Author Topic: UPDATE: Bill Clinton rape protester beaten at Hillary Vegas rally  (Read 1609 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
UPDATE: Bill Clinton rape protester beaten at Hillary Vegas rally

Accusing Bill Clinton of being a rapist is now coming with a physical price.

Video shows a protester holding a “rape” sign at Hillary Clinton’s Las Vegas rally on Wednesday night was beaten by a mob of Hillary supporters near the media pen.

The video shows several people in union t-shirt sparring with the man, who is trying to get away from them.

He could be seen holding onto the security fence as he was ripped off and thrown to the ground.

Read More At: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/clinton-campaign-losing-patience-bill-rape-protesters/

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: UPDATE: Bill Clinton rape protester beaten at Hillary Vegas rally
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 02:08:38 pm »
'Tis the season of hate.   The candidates loathe each other, and that attitude is passed down to their supporters.

Thank the stars that in less than a month it will all be over.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 02:12:43 pm »
The Demon Rat party remains the Party of The Ku Klux Klan, the party of hate, the war party.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 04:46:12 pm »
The Demon Rat party remains the Party of The Ku Klux Klan, the party of hate, the war party.

Stop it.  The Trumpsters are just as consumed with hate.   This election season makes me ashamed to be an American.   

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 04:51:08 pm »
Stop it.  The Trumpsters are just as consumed with hate.   This election season makes me ashamed to be an American.   

I have a question. Why is it your avatar is that of an avowed Communist?   That's something I would never expect to see on a Conservative forum.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 05:01:17 pm »
Sounds to me these protestors are vying for Darwin Awards.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 05:11:22 pm »
I have a question. Why is it your avatar is that of an avowed Communist?   That's something I would never expect to see on a Conservative forum.

I'm a big fan of American roots music and jazz.  But it's the message on Woody's guitar that's the real reason:  THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS.    Woody's machine was his guitar, and mine is my keyboard.   Tell you what - once Trump is defeated,  I'll replace my avatar.   

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2016, 05:14:33 pm »
I'm a big fan of American roots music and jazz.  But it's the message on Woody's guitar that's the real reason:  THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS.    Woody's machine was his guitar, and mine is my keyboard.   Tell you what - once Trump is defeated,  I'll replace my avatar.   

Communists are every bit as bad as Fascists, but fair enough.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2016, 05:38:50 pm »
Communists are every bit as bad as Fascists, but fair enough.

Agreed, they're both statist authoritarians.  My instincts are libertarian, but I'm mostly a pragmatic Kemp-style conservative who wants the GOP to comprise a big tent.   I'm the kind of conservative that was common in the eighties, and almost extinct now.   The TEA party pretty much killed off my kind of conservative,  but I've never had the existential issues with the TEA party that I have with Trump.  For example, while I've never been a Ted Cruz guy,  I would have supported him with enthusiasm over the thoroughly corrupt Hillary Clinton.  Trump, though, is a danger of a whole other kind, someone who ought to be an anathema to any thinking American, and certainly any thinking conservative.  Just my opinion, of course.   
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 05:40:25 pm by Jazzhead »

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2016, 06:42:37 pm »

Jazz I feel the same way, no doubt both candidates are an embarrassment to the country. Remember you didn't partake in elevating either candidate.  Your hands are clean and you aren't responsible for their embarrassing escapades and performances. Early on you supported  a candidate that I didn't particularly like, but I wish that even he was running against Clinton.  She would lose.  Absolutely no doubt about it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Axel

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2016, 08:04:19 pm »
'Tis the season of hate.   The candidates loathe each other, and that attitude is passed down to their supporters.

Thank the stars that in less than a month it will all be over.

Unfortunately its true.

I had to remove a guy from Facebook who posted a diatribe threatening to "bleep up" and "rearrange" anyone's face who supports Trump. Gotta love those thoughtful, caring, tolerant libs.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline Axel

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2016, 08:07:06 pm »
Sounds to me these protestors are vying for Darwin Awards.

They're vying for money from Alex Jones.

http://www.infowars.com/update-bill-clinton-rape-promotion/
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2016, 08:07:06 pm »
Unfortunately its true.

I had to remove a guy from Facebook who posted a diatribe threatening to "bleep up" and "rearrange" anyone's face who supports Trump. Gotta love those thoughtful, caring, tolerant libs.

Sounds like the liberal Trump supporter here last week that said Nevertrump will be "hunted down with dogs."

Tomato/Tomatoe

Offline Axel

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2016, 08:09:42 pm »
Sounds like the liberal Trump supporter here last week that said Nevertrump will be "hunted down with dogs."

Tomato/Tomatoe

I don't condone violence from any side. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2016, 08:15:52 pm »
Jazz I feel the same way, no doubt both candidates are an embarrassment to the country. Remember you didn't partake in elevating either candidate.  Your hands are clean and you aren't responsible for their embarrassing escapades and performances. Early on you supported  a candidate that I didn't particularly like, but I wish that even he was running against Clinton.  She would lose.  Absolutely no doubt about it.

Thanks, LB.  We've both been consistent in our opposition to Trump, and with the denouement upon us,  it feels good to be able to be true to ourselves and our consciences.   You know I would have moved heaven and earth to support Cruz against Hillary - you're right to insist that to earn your support a leader must have a basic level of honest and integrity (and not be bat-shit crazy!).   Sleep well.   

HonestJohn

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2016, 08:38:11 pm »
Anyone hear of this old, forgotten truism?

"Do unto others what you have them do unto you."

The die was cast the moment Trumpists attacked protestors at their rallies, with Trump vowing to pay their legal bills.  At that moment, Trumpists declared that they wished other to attack them.

It's very hypocritical to now become 'upset' at such behaviors being returned back unto you.

Now, should Trump and his crew publicly claim they were wrong to do this and ask forgiveness, then there'd be something.

---

In other words, "Karma's a b!$%h!"
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 09:18:22 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2016, 09:13:02 pm »
I don't condone violence from any side. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Thats nice. I don't see you condemning it from your side either.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2016, 09:16:29 pm »
Anyone hear of this old, forgotten truism?

"Do unto others what you have them do unto you."

The die was cast the moment Trumpists attacked protestors at their rallies, with Trump vowing to pay their legal bills.  At that moment, Trumpist declared that they wished other to attack them.

It's very hypocritical to now become 'upset' at such behaviors being returned back unto you.

Now, should Trump and his crew publicly claim they were wrong to do this and ask forgiveness, then there'd be something.

---

In other words, "Karma's a b!$%h!"

I've been saying all along since Trumps people started acting like animals that when he lost/when Hillary took power, they would deal with the useful idiots in camp Trump. Looks like they are getting a little ahead of themselves.

But as Kermit says in the meme, "But thats none of my business". As a conservative I was told I was not needed so I have ZERO intent to come to their defense. I am honoring their wishes.

HonestJohn

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 09:20:18 pm »
I've been saying all along since Trumps people started acting like animals that when he lost/when Hillary took power, they would deal with the useful idiots in camp Trump. Looks like they are getting a little ahead of themselves.

But as Kermit says in the meme, "But thats none of my business". As a conservative I was told I was not needed so I have ZERO intent to come to their defense. I am honoring their wishes.

What's truly galling is that I had thought conservatives understood this truism. 

Instead, I find a good portion are even more clueless than liberals.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2016, 09:24:49 pm »
What's truly galling is that I had thought conservatives understood this truism. 

Instead, I find a good portion are even more clueless than liberals.

It's a hard truth. But it IS the truth. I'll say this though. Once you realize that most conservatives are nothing of the sort, it may be painful. It is painful. But it is freeing. Personally, I read nothing in conservatism about suicide pacts. If people want to sacrifice themselves on the altar of liberalism, I'm under no duty to protect them from themselves. Morally, ethically or legally.

My family and their well being is more important to me than a bunch of idiots.