28 pm »
https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+polls+texas&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=trump+polls+texas&tbm=nws

Texas needs to adopt a Nevada rule, where the voter has an option to choose "none of these candidates."

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 01:54:11 pm »
Texas needs to adopt a Nevada rule, where the voter has an option to choose "none of these candidates."

I wish every state would.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 01:57:07 pm »
This is looking very bad for Donny.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 02:19:10 pm »
Remember when the Trump lovers told us he was the only guy who could pull off a win over Hillary?

Turns out, he's the only candidate who could give Texas to Hillary.

Offline chae

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 02:21:10 pm »
I'm not so sure his incessant attacks on Cruz aren't a part of this.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 02:22:46 pm »
This is looking very bad for Donny.

Very bad...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 02:24:03 pm »

Believe it. Trump was my #2 until he went after Ted's wife and dad. Add to that the absolute viciousness of Trumpsters at TOS, that was enough for me. Trump's continued attacks on everyone not named Hillary is a head scratcher.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Online corbe

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 02:26:13 pm »
   Hey my fellow Texans, EVAN McMullen is the ONLY Valid Write-In recognized by TEXAS.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2016, 02:29:08 pm »
You in a heap of trouble, boy.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 02:29:25 pm by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2016, 02:29:51 pm »
   Hey my fellow Texans, EVAN McMullen is the ONLY Valid Write-In recognized by TEXAS.

That's who I'm voting for.   But if Texas is in play, Trump's done.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2016, 02:43:28 pm »

I respect your opinion, but I won't cast my vote for him, not with Rick Wilson in his campaign.

I'll vote down ballot, but not for President.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2016, 02:47:37 pm »

I'd bet money that has something to do with it.  That and the fact that he's threatening to fund a Super PAC to defeat Cruz in the mid terms.  Especially since he bandied about the idea of backing Governor Good Hair as the challenger.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2016, 02:52:26 pm »
I'd bet money that has something to do with it.  That and the fact that he's threatening to fund a Super PAC to defeat Cruz in the mid terms.  Especially since he bandied about the idea of backing Governor Good Hair as the challenger.

I've heard that Mike McFaul is considering a run against Cruz. He may be popular in Austin and the Hill Country, but Cruz rocks North Texas and South Texas suburbs where conservatives live.

McFaul has an F rating according to Conservative Review. I've also heard Katrina Pierson may be funded by Trump, but she has lost credibility with TEA Partiers, a group that launched her into prominence. The bloom is off that rose.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2016, 02:53:41 pm »

Be sure to spell his name correctly: Evan McMullin
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2016, 02:55:47 pm »

Not true, Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party has also qualified as a valid write-in candidate in Texas.

Sources: http://ballot-access.org/2016/09/05/darrell-castle-qualifies-as-a-declared-write-in-presidential-candidate-in-texas/, as well as the Constitution Party's ballot access map, here: https://www.constitutionparty.com/get-involved/election-central/ballot-access/.
Let it burn.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2016, 03:00:19 pm »

I'm sure they are.

I'm waiting for a single supporter who was with Trump from the beginning admit that his conduct during the primaries was a huge mistake and a very big reason for his current predicament.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2016, 03:01:50 pm »
Texas: Sick and tired of winning
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2016, 03:06:45 pm »
Evan McMullin is about to make you his bitch. Suck it down.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2016, 03:15:04 pm »
I've heard that Mike McFaul is considering a run against Cruz. He may be popular in Austin and the Hill Country, but Cruz rocks North Texas and South Texas suburbs where conservatives live.

McFaul has an F rating according to Conservative Review. I've also heard Katrina Pierson may be funded by Trump, but she has lost credibility with TEA Partiers, a group that launched her into prominence. The bloom is off that rose.

Yeah and Cruz has support in an area where the Austin/South Texas RINO's and Libs are scared to go.  West Texas.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2016, 03:15:23 pm »
Texas: Sick and tired of winning

Hilarious......which is hard to do while watching the GOP candidate go down harder than TWA 800.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2016, 03:33:30 pm »
Believe it. Trump was my #2 until he went after Ted's wife and dad. Add to that the absolute viciousness of Trumpsters at TOS, that was enough for me. Trump's continued attacks on everyone not named Hillary is a head scratcher.

@Night Hides Not

You means after the Cruz campaign spent weeks calling Mrs Trump a slut, morally unfit to be first lady and publishing decades old semi nude modeling pics Mrs Trump. Is that the attack you are talking about.

FYI Trump was asked a question about Cruzs' father all Trump did was answer the question honestly.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 03:34:04 pm by jpsb »

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2016, 03:42:14 pm »
@Night Hides Not

You means after the Cruz campaign spent weeks calling Mrs Trump a slut, morally unfit to be first lady and publishing decades old semi nude modeling pics Mrs Trump. Is that the attack you are talking about.

FYI Trump was asked a question about Cruzs' father all Trump did was answer the question honestly.

Although Melania's pictures were used in a couple of ads, I don't recall Cruz or his campaign referring to Mrs. Trump as a "slut". OTOH, Trump allowed the accusation to persist that Ted's dad worked with Oswald in the assassination of JFK. And Trumpsters like you reacted with glee to the savaging of Heidi Cruz for months.

By now, you should have learned that "Trump" and "honesty" should never be used in the same sentence.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 03:43:15 pm by Night Hides Not »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2016, 03:44:15 pm »
@Night Hides Not

An anti-Trump Super PAC funded the ads about Melania, not the Cruz campaign.  And it was two days, not "weeks." 

Trump is finished.  The bandwagon effect will start kicking in soon, and more undecideds and independents will be moving away from Trump. 

Trump loves women, and the women buried him.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2016, 03:47:29 pm »
@Night Hides Not

You have a link to Cruz or anyone in his campaign calling her a slut?  I suggest you provide it now...otherwise retract that claim.

Secondly, it was an anti Cruz pro Rubio PAC that posted the pics of Mrs. Trump.  Not the Cruz campaign.

Another lie.  He pushed the narrative on social media on an appearance on Fox and Friends he asked why no one was looking into this and he has his friend who owns the National Enquirer run a front page story about it.

Trump didn't merely answer a question.  He created the entire event as a way to trash Ted Cruz.