Author Topic: Winning an Election and Future Under Trump  (Read 5841 times)

Offline Victoria33

Winning an Election and Future Under Trump
« on: October 12, 2016, 07:35:30 pm »
I worked in politics for 15 years and I have said EVERY election is local - your county or parish is where votes happen - not in rallies.  A candidate must have workers in a county in order to win unless that county is like Montgomery County, Texas where I lived - there, Republicans are about 98% of the county so candidates don't have to go there to get votes, except they all go there because that is ready money to be had.  Even Trump has been there to get money.

Clinton doesn't have to have workers in Montgomery County and others like them because it is a lost cause for Democrats.  However, she has numerous workers in counties across the nation where it counts - Trump does not.  Clinton county workers make sure their voters get registered and get to the polls - they will transport anyone who doesn't have a ride to a poll.  That is grassroots where elections happen - the actual votes being cast.

Trump is not going to spend his money in counties/parishes, he is counting on rallies to elect him.  Maybe that will work for him, if it does, it will be the first time that has happened. 

NO candidate attacks his own party and the leaders in it, but Trump is doing that at this critical time.  His personality disorder rules his life and he has to attack everyone to prove to himself he is better than anyone on earth.  He is a dictator and that is proved by his actions and his like of dictators around the world, including dictators now dead. 

Trump supporters want a dictator and they have no insight about the future they will have with a dictator as president.  They think they are safe because he is THEIR dictator.  What they don't realize is, Trump doesn't know them from jack, and he doesn't care about them.  They are pawns to him to get him where he wants to be.  They will suffer from him just as every other citizen will. 

Citizens elected Hitler, thinking he would set their country right as it was in chaos at the time.  A dictator has no soul, he dictates what he and only he wants.  When the citizens of Germany saw what they had wrought, they couldn't go back and fix it.  That is what will happen here if Trump is elected - it can't be fixed for four years if the country is still working at that time.  I expect he will cause a nuclear war and there may not be elections anymore if the country can't function.

Trump dictator wants to jail Clinton.  He also wants to jail reporters who speak ill of him.  He would jail the judge whose parents came from Mexico.  He would jail Mike Pence if he had a different opinion than Trump.  He would jail any Trump supporter who changed his/her mind about him.

In my opinion, Trump is an eliminator to all people not in his immediate circle and those people are also subject to elimination. 

Will our US House and Senate be strong enough to impeach him and remove him from office when it becomes necessary?  That is an unanswered question.

@Jazzhead @INVAR @Cripplecreek @Catherine of Aragon @skeeter @jmyrlefuller @Suppressed  @Night Hides Not  @Norm Lenhart @catfish 1957  @Fantom @sinkspur  @libertybele @LMAO @RAT Patrol  @bigheadfred @bilo @musiclady @Chosen Daughter @Bigun @mystery-ak  @mrpotatohead @Emjay Xena-Lee @Sanguine @Once-Ler @txradioguy @kartographer @Smokin Joe @montanajoe
@Gov Bean Counter @Oceander

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:46:35 am by Victoria33 »

geronl

Re: Winning an Election and Future Under Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 07:45:11 pm »
There is no future for a party under Trump.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 07:49:24 pm »

There is always a future, even though it may suck.  It behooves us to consider it and not just fall down and hide from it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 11:35:53 pm »
@Victoria33

Good read. Thanks for posting
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 12:17:38 pm »
I agree with most of your analysis.  I don't know for certain that Trump will be a dictator, but my intuition about the man suggests he will be.  On the other hand, he is the legitimate nominee of the Republican Party, and by abandoning him we are enabling someone whose crimes are well known and far worse than Trump's.  Evrerything Trump has done he did as a private citizen.  Everything Hillary Clinton has done was at the expense of public trust, and that includes taking graft to an unprecedented global scope.

I remain at an impasse.  I will continue to keep my powder dry until election day, and then I will decide.  If Trump is within the margin of error in Pennsylvania, then I may have to vote for him.  The very thought of that makes me want to go take a shower.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 05:47:31 pm »
@Victoria33 
Food for thought.

I do not see a good outcome with either one of them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Longmire

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 03:28:46 pm »
Citizens elected Hitler, thinking he would set their country right as it was in chaos at the time.  A dictator has no soul, he dictates what he and only he wants.  When the citizens of Germany saw what they had wrought, they couldn't go back and fix it.  That is what will happen here if Trump is elected - it can't be fixed for four years if the country is still working at that time.  I expect he will cause a nuclear war and there may not be elections anymore if the country can't function.

Its hard to take anyone who writes this kind of delusional stuff seriously :shrug:.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 03:31:56 pm »
YATHC

Yet Another Trump Hitler Comparison

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 03:52:52 pm »

Its hard to take anyone who writes this kind of delusional stuff seriously :shrug:.
As for the first part, that's pretty much history. As for the second, well, if he gets elected, I reckon we'll find out. I have a ringside seat for WWIII. From where I live, I'll be able to see the outbound contrails, or the first strike flashes...so, I'd likely know before you do.
So, if he gets elected, I guess folks are going to have to get their "I told you so"s in early.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrbv40ENU_o :laugh:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2016, 02:10:11 am »
As for the first part, that's pretty much history. As for the second, well, if he gets elected, I reckon we'll find out. I have a ringside seat for WWIII. From where I live, I'll be able to see the outbound contrails, or the first strike flashes...so, I'd likely know before you do.
So, if he gets elected, I guess folks are going to have to get their "I told you so"s in early.

Always figured the INL was a target. Maybe that is wishful thinking.  If we get there I would as soon be at ground zero.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2016, 02:32:12 am »
YATHC

Yet Another Trump Hitler Comparison

Godwin's Law.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2016, 02:35:47 am »

Its hard to take anyone who writes this kind of delusional stuff seriously :shrug: .

There's a lot of mental illness on this forum, and in politics in general.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2016, 03:43:09 am »

There's a lot of mental illness on this forum, and in politics in general.
OMG! No kidding. Did you see who the Republicans nominated this year?  :silly: :tongue2:

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2016, 03:45:47 am »

You won't have Trump to kick around anymore after November 8th.

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2016, 03:46:22 am »
OMG! No kidding. Did you see who the Republicans nominated this year?  :silly: :tongue2:

Yeah, with the latest stunt, Trump is biggest loony of them all, no doubt. Totally unfit to lead.

Was even thinking of supporting him after the media piled on.

Every time I do I get burned, bad. The guy is a total moron.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2016, 03:47:47 am »
Geez, how many times do we have to point out that Hitler was NOT elected, he was appointed by those who thought he could be controlled.  Once there he engineered a coup behind the scenes.

• Technical
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2016, 04:00:32 am »
Geez, how many times do we have to point out that Hitler was NOT elected, he was appointed by those who thought he could be controlled.  Once there he engineered a coup behind the scenes.

He actually won a plurality I believe, like Trump.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2016, 04:02:55 am »

He actually won a plurality I believe, like Trump.

Hitler lost every time he ran for President.   Chancellor was mostly a ceremonial position, that is until Hitler got The Enabling Law passed.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2016, 04:06:57 am »

Kudos for a Tom Lehrer call out. Love his wit.

BTW, what crack whore wrote this article? Trump isn't going to win a bucket of shit from a lazy pig. Her lost this election last Friday.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2016, 04:17:18 am »
Kudos for a Tom Lehrer call out. Love his wit.

BTW, what crack whore wrote this article? Trump isn't going to win a bucket of shit from a lazy pig. Her lost this election last Friday.

Hold on. Her lost is her gain?  You're posting like me, Frank.   :silly:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 04:18:26 am by bigheadfred »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2016, 04:54:01 am »
Hold on. Her lost is her gain?  You're posting like me, Frank.   :silly:

Sorry. I'm posting on my 8 year old daughters purple tablet full of stickers in my bar because I am once agian too lazy to walk 5 minutes to get my laptop out of the office. This keyboard sucks. Took me 3 minutes to bang this reply out. On the plus side the fire is nice and so is the scotch.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2016, 06:14:13 am »
Sorry. I'm posting on my 8 year old daughters purple tablet full of stickers in my bar because I am once agian too lazy to walk 5 minutes to get my laptop out of the office. This keyboard sucks. Took me 3 minutes to bang this reply out. On the plus side the fire is nice and so is the scotch.
@Once-Ler

Huh. Too late Frank.

You suck. Go to hell.  :nometalk: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Wingnut

« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 12:59:50 pm by Wingnut »

geronl

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2016, 01:02:52 pm »
No they will not.  He wears the R jersey so they will do nothing to stop him.  Well, let me qualify that.  If the Republicans retain control, they will do nothing.  The Democrats will fight him. 

The Democrats and Trump agree on most things.

6-week Mandatory Paid Maternity Leave, College loan forgiveness, bigger stimulus spending and bigger debt... and much much more