Author Topic: NY Times Gets Punked=> Fake Groping Victim Used Velvet Underground Song to Describe Trumped-Up Attack  (Read 15268 times)

Offline endicom

Put the bong down Endi. What did that post mean in English anyway?

That was in English. For the slow ones I'll explain that American Faith Today fabricated, invented, some nonsense to be used against me. Lied.

@American Faith Today

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The Velvet Argument "proof" of it being a hoax is not persuasive, for all the reasons previously pointed out.

On the other hand, those who so willingly accept this as truth should realize what they are enabling.  This is a newly-minted allegation of something that allegedly happened 34 years ago.  It is impossible for any man to disprove this kind of allegation because it is far too old.  There's no date, no flight number, nothing that would enable an accused to rebut the accusation.  It is simply accepting the word of a woman none of us know, at a key point in a political campaign where the incentive to manufacture a false allegation is at its peak.

If we accept this kind of garbage rather than rejecting it out of hand as unverifiable and too-suspiciously timed, then we might as well roll up the carpets in terms of winning elections.  It's just another variation of the Killian memos and Dan Rather's bogus hit piece of George Bush -- late manufactured garbage designed to make a quick emotional impact on voters, truth be damned.  We cannot accept these kind of last-minute smears as true based on nothing more than the unverified, unverifiable word of someone none of us knew existed until this story.

Sorry, but it someone wants to be believed with this kind of accusation, then they can't wait until the closing weeks of a Presidential campaign to make it unless they have some kind of independent verification demonstrating that it is not a last-minute invention.  That should be the response of most thinking conservatives and Republicans, but because the target is Trump, too many are hopping gleefully on this as proof that they "were right all along".

Something more important than Trump-bashing is at stake, and it is a shame more don't see that.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 12:51:04 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Norm Lenhart

That was in English. For the slow ones I'll explain that American Faith Today fabricated, invented, some nonsense to be used against me. Lied.

@American Faith Today

Maybe it was in the English from the alternate reality you clearly get your info from. But in this one, no, it really wasn't. It was a collection of words that really said nothing coherent.

Offline endicom

Project, you much.

This is the dunce telling me to use English. Amazing.

Find one lie from me, dunce.

Offline endicom

Maybe it was in the English from the alternate reality you clearly get your info from. But in this one, no, it really wasn't. It was a collection of words that really said nothing coherent.

A call for coherence. From you?

Online libertybele

The accusations keep piling on and some from women where the groping happened 30 years ago!  That's a long time to keep silent and a long time to be able to prove or discredit the groping.  The audio tape cannot be disputed.  What was claimed is he spoke words as opposed to actually groping.

Accusations against Hillary have been made of various different sorts while she has held public office.  She has never been held responsible nor accountable and no admission of guilt or apology has ever been given. We know her husband was impeached for lying.  We know that her husband has had other sexual escapades. Hillary's emails, gun/drug running, arming Syrian rebels, ties with Putin, Clinton Foundation (money laundering), Benghazi, etc., have all happened while she was in office.  Reports are coming out that there is collusion between Clintons and the DOJ.

Both Trump and Hillary's characters are being scrutinized and rightfully so.  Both have huge character flaws and both are unfit to be president.  Hillary's flaws continue to pile up while she held office.  Donald's have occurred while he has been a private citizen.

Whether he's been in the public eye or not does not excuse him. The fact that Hillary was in office while her accusations took place should not be taken as lightly and given a free pass as she has been given and to even consider entrusting Hillary with our country again and giving her the highest office in our government is not only stupid by downright dangerous.

Certainly Trumps 'escapades' with women are demoralizing and he has verbally insulted a lot of people.  Hillary's actions have resulted in numerous people dying and she has put the security of our entire country at risk on more than one occasion.

Hillary must be prevented from becoming our next president.  IF we can stop her, that ends the Clinton regime.  She will be too old to run for office again.  The Clinton Bush Clinton dynasty will be over.  Perhaps as a country we will be able to begin to heal.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 12:43:28 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Norm Lenhart

It's truly amazing that a political savant such as yourself really didn't get the refrence. I'd bet most others reading it did.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Here is where you know the article is just making it up...

In his 70 years of being in the media spotlight Donald Trump HAS NEVER been accused of groping or assaulting a woman.

The truth is, through his career, he has been plagued by these accusations, constantly. He even talks about it in many interviews. They are trying to whitewash their Orange messiah and now they are really stretching it, accusing this of a hoax because it sounded similar to song lyrics.....well good golly ms Molly.

Offline ABX

It's truly amazing that a political savant such as yourself really didn't get the refrence. I'd bet most others reading it did.

Understand, he does not.

Offline endicom

It's amazing that a conservative like you will derail any thread not aiding Hillary.

Offline musiclady

Keep spewing those lies and you may just convince yourself.

Ummmm......... the first three posters on this thread are all Trump lovers.

What kind of "lie" do you imagine in that statement of clear fact?

I know you have a need to try to be clever, endi, but this accusation shouldn't even make sense to a fellow Trump lover....

Stop flailing.  KAY???

(I don't lie about ANYTHING).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Understand, he does not.

I think Yoda dropped that Xwing on his head.

Offline musiclady

:raise hand: :raise hand: :raise hand:

I got it!!!  I got it!!!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Where did that come from? Your nether orifice?

Says the person who gets these Trump defense stories from said region.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

It's amazing that a conservative like you will derail any thread not aiding Hillary.

There's your most recent lie right there slick. You seem to do that a lot. But it's a common behavior of Trump's supporters so we're all used to seeing it.

Offline musiclady

Hate to be a pest here, but the Mods don't want you to lie about Norm and accuse him of supporting Hillary.

It's not nice to tell such tall tales.... especially when accusing truth tellers of lying, as you have done.

Norm has more principled conservatism in his little finger than any of you Trump zealots have in your entire bodies.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Norm Lenhart

:raise hand: :raise hand: :raise hand:

I got it!!!  I got it!!!

Since it wasn't Donald Trump that said it, I really don't expect his supporters to know. They are only familiar with his blatherings. The rest of us? I'd be surprised if any non trumper on any political forum missed the reference. It was a freaking meme for the last year for God sakes.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Hate to be a pest here, but the Mods don't want you to lie about Norm and accuse him of supporting Hillary.

It's not nice to tell such tall tales.... especially when accusing truth tellers of lying, as you have done.

Norm has more principled conservatism in his little finger than any of you Trump zealots have in your entire bodies.

Nah, let the liberal reinforce what he is for all to see. It's the lurkers they are turning off of trump. Net win for conservatism. I hope they keep doing it. As long as we can call them on it. Win/Win for our team.

Offline ABX

Yoda is just a conspiracy against Our Donald, praise be upon him.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Yoda is just a conspiracy against Our Donald, praise be upon him.
Well people here and FR have both written actual prayers to him so clearly Trump is the way, the truth and the light.

Offline endicom

Ummmm......... the first three posters on this thread are all Trump lovers.

What kind of "lie" do you imagine in that statement of clear fact?

I know you have a need to try to be clever, endi, but this accusation shouldn't even make sense to a fellow Trump lover....

Despite the repeated explanations of why people will vote Trump, you call them "Trump lovers." You call me a "Trump lover" and that is a flat out lie. That's false witness, kid.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Despite the repeated explanations of why people will vote Trump, you call them "Trump lovers." You call me a "Trump lover" and that is a flat out lie. That's false witness, kid.

And accusations like that…coming from someone who continues to push the lie that "if you don't support Trump you want Hillary to win"...is called hypocrisy.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Yea, well your posts tell a different story.

Oceander

I don't think you really understand the concept of bearing false witness.  It ain't the same thing as mischaracterization (which doesn't exist in this case at any rate).