Author Topic: Miss Washington 2013 says Donald Trump groped her -- and yet another  (Read 1350 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
As outrage grows over comments made by Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump in 2005, Miss Washington USA 2013 is sounding off about her run-in with Trump.....

....According to Rolling Stone, Searles added in a comment on her initial post's thread, "He probably doesn't want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my ass and invited me to his hotel room."....

http://www.king5.com/news/local/miss-washington-2013-says-donald-trump-groped-her/334981243

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Miss Washington 2013 says Donald Trump groped her -- and yet another
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 04:27:28 am »

Just say no to a pervert.....vote 3rd party.......but do not lower yourself to vote for a certified pervert.

Would Hitlary be alright then?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 04:27:59 am »
In the pervert's own words:

His position as the pageant's owner entitled him to that kind of access, Trump explained, seemingly aware that what he was doing made the women uncomfortable. "You know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore I'm inspecting it... Is everyone OK? You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that," he said.

Just say no to a pervert.....vote 3rd party.......but do not lower yourself to vote for a certified pervert.

This quote is very telling about who Trump is.  He thinks because he owns the show he has a right to the women.

If he became president imagine the rights he would think he has then.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 04:29:24 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 04:28:12 am »
Trump's "locker-room talk" refers to the women's locker room.

Watch the little Trump sycophants explain how it's perfectly wonderful and decent for our republic to have a levherous, callous creep in the Oval Office.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 04:30:42 am »
Trump's "locker-room talk" refers to the women's locker room.

Watch the little Trump sycophants explain how it's perfectly wonderful and decent for our republic to have a levherous, callous creep in the Oval Office.

Nobody respects women like Trump.  I guess he thinks he is doing them a favor?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 04:39:25 am »
Just today.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 04:47:12 am »
I am not voting Hitlary. I am voting 3rd party. If Hitlary is the result of the American people refusing to soil themselves and vote for a pervert then I blame those who knew of his character 12 months ago and voted for him including millions of Evangelicals. I pray we will survive the Hitlary years. There is no doubt we would not survive the pervert in office.

DON'T EVEN TRY TO BLAME ME FOR A HILLARY ELECTION!!!! I FOUGHT AGAINST TRUMP FOR OVER A YEAR AND WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED ANYONE EXCEPT TRUMP.

Just checking. I'm the one voting Hitlary. There will be no sexual scandals with that cold bitch.

Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2016, 04:53:18 am »
Just checking. I'm the one voting Hitlary. There will be no sexual scandals with that cold bitch.

Compared to Hillary the Titanic hit a heatberg,

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2016, 05:16:43 am »
Compared to Hillary the Titanic hit a heatberg,

LOL.

geronl

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2016, 06:01:25 am »
Nobody respects women like Trump.  I guess he thinks he is doing them a favor?

Yes, he does think that.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2016, 06:13:45 am »
Yes, he does think that.

donny calls them The Women and says I will do Great Things ...for The Women!  thats truly frightening!
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2016, 03:08:24 pm »

Agreed, she and Huma have been a devoted couple for 20 years.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2016, 03:44:34 pm »

At some point we may have to ask which beauty contestants "didn't" get groped.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.