Author Topic: Rasmussen: White House Watch: Trump Takes the Lead  (Read 922 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rasmussen: White House Watch: Trump Takes the Lead
« on: October 13, 2016, 02:11:53 pm »
White House Watch: Trump Takes the Lead

The full results from Sunday night’s debate are in, and Donald Trump has come from behind to take the lead over Hillary Clinton.

The latest Rasmussen Reports White House Watch national telephone and online survey shows Trump with 43% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Clinton’s 41%. Yesterday, Clinton still held a four-point 43% to 39% lead over Trump, but  that was down from five points on Tuesday and her biggest lead ever of seven points on Monday.

Rasmussen Reports updates its White House Watch survey daily Monday through Friday at 8:30 am Eastern based on a three-day rolling average of 1,500 Likely U.S. Voters. Monday’s survey was the first following the release of an 11-year-old video showing Trump discussing women in graphic sexual detail but did not include any polling results taken after the debate. All three nights of the latest survey follow Sunday’s debate.

Read More At: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct13

Offline sinkspur

Re: Rasmussen: White House Watch: Trump Takes the Lead
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 02:24:23 pm »
Rasmussen.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 02:25:06 pm »
People are concerned about this country, not all of the dirty tricks the Democrats throw out there.

Offline Axel

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 02:28:02 pm »
Rasmussen.

They're all biased. Including your favorite liberal pollsters.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 02:30:28 pm »
This is not a national election. It is an electoral college election. How's Donny doing in states like PA and VA?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 02:30:46 pm »
They're all biased. Including your favorite liberal pollsters.

They are not all biased. But all are flawed of course.

This may be a trend or people might be digging down with the Donald as the media steps up it's attacks.

I still think the Donald will lose, but unlike Sink and co. I don't want to see him blown out because it will negatively affect the Senate.

Hiding your head in the sand is not an option however. He was damaged by the tape, whether it's permanent or not we shall see.

Offline Axel

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 02:45:05 pm »

They are not all biased. But all are flawed of course.

This may be a trend or people might be digging down with the Donald as the media steps up it's attacks.

I still think the Donald will lose, but unlike Sink and co. I don't want to see him blown out because it will negatively affect the Senate.

Hiding your head in the sand is not an option however. He was damaged by the tape, whether it's permanent or not we shall see.

I've never trusted the pollsters, based on my real life observations, and what I learned through my studies. They're all flawed, and they're all biased. From the people conducting the polls, to the organizations and entities that fund them, there are so many possible sources of bias its impossible to separate them.

But to this point of "hiding my head in the sand". How so? The current polling data has no influence whatsoever on my decision to vote. Unlike Sink and others, I'm not here to make election predictions. I don't know how this thing will turn out, and I don't claim to. I also think anyone who tells me they know what will happen is either intentionally lying, or are overconfident in their predictive abilitiy. Sink would have us believe he's omniscient the way he states his opinion as fact, but his omniscience couldn't predict the correct winner in the 2012 election.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2016, 02:47:20 pm »
I've never trusted the pollsters, based on my real life observations, and what I learned through my studies. They're all flawed, and they're all biased. From the people conducting the polls, to the organizations and entities that fund them, there are so many possible sources of bias its impossible to separate them.

But to this point of "hiding my head in the sand". How so? The current polling data has no influence whatsoever on my decision to vote. Unlike Sink and others, I'm not here to make election predictions. I don't know how this thing will turn out, and I don't claim to. I also think anyone who tells me they know what will happen is either intentionally lying, or are overconfident in their predictive abilitiy. Sink would have us believe he's omniscient the way he states his opinion as fact, but his omniscience couldn't predict the correct winner in the 2012 election.

Trump supporters seem to think that acting like a moron does not hurt him at the polls. THey're wrong.

Statistically speaking, polling averages are fairly accurate in predicting the Presidential election, I know I'll never convince you of that, but other's here don't realize it either.

Of course this doesn't mean they are 100% accurate. Statistics doesn't work that way.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2016, 03:03:44 pm »
This is not a national election. It is an electoral college election. How's Donny doing in states like PA and VA?

Exactly...  270 EV's is the key, and it looks like the evil bitch about has it wrapped up.

I hold all Trump supporters complicit in this disaster.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2016, 03:05:41 pm »
Exactly...  270 EV's is the key, and it looks like the evil bitch about has it wrapped up.

I hold all Trump supporters complicit in this disaster.

So will the history books. And I wake up every morning with a smile knowing that.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2016, 03:11:56 pm »
So will the history books. And I wake up every morning with a smile knowing that.

Norm, I figure about a dozen of the other GOP primary field would have double digit lead on Hilary at this point.  Everyone one of them, including sadly...  Jeb would have been an upgrade to this clown.

The gullible duped orange minion cult couldn't see past this trojan horse act  I can't believe so many republicans could be this stupid.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2016, 03:20:01 pm »
Here's what the best poll in the nation says:

Hillary - 83.7%
Trump - 14.9%
Johnson - 0.1%
Stein - 0.1%

Those are the Vegas odds on who wins the election.

Trumpo is down half a point since yesterday.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Leto

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2016, 03:49:16 pm »
Well Rasmussen was taken after the debate but prior to the latest accusations towards Trump so they will swing again.
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2016, 03:52:39 pm »
Here's what the best poll in the nation says:

Hillary - 83.7%
Trump - 14.9%
Johnson - 0.1%
Stein - 0.1%

Those are the Vegas odds on who wins the election.

Trumpo is down half a point since yesterday.

Well, since Hillary's such a sure thing, have you taken out a second mortgage on your home yet? Seems like a great way to earn some $$$.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2016, 04:03:42 pm »
Norm, I figure about a dozen of the other GOP primary field would have double digit lead on Hilary at this point.  Everyone one of them, including sadly...  Jeb would have been an upgrade to this clown.

The gullible duped orange minion cult couldn't see past this trojan horse act  I can't believe so many republicans could be this stupid.

Thats because most of them arent. Just as happened in Christianity, the Left/Dems infiltrated the RNC/GOP and planted it's own people. The only actual 'Republicans' left are not the people voting liberal. That Trump got nominated shows both how effective the Dems are at infiltration and how few Republicans remain in America.

Yesterday doing my research I came across a popular youtuber talking about his lifetime membership in the GOP. He listed his votes to date. Clinton, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama.

Thats all you need to know to understand the overall dynamic at work.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 04:05:08 pm by Norm Lenhart »