Author Topic: 'We're going to turn him into Bill Cosby:' Trump campaign CEO, Steve Bannon says Bill Clinton's now in the crosshairs in wake of all the Trump sex assault allegations  (Read 2287 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'We're going to turn him into Bill Cosby:' Trump campaign CEO, Steve Bannon says Bill Clinton's now in the crosshairs in wake of all the Trump sex assault allegations

Donald Trump's campaign got hit with a flurry of new allegations from women Wednesday who said he tried to grope or kiss them in the past
    Trump hit back Thursday calling a New York Times story a 'total fabrication'
    Trump campaign CEO Steve Bannon threatens to hit back by going after Bill Clinton
    'We're going to turn him into Bill Cosby'
    Threatens to bring new accusers of the former president
    'Women are coming to us who have been groped or sexually abused by Bill Clinton,' Bannon said
    Before the new assault allegations against Trump, campaign was already telegraphing 'scorched earth' strategy
    Trump also has threatened to sue the New York Times and one of the women who has accused him

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com In Las Vegas

Published: 10:02 EST, 13 October 2016 | Updated: 10:08 EST, 13 October 2016

Donald Trump's bare-fisted campaign CEO Steve Bannon is already threatening to punch back at Bill Clinton as a response to a flurry of new allegations by women who say Trump assaulted them or made unwanted advances.

In language that evokes both sexual predation and the total destruction of a man's reputation, Bannon told Bloomberg News, ''We're going to turn him into Bill Cosby.'

Trump already brought four Clinton accusers – three who have made charges against Bill Clinton – to the second presidential debate Monday.

Bannon threatened to bring forward still more information. 'Women are coming to us who have been groped or sexually abused by Bill Clinton,' he told the publication, without providing further detail.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3836478/We-going-turn-Bill-Cosby-Trump-campaign-CEO-Steve-Bannon-says-Bill-Clinton-s-crosshairs-wake-Trump-sex-assault-allegations.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
?????????

Cosby, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump.    All Cut from the same cloth.

Sexual predators.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Oceander

?????????

Cosby, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump.    All Cut from the same cloth.

Sexual predators.

Exactly. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Steve, you stupid d-bag, you should be launching multiple assaults on multiple fronts against Hillary RIGHT NOW. There is so much out there and we are just three weeks out. How much of an idiot are you?
The Republic is lost.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Carlos Danger the 2nd really doesn't have the moral authority to go down this road.

Offline Suppressed

Steve, you stupid d-bag, you should be launching multiple assaults on multiple fronts against Hillary RIGHT NOW. There is so much out there and we are just three weeks out. How much of an idiot are you?

• Bill Clinton isn't running.
  • This will just bring more attention to Donnie's [alleged] misdeeds.
  • This puts the lie to "I'll hire the best people".
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline dfwgator

Exactly.

At this point, my thought is if Trump is going to go down,    then at least let him take the Clintons down with him.  Maybe that's our best hope.  Leave Hillary with very little support as President as possible so she can't get any of her agenda passed.

And yes, that means we have to swallow our pride and support the GOP downticket.   We can go after them in 2018.  But right now,  we'll need them. 

Online andy58-in-nh

Note to "Race" Bannon: Bill Clinton isn't running for President again. Besides, he assaulted several women and used his intern as a humidor and it made no difference whatsoever to the public. 

If Donald Trump were as superficially charming and genuinely knowledgeable as Bill Clinton, he might get away with similar behavior, even running as a Republican. But he won't, because instead he is a loudmouthed ignoramus.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

Yes but you can hit Hillary on multiple fronts. The fact that she mocked Bill's victims, the Clinton Foundation, her foreign connections, pay-to-play, her racist stuff caught on tape, all the Wikileaks stuff...the list goes on.

Throw it all up spew it and smear it everywhere, 24/7. It's what I'd be doing. That's Trumps only hope.
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

Yes but you can hit Hillary on multiple fronts. The fact that she mocked Bill's victims, the Clinton Foundation, her foreign connections, pay-to-play, her racist stuff caught on tape, all the Wikileaks stuff...the list goes on.

Throw it all up spew it and smear it everywhere, 24/7. It's what I'd be doing. That's Trumps only hope.

At least we can get some use out of Trump if he does go "scorched Earth" and takes the Clintons down with him.  Yeah, Hillary still wins,  but it will be a Pyrrhic Victory.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
At least we can get some use out of Trump if he does go "scorched Earth" and takes the Clintons down with him.  Yeah, Hillary still wins,  but it will be a Pyrrhic Victory.

That's about Trump's only card right now. We might at least retain Congress if he does.
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

That's about Trump's only card right now. We might at least retain Congress if he does.

It's all we've got now.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
That's about the best outcome I can see at this point. I think Trump needs to focus on Hillary first and foremost and her colossal in government. Everything she touches turns to compost, this Bill stuff is old news and couldn't bring them down last time. 
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I'm sure they could dig up some dirt on McCain if they really try....  :whistle:

geronl

Offline libertybele

At this point, my thought is if Trump is going to go down,    then at least let him take the Clintons down with him.  Maybe that's our best hope.  Leave Hillary with very little support as President as possible so she can't get any of her agenda passed.

And yes, that means we have to swallow our pride and support the GOP downticket.   We can go after them in 2018.  But right now,  we'll need them.

DEMS are going to support her regardless; they always have and they always will.  They have given her a free pass for decades.

Swallow our pride and support the GOP downticket?  Really?  You better hope like heck that we retain the majority in the Senate and the House. If you think that this country can withstand 4 years of Hillary Clinton you're are living in fantasy land. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

DEMS are going to support her regardless; they always have and they always will.  They have given her a free pass for decades.

Swallow our pride and support the GOP downticket?  Really?  You better hope like heck that we retain the majority in the Senate and the House. If you think that this country can withstand 4 years of Hillary Clinton you're are living in fantasy land.

I suspect the Center is beginning to realize that Trump is going down, and in turn that will help the GOP in the House and Senate.  Traditionally, Americans don't like the same Party controlling both.  And there aren't that many die-hard Democrats. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

If you think voting downticket for the very people that gave Obama all his big issues and the money to enact them, covered up for countless issues with show pony investigations that went nowhere, funded isis and let Democrats grandstand for 8 years is going to help matters, I think you have your own address in fantasy land.

Offline libertybele

The next debate is going to focus on immigration and fitness to be president.  They are keeping Trump plenty busy with all of the accusations; he needs to deny it and stay silent for a couple days and prepare for this debate.  He can actually win it if he doesn't waver on immigration and refugees and certainly he can keep bombarding her with her failed policies and disastrous decisions as Secretary of State.   He needs to keep his cool, move past the accusations and set his sights on destroying her reputation during the next debate...that is if he truly is in this to win.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

geronl

Remember the demands of party loyalty?

Offline Just_Victor

Not to mention keeping the real crimes committed by Hillary at the State Dept out of the news.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline libertybele

If you think voting downticket for the very people that gave Obama all his big issues and the money to enact them, covered up for countless issues with show pony investigations that went nowhere, funded isis and let Democrats grandstand for 8 years is going to help matters, I think you have your own address in fantasy land.

There are still some conservatives running down ballot; but in essence Norm you are correct.  No, not living in my own fantasy land, but my head is spinning from all the crap that continues to come our way and I do know that if we don't hold the majority in both Houses this country has absolutely zero chance of survival. It makes me absolutely want to cry. I worry about my grown kids and grandchildren.  Without any doubt both parties have failed the American people miserably a long, long time ago!  I also think at times, crash and burn may be the better alternative.  A lot to digest as the pendulum comes crashing down. I saw the writing on the wall during "W"'s administration and things have gone from bad to much worse.  Honestly, I'm looking for any beacon of hope for this country right now.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It wasn't Republicans who put Obamacare into law, or the stimulus. Heck, even the bailouts were written by a majority-Democrat Congress.

Voting downticket is crucial for buying time. The GOP may not stop what's there (sadly, there aren't enough people in America willing to do that), but they have shown they won't add to the crisis we have.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024