Author Topic: Trump Walked In On Miss Teen USA Contestants While They Were Changing — Some As Young As 15  (Read 5219 times)

Offline dfwgator

Honestly, I don't even care about Trump at this point. What I hope is that the people that forced him on America are completely sunk by this man. Like any of history's idiot 'leaders' he didn't get there by magic. He got there because stupid people operating on emotion put them into positions of power and influence.

And the GOP over the years created the void that made Trump possible.

Offline mirraflake

So if you have a problem with that, you must have a YUGE problem with Trump popping into a changing room with 15 year old girls, right?

It seems by your comments, you are condemning the example with adults, but giving Trump a pass when it comes to dealing with CHILDREN in a similar situation.

Was that you who was making the 'father figure' comments on Facebook earlier?

15 years old I would have a major problem with but this is Miss Universe they are all college age women. The minimum age requirement is 18 years old.

Don't trust the liberal media for facts.

I really doubt  a15 year old girl would be there.

@AbaraXas

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
15 years old I would have a major problem with but this is Miss Universe they are all college age women. The minimum age requirement is 18 years old.

Don't trust the liberal media for facts.

I really doubt  a15 year old girl would be there.

@AbaraXas

Read the article again, this is Ms. Teen USA, not Ms. Universe- that was a different story.

Offline mirraflake

Read the article again, this is Ms. Teen USA, not Ms. Universe- that was a different story.

Ok I was wrong..I thought it was Miss Universe. Yes 15 is a no no.

@AbaraXas

Offline chae

@mirraflake

Since the article was talking about his behavior with contestants in Miss Teen USA, here are the requirements for that pagent.

Miss Teen USA candidates must be at least 14 and under 19 years of age before January 1st in the year they hope to compete in the Miss Teen USA pageant. No, contestants may not be married or pregnant. They must not have ever been married, not had a marriage annulled nor given birth to, or parented a child.

As a matter of fact, the winner in 2015 was 15.  Since 1983, 17 of the winners have been under the age of 18.

geronl

new excuse incoming...

Offline ABX

Also, being a Ms. Teen USA pagent, the excuse can't be made 'oops, I didn't know there would be under-age girls here'.

Offline mirraflake

@mirraflake

Since the article was talking about his behavior with contestants in Miss Teen USA, here are the requirements for that pagent.

Miss Teen USA candidates must be at least 14 and under 19 years of age before January 1st in the year they hope to compete in the Miss Teen USA pageant. No, contestants may not be married or pregnant. They must not have ever been married, not had a marriage annulled nor given birth to, or parented a child.

As a matter of fact, the winner in 2015 was 15.  Since 1983, 17 of the winners have been under the age of 18.

I thought it was Miss Universe I was wrong..
@chae

Offline ABX

Ok I was wrong..I thought it was Miss Universe. Yes 15 is a no no.

@AbaraXas

So where is the line then that you'll admit that this guy is a creeper pervert akin to Bill Clinton, at best, and/or a sexual predator at worst?

What's the line for you he has to cross?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Why just take the word of a 15 year old, no evidence, more muckraking.

Offline mirraflake

So where is the line then that you'll admit that this guy is a creeper pervert akin to Bill Clinton, at best, and/or a sexual predator at worst?

What's the line for you he has to cross?

1. What a liberal reporter says what happened and what really happened is up to question.

2. Same as what Trump really does with women-bus video.. I think he is a flaming cad a-hole but how much is bragdocious/made for reality TV made up crap by Trump to impress the young tv reporter-Billy Bush. What is actual fact and actual fiction?

@AbaraXas

Offline ABX

1. What a liberal reporter says what happened and what really happened is up to question.

2. Same as what Trump really does with women-bus video.. I think he is a flaming cad a-hole but how much is bragdocious/made for reality TV made up crap by Trump to impress the young tv reporter-Billy Bush. What is actual fact and actual fiction?

@AbaraXas

This what a so-called liberal reporter said, it is what several contestants said and provided witness to. Also note, this was reported by Conservative Red State. And if you go to the Buzzfeed link that also talks about it (linked from Red State) you'll find a recording of Trump, in his own words, bragging about it. He called it in the Howard Stern interview an 'inspection'.

Offline ABX

So I take it you didn't see if you drilled down to the links that it was multiple witnesses and Trump himself bragged on Howard Stern about it, he called it 'inspections'.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Sounds like Trump himself claimed it not the 15 year old. Can't rightly expect a video on this one. No one should really be surprised at all this stuff in Trump's past I'll grant you that. His best bet is to say he doesn't do this anymore (ie judge these competitions) and move on.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline ABX

"I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in recordings released Saturday by CNN. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Now, we hear nothing about the alt-right anymore, a new bogey-man. 

000hehehehe

Offline mirraflake

. He called it in the Howard Stern interview an 'inspection'.

Maybe he was referring to Miss Universe. That is the problem with all these reports vital info is  left out.

@AbaraXas

Offline beandog

Maybe he was referring to Miss Universe. That is the problem with all these reports vital info is  left out.

@AbaraXas
I don't care who he was talking about.  It's disgusting that he claims he can "inspect" named women just because of who he is.

Offline ABX

I don't care who he was talking about.  It's disgusting that he claims he can "inspect" named women just because of who he is.

And just think that Romney was destroyed for having 'binders full of women' (ie, staffing recommendations of highly qualified women to promote).

Offline sinkspur

The male athletes routinely walk up to female reporters buck naked and stand there for grins..especially the well endowed ones. That has been well reported.
@AbaraXas

Where?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

@AbaraXas

Are you some kind of a perv? You excuse anything Trump says or does.

Offline sinkspur

@AbaraXas

No one who knows Trump is surprised by his words or actions.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-2016-biographers-214350#ixzz4MubljSFY

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
But.....but....but....I thought it was ok now for men to go into women's bathrooms......Make up your minds, people.

Right no wonder Trump is a yuuuuuge supporter of transsexual bathrooms.  He doesn't even pretend to be a woman. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Wingnut

Saw a comment on facebook (probably a Poe troll) that 'Trump was a dad like figure to them, and what dad doesn't occassionally walk in on his daughter'... Sick people.

Trump likes his girls like a Subway Sammich.  6 and 12.

Offline Frank Cannon

Now, we hear nothing about the alt-right anymore, a new bogey-man. 

000hehehehe

Yeah right. It's all grab ass and giggles when sexual assault and pedophilia is introduced.

It's obvious you have no women in your life other than your mother, whose basement you reside in. Others who do find this conduct of your Dear Leader more than troubling.