Author Topic: Trump camp: New sexual harassment allegations 'obviously' coordinated between Clinton and media  (Read 569 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump camp: New sexual harassment allegations 'obviously' coordinated between Clinton and media

By Brent Griffiths

10/13/16 12:03 PM EDT

A senior adviser to Donald Trump repeatedly said the media is working hand-in-hand with Hillary Clinton's campaign to destroy Donald Trump, and the new sexual harassment allegations against Trump is evidence of that.

“Let’s take a step back here Craig, this is obviously a coordinated effort between the Clinton campaign and the media to discredit Mr. Trump,” Boris Epshteyn said in an interview with MSNBC’s Craig Melvin on Thursday.

Melvin was not having it. He cut off the frequent Trump surrogate mid-sentence.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-new-sexual-harassment-allegations-conspiracy-229729
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Regardless of how you feel about Trump,   if Trump is going down, we should encourage him to get as much dirt out there on the Clintons as possible.  At least then his campaign will have been of some use.

geronl

video and audio of Trump's own words is proof of a conspiracy!

geronl

Regardless of how you feel about Trump,   if Trump is going down, we should encourage him to get as much dirt out there on the Clintons as possible.  At least then his campaign will have been of some use.

He's not running against Hillary. He's running against the Republican Party

Offline sinkspur

It's been out there all along, for all to see:

From "The Marketing of Trump," Chapter 2, page 29:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Excerpt from his speech:

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman... not one time... this is all part of a vast, left wing conspiracy..."

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I cheer a massive destruction of both houses of ill repute and I won't park my horse at either one.