Author Topic: RUMBLINGS: Top Paul Ryan Advisor Leaked Trump Sex Talk Tape to WaPo (Updated)  (Read 1415 times)

HAPPY2BME

Jim Hoft Oct 10th, 2016 11:00 pm

On Sunday Donald Trump crushed Hillary Clinton in one of the most lopsided debates in political history. It was a brilliant performance. Trump made everyone forget about the WaPo tape.

On Monday Paul Ryan sabotaged Donald Trump again and changed the political narrative.

Ryan announced he will not campaign with or defend Donald Trump for the rest of the election cycle. This was an odd statement considering Paul Ryan has not once defended Donald Trump this year. He’s only attacked Trump, the record-setting Republican primary winner.

Liberty University president Jerry Falwell, Jr. suggested today that GOP elites may have leaked the video.

Now this…
There are “rumors” that Paul Ryan’s close advisor #NeverTrumper Dan Senor is behind the leaks.

.@dansenor Writing about #BillyBush tapes, hearing your wife (ex NBC) got a hold of tapes and you pushed the story for your boss. Comment?

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) October 11, 2016

I spoke with a reporter tonight who believes the reports are true. It was GOP elites who released the audio to the Washington Post.

Dan Senor has been pushing the WaPo audio all day. He is determined to keep the story alive.
And he’s a Republican?

Note to media: if interviewing Trump surrogates today, focus q's on tape. Besides Rudy, these surrogates were all hiding over the weekend1/2

— Dan Senor (@dansenor) October 10, 2016

Now Trump surrogates magically appear b/c debate wasn't a disaster. You shld intv them abt the tape, as though the debate never occurred 2/2

— Dan Senor (@dansenor) October 10, 2016

This is outrageous.

UPDATE: Dan Senor’s wife, liberal reporter Campbell Brown, tweeted this out last night.

Today she said she was joking.

Apparently some w/ a dearth of brain cells thought I was serious. Didn't leak it. Wish I had. To be clear, REALLY wish I had. But didn't. https://t.co/tWQQn4rivu

— Campbell Brown (@campbell_brown) October 11, 2016

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/report-top-paul-ryan-advisor-leaked-trump-sex-talk-tape-wapo/

HAPPY2BME

Billy Bush, nephew of George Bush.

Offline DiogenesLamp

From what I have been reading,   Billy Bush was bragging about this recording last summer.   I'm  not convinced that he deliberately leaked it,   but I am convinced he is responsible for making it's existence known.   

But this allegation that Ryan had something to do with it  seems persuasive to me.   

Ryan has been a grave disappointment.   It seems as if no one is willing to do anything to stop the Media/Obama tyranny.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

HAPPY2BME

Tripwire Crossed – The Last Desperate Plot of the GOPe…

There are many indicators the leaked 2005 NBC/Universal Trump video may have been a coordinated GOPe (UniParty) plot to remove the threat to their influence and affluence posed by the candidacy of Donald Trump.

Here’s a summary of stories, interviews and excerpts related to this issue. [I’ll weigh in with my take after all of the information] Beginning with Lou Dobbs interviewing Jerry Falwell Jr.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYcSeLiKv88

HAPPY2BME

Next, here’s an interview with republican/Trump insider Jack Posobiec and YourVoice™ Radio Cohost Cari Kelemen, where they discuss and explain in detail EXACTLY what went down with the infamous NBC/Universal Trump audio/video and how it was an actual political hit perpetrated by House Speaker Paul Ryan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMhsMjQQzqY

Offline Frank Cannon

Donald Trump, son of Stupid.

Offline beandog

It doesn't matter who leaked it, the Donald is responsible for saying it.

Offline sinkspur

This is nonsense.  The tape was leaked by an NBC employee:

Successful condemnation of NBC News would require us to believe that the network wasn’t just dragging its feet on the Trump tapes story, but intended to suppress it semi-permanently. Nobody has suggested this—yet—because by the time the tapes were shared widely within NBC, there too many people were aware of their existence to keep them smothered. Even if an NBC News employee hadn’t leaked the tapes, as is presumed, it’s highly likely that the existence of the tapes would have been leaked, forcing NBC News’ hand.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/trump-tape-nbc-news-access-hollywood-billy-bush-214344#ixzz4MsgY4LnK
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online libertybele

Ultimately Donald is responsible for what he says and does...but keeping in mind (and I stated this in a previously in a different thread) that the source is coming from the GOPe should be raising a red flag.  The Bush family and now Ryan who quickly ditched Trump; this all seems to me that the GOPe wants Hillary in the White House as well.  They have done absolutely nothing to stop her.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So we only cheer for leaks (see: Wilkileaks, DC Leaks, Gruccifer, etc) when they hurt the other guy, but if they hurt Trump, they are baaaaaaaad?

Online cato potatoe

Donald could be caught on video throwing a baby off Trump tower, and his cult would attack the security guy for releasing the tape.

Offline sinkspur

Ultimately Donald is responsible for what he says and does...but keeping in mind (and I stated this in a previously in a different thread) that the source is coming from the GOPe should be raising a red flag.  The Bush family and now Ryan who quickly ditched Trump; this all seems to me that the GOPe wants Hillary in the White House as well.  They have done absolutely nothing to stop her.

The source is NOT the "GOPe".  That's bullshit pushed by Trumpway Pundit. 

And Billy Bush likely hasn't spoken to any of the Bush elders since last Christmas. 

This conspiracy stuff is silly.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Have the Trumpers ever said anything rational?

Seems like they're all a bunch of Alex Jones types these days.

Offline Axel

From what I have been reading,   Billy Bush was bragging about this recording last summer.   I'm  not convinced that he deliberately leaked it,   but I am convinced he is responsible for making it's existence known.   

But this allegation that Ryan had something to do with it  seems persuasive to me.   

Ryan has been a grave disappointment.   It seems as if no one is willing to do anything to stop the Media/Obama tyranny.

Donald Trump

One thing no one can say truthfully is that Trump hasn't left it all on table. He has stood up to the media and Obama tyranny and been castigated by members of his own party. He's planning on doing 3 or 4 rallies a day in the run up to the election.

Most folks here assume the Trump phenomenon would die with Hillary's ascension to the throne. Hardly. The desire for an outsider candidate with no political ties would only be stronger after 4 more years of Clinton Corruption.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline Axel

Have the Trumpers ever said anything rational?

Seems like they're all a bunch of Alex Jones types these days.

You say that like its a bad thing.

There's more truth in any Alex Jones broadcast than you'd ever get in a MSM "news" segment.

Liberals get their to have their cake and eat it too. Out of one side of their mouth they deride conservatives as "crazy right-wing conspiracist types" like Alex Jones, Matt Drudge, Breitbart, etc. Out of the other side they spew their own conspiracies like man-made climate change, but god forbid you call them out on their hypocracies.

The line between conspiracy theory and accepted fact is much less obvious that you'd like to think. Jones has said many things I disagree with, but he has been right in his denunciation of the globalists that are trying to affect the results of our election.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

Exactly.

You know what made it even creepier? His demeanor when he got off the bus and encountered the woman. He couldn't have come across as a nicer guy. Who would have even suspected that he had just been saying that he can grope women because he's a powerful businessman/celebrity!

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline beandog

And what exactly has the Donald done to "stop" her.   Seems like all he's doing is helping her and going after his own "party".  I seriously doubt the Bush family had anything to do with releasing the tape.  Why would they have a copy of it?  It was NBC that had it and released it.  Too bad they didn't release it during the primaries when it could have done conservatives some good.

If this tape was the only thing about the Donald that was a problem it may be able to be overlooked.  Unfortunately, it just ties in with all of his crazy, nasty behavior.  He is the one that refused to build bridges with other republicans.  Instead he made a childish decison to blow everything up.  He choose to stink up the place, now he has to live in his own stink.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Karma is a bitch as they say, all the sTrumpettes were happy as pigs in feces when Trump was lying his ass off slandering Cruz and his family, but now are outraged when when someone reveals the truth about what a Gutter Tripe Trump is. Wah Wah Wah, you bought, you own it!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
You say that like its a bad thing.

The American people will never elect anyone in close leagues with those nutjobs. Sorry. It will not happen.