Author Topic: Trump Fans Are Now Saying They Want To Stop Women From Voting With #RepealThe19th  (Read 2787 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
On Tuesday, Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight tweeted out a graphic showing the current split between male and female voters in the election.

According to Silver, if only women voted, Hillary Clinton would win by a landslide. However, if only men voted, Donald Trump would dominate.

Trump’s son Eric later sent out the male map in a fundraising email in a bid to inspire supporters, but neglected to mention the map only showed men voting. He was subsequently mocked online.

But for some Trump supporters...... https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/repeal-the-19th?bffbmain&utm_term=.sjOxDxOWB#.vtnjPjaZm

Offline ABX

example

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
There were a couple of yahoos on TOS that advocated that. One of them claimed to be a woman, don't remember the names.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline ABX

There were a couple of yahoos on TOS that advocated that. One of them claimed to be a woman, don't remember the names.

They were all over it the other day with the Nate Silver column.

Offline libertybele

I am absolutely dumbfounded.  Obama has taken us back decades with race relations, Trump has taken us back decades with women's rights.  This country is absolutely toast.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
From what I've read of them, this idea is pretty standard for the Alt-Right crowd.   :shrug:
Let it burn.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I am absolutely dumbfounded.  Obama has taken us back decades with race relations, Trump has taken us back decades with women's rights.  This country is absolutely toast.
Women do tend to vote for Democrats more than for Republicans. That is not the fault of Democrats, but of Republicans for not making better arguments and offering ideas and solutions to problems that appeal to women not as "women", but rather as sovereign citizens, business owners, and family leaders. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline endicom

Some lefties plant some tweets and you run with it. Amazing.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I was going to say: "please tell me this is trolling."

This might be too far even for Trump's most fervent. Well, all BUT Trump's most fervent.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

This might be too far even for Trump's most fervent. Well, all BUT Trump's most fervent.

No, it's not trolling. I've read blog posts by Alt-Right people advocating this very thing, and talking about how "everything started going downhill once women got the vote."   :shrug:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 12:13:20 am by Ghost Bear »
Let it burn.

Offline ABX

Where is your evidence 'leftists planted tweets'?  As others have said, we can find comments all over the place on FR, for example, advocating this very idea (and this has been going on for years, not just now). Are you saying freepers are leftist plants?

Have fun reading through this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Afreerepublic.com+19th+Amendment&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Offline Frank Cannon

Repealing the 19th Amendment? I can really get behind that. These uppity women with their thoughts and opinions are really ruining the country.....along with brown people. Can't forget about those damn Mexicans.

@RAT Patrol

Offline ABX

Here is one of your so-called leftist plants, from well before the general election cycle just to show this isn't some current plant or fluke.

To: CivilWarBrewing

Three amendments created permanent Leftist voting blocs:

15th (blacks)
19th (wymyn)
26th (stupid college brats)

6 posted on 8/28/2015, 1:19:39 PM by Old Sarge

o: FiddlePig

My wife has always said that was a mistake. Women’s wants are incompatible in the main with freedom and small government. Consciously they may desire thees things but they tend to vote for the pol who promises security for them and their children, just to be safe.

7 posted on 8/28/2015, 1:21:28 PM by arthurus

To: FiddlePig

I am female and I don’t think that Women should be allowed to vote, I think land owners should be allowed to vote.

By the Way, I am a Land owner!

8 posted on 8/28/2015, 1:22:07 PM by GraceG

To: FiddlePig
"What Will They Do With The Vote?"

They will elect cute candidates that share their feelings and show they care. Yuck!
21 posted on 8/28/2015, 1:32:47 PM by jpsb

I can keep going and post hundreds, even from folks who are members here now. (ironically, in the Trump camp). Google is great at that.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 12:16:19 am by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

Repealing the 19th Amendment? I can really get behind that. These uppity women with their thoughts and opinions are really ruining the country.....along with brown people. Can't forget about those damn Mexicans.

@RAT Patrol

LOL, your sarcasm is almost identical to a freeper comment I posted right above this.

Wingnut

Boy, when you got nuthin' to say, you say it.

Offline libertybele

@RAT Patrol

But dahling ... what would you do without us? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline endicom

Nothing here is fervent but your imagination. Stop fabricating.

Offline ABX

Surprise, surprise, you know who also is a big advocate of repealing the 19th Amendment, Trump superfan Ann Coulter.

This is from 2000:

http://www.wnd.com/2000/02/2919/

Is she a liberal plant? (OK, actually, I've thought she was for a long time)

Offline endicom

Here is one of your so-called leftist plants, from well before the general election cycle just to show this isn't some current plant or fluke.

I can keep going and post hundreds, even from folks who are members here now. (ironically, in the Trump camp). Google is great at that.

@mystery-ak

Is cross-forum posting allowed here? If it is then I can bury half of these dopes.

Offline ABX

Nope, the authoritarian wing of the right have advocated this for a while. Case in point.
http://www.wnd.com/2000/02/2919/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

Is cross-forum posting allowed here? If it is then I can bury half of these dopes.

If you mean can you use links to prove your case, certainly.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Speechless bookmark.

8889whatkitty
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Nothing here is fervent but your imagination. Stop fabricating.
You do realize I was defending you, right?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

But dahling ... what would you do without us?

Get with the program. We're trying to save 'Murica here. Hillary Wall Wall Hillary Wall!!!!!

Wingnut

@mystery-ak

Don't let your alligator mouth overload your mockingbird butt.