Author Topic: Trump Walked In On Miss Teen USA Contestants While They Were Changing — Some As Young As 15  (Read 5227 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA....

http://www.redstate.com/patterico/2016/10/12/trump-walked-naked-beauty-contestants-young-15/

Offline ABX

And to top it off, he's bragged about doing this!

He's become the man in the trench coat who takes pleasure in exposing himself.

I find the selective moral outrage over Obama's showing off his woody to reporters amusing. They freak out over Obama but give Trump a pass- and Trump's issues involve children this time.

This is like complaining about the rapist next door while you let one rent a room in your own basement.

Clean your own house.

Offline dfwgator

But.....but....but....I thought it was ok now for men to go into women's bathrooms......Make up your minds, people.

Offline LMAO

Oops.

I accidentally deleted my reply
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Rivergirl

Itsy bitsy claimed it was okay because he's the boss.
Always an excuse for every perversion.

Offline ABX

Itsy bitsy claimed it was okay because he's the boss.
Always an excuse for every perversion.

Saw a comment on facebook (probably a Poe troll) that 'Trump was a dad like figure to them, and what dad doesn't occassionally walk in on his daughter'... Sick people.

Offline LMAO

Saw a comment on facebook (probably a Poe troll) that 'Trump was a dad like figure to them, and what dad doesn't occassionally walk in on his daughter'... Sick people.

:thud:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
:wtf!:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Night Hides Not

I admit it, I'm guilty. I walked in on my daughter 25 years ago. Then again, she was 4 years old, and she needed a bath.

It's funny, my two sons (27 & 14) will occasionally walk in on me when I'm in the shower, and I'll turn away from them. There's no lock on my bathroom door, unlike theirs, which they always lock.  lol
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

:thud:

Well, given the way Ivanka and pops look at each other...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Norm Lenhart

Saw a comment on facebook (probably a Poe troll) that 'Trump was a dad like figure to them, and what dad doesn't occasionally walk in on his daughter'... Sick people.

I'd like to point out that those people claim to be electing Trump because he, and they, are 'conservative'.

I would also like to point out that on some of the forums I visit that have an international user base, pretty much the rest of the world now considers Trump to be representative of conservatism in America.

Lastly, I'd like to point out that this was exactly the kind of thing we Nevertrumpers tried to avoid when we said "Call these people what they are...Liberals". Now here we are. Just another casualty of liberalism.

Offline ABX

geronl

I hope this completely sinks this man.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
But.....but....but....I thought it was ok now for men to go into women's bathrooms......Make up your minds, people.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline mirraflake

Liberals have no problem with women reporters going into men's locker rooms.

geronl

So this sex predator walking in on other men's daughters while naked is okay because of that, I see....

Offline Norm Lenhart

I hope this completely sinks this man.

Honestly, I don't even care about Trump at this point. What I hope is that the people that forced him on America are completely sunk by this man. Like any of history's idiot 'leaders' he didn't get there by magic. He got there because stupid people operating on emotion put them into positions of power and influence.

Offline dfwgator

Because if the Media sez it, it must be true.  They would never lie.

Offline skeeter

Thats because unlike guys women are capable of being controlled & professional.

The females on the security detail of Obama's Oboner flight proved that, right?

Offline ABX

Because apparently professional athletes behave themselves better around women than Trump seems to admit happens in his locker room.

Also, in this story, it is referencing him walking in on CHILDREN.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 07:00:29 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline mirraflake

So this sex predator walking in on other men's daughters while naked is okay because of that, I see....

How is it different?  Maybe women don't want to see their son's naked in the sports locker room by a woman reporter.

Feminist want  equality well give it to em. When enough women have enough, feminism will die off as it should.
@geronl
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 07:02:43 pm by mirraflake »

Offline mirraflake

Because apparently professional athletes behave themselves better around women than Trump seems to admit happens in his locker room.

The male athletes routinely walk up to female reporters buck naked and stand there for grins..especially the well endowed ones. That has been well reported.
@AbaraXas

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This is why you hold in farts while changing, you never know who you'll have to get rid of fast.

Offline ABX

The male athletes routinely walk up to female reporters buck naked and stand there for grins..especially the well endowed ones. That has been well reported.
@AbaraXas

So if you have a problem with that, you must have a YUGE problem with Trump popping into a changing room with 15 year old girls, right?

It seems by your comments, you are condemning the example with adults, but giving Trump a pass when it comes to dealing with CHILDREN in a similar situation.

Was that you who was making the 'father figure' comments on Facebook earlier?

Offline Night Hides Not

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.