Author Topic: We Should Have Nominated Rand Paul  (Read 178 times)

Online libertybele

We Should Have Nominated Rand Paul
« on: October 12, 2016, 05:37:02 pm »
I like Rand; his isolationist stance is a tad scary, but all in all I like him and certainly would have had no problem in voting for him against Hillary.

We Should Have Nominated Rand Paul

If you pay any attention to politics, I'm sure you've seen a few articles floating around with headlines like "Hillary Was Afraid of Rand Paul." The articles talk about the leaked emails and how the Hillary campaign analyzed the different candidates they would have to face. They wanted to face people like Trump, and Cruz. The last person they wanted to put Hillary up against was the Senator from Kentucky. Many of my friends and I supported Rand Paul from the beginning, and now I'm happy to see that we were correct in our assumptions.

According to the leaked Clinton campaign emails, Paul was terrifying because he appealed to everyone Hillary goes to for easy votes. Her campaign's strategy was to attempt to make him seem like someone whom those groups would not have voted for, but that would have been a very tall order.

"What to undermine: the idea he is a “different” kind of Republican," said the email. "His stance on the military and his appeal to millennials and communities of color."...

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/10/11/nominated-rand-paul/

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 05:37:41 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.