Author Topic: Jack Abramoff Goes Off On Hillary: ‘Most Corrupt Person In History Of United States To Get This Close To The Presidency’  (Read 743 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Jack Abramoff Goes Off On Hillary: ‘Most Corrupt Person In History Of United States To Get This Close To The Presidency’
JAMIE WEINSTEIN
Senior Writer
1:42 AM 10/13/2016

The former super lobbyist, who spent nearly four years in prison himself for fraud and corruption, explained why on the latest episode of “The Jamie Weinstein Show” podcast, where he also discussed the 2016 presidential race, how to fix Washington corruption and the lessons he learned over his infamous career.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/13/jack-abramoff-goes-off-on-hillary-most-corrupt-person-in-history-of-united-states-to-get-this-close-to-the-presidency/#ixzz4N0darY82
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline dfwgator

Offline Frank Cannon

Guys like this aren't helping.

Sure he is. He is making this one of the most hilarious election cycles since Pat Paulson ran.

Offline dfwgator

Sure he is. He is making this one of the most hilarious election cycles since Pat Paulson ran.

I suppose you can look at it that way.

Wingnut

@Frank Cannon
Pat was a stand up guy.  If he was still alive today I would vote for him.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can only make a monkey out of the voters every four years."
- Pat Paulsen

Offline endicom

Guys like this aren't helping.

Aren't helping Hillary. Abramoff knows the game. Knows what he's talking about.