Author Topic: NY Times Gets Punked=> Fake Groping Victim Used Velvet Underground Song to Describe Trumped-Up Attack  (Read 15267 times)

Offline musiclady

Despite the repeated explanations of why people will vote Trump, you call them "Trump lovers." You call me a "Trump lover" and that is a flat out lie. That's false witness, kid.

LOL!!  That's IT??

You're calling me a liar because I used the words "Trump lover" for people who do nothing but sing his praises and screech at people who don't like him with false accusations of supporting Hillary??

Shirley, you jest!

Next time you call me a liar, I won't pay you no never mind.....  and neither will any OTHER honest person on this forum.  :dx1:

(But I gotta admit that last night when I made a joke about the Misfits and you stupidly accused me of supporting immorality, that was a lot funnier.  Still laughing this morning at your boneheaded post!   :silly: )
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
No

But you apparently take your personality cues from Donald Trump.

I'd try to find another hero if I was you.  But then, that's your choice.
Our options include NO HEROS. Any potential heros were smeared and jeered away during the Primaries.

Its very clearcut and straightforward, one either vote for tRump or effectively votes for hitlery.  That is the choice, like it or not.

There is no rational argument whether or not tRump is basically a scumbag possessed of New York Values.
There is no rational argument whether or not hitlery will cause the greater, potentially permanent harm to America and the Constitution.

One this is certain, it will be impossible for him to be more of a lecherous scumbag in the WH than either of the klintoons.

There is a significant possibility that tRump does have patriotic intentions. There is no argument that hitlery possesses any patriotism.

So it boils down to whether you cast your vote on a personal feeling level or as did the Founders on an altruistic patriotic level.

Offline musiclady

Our options include NO HEROS. Any potential heros were smeared and jeered away during the Primaries.

Its very clearcut and straightforward, one either vote for tRump or effectively votes for hitlery.  That is the choice, like it or not.

There is no rational argument whether or not tRump is basically a scumbag possessed of New York Values.
There is no rational argument whether or not hitlery will cause the greater, potentially permanent harm to America and the Constitution.

One this is certain, it will be impossible for him to be more of a lecherous scumbag in the WH than either of the klintoons.

There is a significant possibility that tRump does have patriotic intentions. There is no argument that hitlery possesses any patriotism.

So it boils down to whether you cast your vote on a personal feeling level or as did the Founders on an altruistic patriotic level.

That's a pipe dream not based in reality.  Trump is a narcissist.  Assuming he has "patriotic intentions" is just wishful thinking, not based in any understanding of who he is.

As for the "personal feeling" vs. "altruistic patriotism"........ Poppycock.

Allegiance to a higher law, decency, integrity, and truth Have nothing to do with "feelings."

Supporting a corrupt, leftist reprobate knowing how dangerous he is, is purely based on feelings.

There is no patriotism in voting for an evil leftist like Trump.  NONE.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline endicom

You're calling me a liar because I used the words "Trump lover" for people who do nothing but sing his praises and screech at people who don't like him with false accusations of supporting Hillary??

I've never "sung his praises." You continue to dissemble. False witness.

Offline musiclady

If it makes you feel better to type that tripe, go for it......

You Trump cheerleaders won't have much to crow about after he is creamed by Hillary because he's a reprobate liar, and is self-destructing as we speak.

But Trump himself, probably will be pleased that his good pal Hillary got into the WH......

Fellow leftists that they are.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

1) You use that term…I do not think you know what it means.

2) With every story you post praising Orange Jesus you are singing his praisies.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

1) You use that term…I do not think you know what it means.

2) With every story you post praising Orange Jesus you are singing his praisies.

I wonder if he really doesn't see it.  I find it amazing and amusing that he's denying the obvious, and then calling me (us) liars for pointing out the obvious.

Some of the Trump lackeys are just weird......

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I wonder if he really doesn't see it.  I find it amazing and amusing that he's denying the obvious, and then calling me (us) liars for pointing out the obvious.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

The stories he posts and the accusations he makes aren't by accident…with the exception of his incorrect use of the term "bearing false witness"
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Charlespg

Where did that come from? Your nether orifice?
Thats exactly where it came .Things like due processes,presumption of innocence, and healthy skepticism, are completely lost on the never trumps 

Herman Cain ring a bell ? The Democratic party has been tossing around  these kind  of accusations at opposing candidates  for years along with the lapdogs in the MSM

The rules about this kind of crap need to be either prove it a court of law or STFU

Their so consumed with their irrational foaming hate for trump  that they willing to  put a murderous corrupt hag  in the White house
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline LMAO

Thats exactly where it came .Things like due processes,presumption of innocence, and healthy skepticism, are completely lost on the never trumps

@Charlespg

Not all of us never Trumpers
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline musiclady

He knows exactly what he's doing.

The stories he posts and the accusations he makes aren't by accident…with the exception of his incorrect use of the term "bearing false witness"

Yes, I agree.

And isn't it ironic that his use of "bearing false witness" is a deliberate falsehood?   I seem to note that they go after people they know are completely honest, but can't tolerate Trump, and target us by calling us "liars."

It seems to be a pattern.  A stupid pattern, however, because this forum is small enough so everyone knows that people like me aren't lying.  We may have different honest opinions, but we don't lie.

And we are the ones that guys like this accuse of lying.

Seems kinda dumb to me.  :laugh:

Offline Norm Lenhart

Sure he does. He's just using the standard liberal tactic of diversion and denial.

I posted about it before but I used to work with a hard lib reporter that argued with me in a newsroom full of staff and regular people that 1+1 did not have to equal 2. He argued so forcefully he nearly got fired over his behavior.

It will surprise no one to hear that he went on later to work for a Dem state pol.

Offline musiclady

@Charlespg

Not all of us never Trumpers

I'll back you up on that!  :patriot:

Offline endicom

You Trump cheerleaders...

I have never been such. More dissembling. False witness.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Herman Cain ring a bell ? The Democratic party has been tossing around  these kind  of accusations at opposing candidates  for years along with the lapdogs in the MSM

The rules about this kind of crap need to be either prove it a court of law or STFU

Their so consumed with their irrational foaming hate for trump  that they willing to  put a murderous corrupt hag  in the White house

Unlike the issue with Herman Cain…there are 20 settled lawsuits where either sexual harassment or sexual assault were claimed.

Oh and by the way…Bill Clinton was never found guilty in a court of law when it comes the the claims of sexual assault…yet he's excoriated by Republicans left and right.

Are you saying we should give him a pass too?

Offline musiclady

Sure he does. He's just using the standard liberal tactic of diversion and denial.

I posted about it before but I used to work with a hard lib reporter that argued with me in a newsroom full of staff and regular people that 1+1 did not have to equal 2. He argued so forcefully he nearly got fired over his behavior.

It will surprise no one to hear that he went on later to work for a Dem state pol.

The fact that it's a liberal tactic is obvious.

The fact that they don't seem to realize that we KNOW it's a liberal tactic is what's baffling.

Do liberals REALLY think that Conservatives are all that dumb??

(Rhetorical question........ of course they do).

Offline musiclady

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Enjoy your day!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

If you're not…then stop with the stories that bash Conservative Republicans that refuse to support this interloper.

Quit claiming that if we don't support Donny…we want Hillary to win.

You'd go a long way towards convincing us you're not a Trump cheerleader if you'd stop waiving the pom pons.

Offline endicom

No, that's you. The issue is in the title of the post but you divert to personal attacks.

Offline Norm Lenhart

No, that's you. The issue is in the title of the post but you divert to personal attacks.

Sorry, I can't hear your words too well. The sound of you attacking conservatives as Hillary supporters is still echoing through the thread.

Offline musiclady

Hmmmm............. I think that's what we call "false witness."

But never mind.  You don't really grasp the concept too well, do you??

Now I finally have to put you on ignore as your cheerleading and misleading have become intolerable.

Us honest folks don't cotton much to your tactics.

:seeya:

Offline endicom

If you're not…then stop with the stories that bash Conservative Republicans that refuse to support this interloper.

I don't. Being told you are on the wrong track is not being bashed.

How about forgoing the bashing of TBR members and sticking to the topic?

Offline Norm Lenhart

The fact that it's a liberal tactic is obvious.

The fact that they don't seem to realize that we KNOW it's a liberal tactic is what's baffling.

Do liberals REALLY think that Conservatives are all that dumb??

(Rhetorical question........ of course they do).

But they do realize it is. Because they are liberals using the tactic. Why wouldn't they realize?

He/they are just, as usual here, lying about it.Which is what liberals do as easily as draw breath.

Offline endicom

Hmmmm............. I think that's what we call "false witness."

You would because it exposes you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I don't. Being told you are on the wrong track is not being bashed.

You're dissembling.  And adding a healthy dose of hair splitting.

You're not merely telling us we're on the wrong track.  If you were saying that…I'd have no problem with you.

But that's not what you're saying.

How about forgoing the bashing of TBR members and sticking to the topic?

Considering you started it…lead by example.